Globant Java Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Globant Java Developer Interview Questions

Interviews at Globant

2.9

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Interview

My partner and I are full-stack developers considering moving to Seattle. We spent time over the summer on an exploratory trip, getting a better feel for the city as well as the tech environment by setting up some brief company tours. We contacted Globant (L4 Digital) and scheduled an appointment with an HR recruiter as a screening more than an interview.

From the beginning of the meeting I felt uncomfortable with her demeanor, which seemed to hold none of the warmth or welcome we experienced with other companies we visited. We walked around the office and then stepped to a table outside. We briefly explained our current backgrounds as insurance developers, to which she asked if that was our "first gig out of college". As a senior developer with 4 years corporate experience and a nonprofit director, I responded yes, I suppose, and as a small business owner with two degrees and a couple years of corporate experience in a few companies, my partner responded no. She turned the conversation to "a little about myself" and then gave a detailed explanation of her own background as a barista who used that job to network with customers into a brief "gig" recruiting for Microsoft and then came to L4 and has been recruiting there for four years. She tangented into a thorough musing about how she's "not a fan of people moving to Seattle" because it's becoming a city of transplants who are driving up costs for people like her, who was, if we didn't catch it, born and raised in Seattle. I would have pointed out we both grew up internationally and enjoy diversity and a tech-oriented metropolitan area but I had the impression she was resolute on her monologue. We asked some questions about the company work environment, and she painted a picture that seemed to us to represent teams and structures in transitional upheaval from merging with Globant. Again, I would have pointed out that I'm fascinated by organization culture change, especially in Agile methodologies, but it didn't seem worth the attempt. We asked some additional standard introductory questions which she abruptly cut off for another meeting, shook my partner's hand, ignored me, and went back inside.

She suggested we send her our resumes in what I'd describe as a tepid manner. The whole meeting was an unusually off-putting experience and we did not.

Other Interview Reviews for Globant

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Globant (Los Angeles, CA) in February 2015.

Interview

Short, brief, dull, not very challenging, but not very accurate, couldn't really make sense, no idea which client/position I would cover, HR was not really friendly to tell me. This form asks for 50 words but expects me to count manually... wtf ppl, 2015

Interview Questions

• java core, collections, concurrency, exceptions, algorithms,   1 Answer

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Globant (Pune (India)) in August 2018.

Interview

1st was the written aptitude round that consists of 20 mcqs and one program. The program was easy on 2D matrix. Mcqs were on core java, multithreading, design patterns.
    Then they provided lunch to all the candidates who cleared aptitude.
    Then there are 2technical rounds and one HR round.

Interview Questions

• All core java related questions. Working of jvm, jre, jdk. What is composition, aggregation, association. Questions on collection, multithreading, data structures (implement stack, queue), what happens when program runs in infinite loop, code for balancing brackets. What all design patterns you used in your project. Abstract and interface. What is diamond problem. How it is prevented in java8 while implementing multiple interface with default method implementation in both the interfaces. Why java8 has given this feature in interface and not in class or abstract class.   Answer Question

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Globant (Pune (India)) in August 2018.

Interview

Three rounds
    technical test, interview, HR, one day process, couldn't clear the second round though. the technical test was on multithreading, 20 minute test, only thread related question, multiple choice question, read thread related errors and exceptions carefully.

Interview Questions

• Multithreading test, Spring, hibernate, JSP, servlet, REST interview questions   1 Answer

Java Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Globant.

Interview

Interview rounds were quite good, good questions were asked. But no offer, drives are just fake for advertisement. I was asked for all personal documents but then nothing happened. They just waste time.

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bogotá, Bogota (Colombia)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Globant (Bogotá, Bogota (Colombia)) in May 2018.

Interview

This comments can be a reference for whom that is in a process of interview or the ones that are thinking for it with Globant Bogota.

Abstract of my experience :
    I have attended 3 phone calls, 1 face to face interview with HR and 2 phone screen interviews.
    I got the offer, and accepted it.
    They have informed me that, everything is okay and i am in, they just have to get confirmation from an internal consult, about my visa (I already have working permission in Colombia).
    After this point, the information never came and i got the answer that they are waiting for the answer, and that can take 1 / 2 weeks to get answer. Almost 5 months have passed, and they never turned me back, answering my mails that they were still waiting the answer for that internal consult. Off course I have lost my concentration with my current job, and could not -progress with some of my life plans while waiting answer.

Interview Process:

- An initial call from HR with general experiences & knowledge talk
    - A second phone talk for confirming capabilities of language, for english .
    - A technical interview with team leader, by skype that including Java Programming language topics.
    - A face to face HR interview, including the work offer.
    ...
    - After one month, another interview that including distinct aspects.

Interview Questions

• Java Collections,
      Java 8,
      Design Patterns,
      Some topics that inside the OCJPA concept.   Answer Question

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bogotá, Bogota (Colombia)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Globant (Bogotá, Bogota (Colombia)) in February 2016.

Interview

A hangout call where the interviewer asked technical questions related to Java, some of them in English, and in Spanish (My native language), also questions related to my previous jobs and experience

Interview Questions

• Concepts related to: solid, OOP, exceptions, java8, SQL sentences, multi threading, unit testing   Answer Question

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ciudad de México (Mexico)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Globant (Ciudad de México (Mexico)) in March 2017.

Interview

2 rounds of interviews, one with hr, one technical, and severals to find you a studio, the technical was challenge, starting with a warm up excercises and as you continue, the problems become more challenging

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montevideo (Uruguay)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Globant (Montevideo (Uruguay)) in August 2013.

Interview

They contacted me through Linkedin and invited me over a coffee to have some discussions about their projects and company values/culture.
    After that first interview, I had a Technical one, which involved oral questions and answers, no coding or blackboard problem solving was present, but I think that it was an exception, because I have heard that its a standar procedure to do some testing to the candidate. The conversation was a mix of english/spanish.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They called me and presented an offer, which I renegotiated and finally accepted the improved terms.

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montevideo (Uruguay)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Globant (Montevideo (Uruguay)) in September 2013.

Interview

process incomplete, was directly to the technical interviewer. The normal process is, first RRHH interview, then, technical interview, maybe additional interview with a client (it's an outsourcing company). The interviewer was very nice, asking about his knowledge field, checking with another interviewer related with a specific position and not with my documented skills.