KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Glu Mobile Interview Questions

Updated May 18, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 87 of over 87 interviews

Employee Referral12%
2.8
HardAverageEasy

Glu Mobile

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Glu Mobile in May 2022

Interview

After an initial phone interview, was sent a technical test that involved creating diagrams to illustrate QA Flow and test cases. Was also asked for sample bug reports. This test took roughly 3 hours to complete.

Interview Questions
  • Create a flowchart of how you would QA Test the Spotify app.
    Answer Question

Glu Mobile

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Glu Mobile in Nov 2021

Interview

I applied through company portal, process took 4-5 days. Interview has 4 rounds, 1. Technical Round. 2. Technical and Managerial round. 3. Managerial round with Hiring manager. 4. HR Round. Round 1: 1.Basics of Java Programming language like OOPS concepts, Collections, 2.Questions related to Tools like appium, testng, selenium. they asked me open amazon website and find the elements of the menu paths. Programming questions 1.find the frequency of character in a given string. 2.String reverse input : Hello Good Morning output: olleH dooG gninroM Round 2 & 3: Questions based on my resume and tools that i have worked on. Management questions. Round 4 : How did you here about us. what makes you think this is opportunity meets your carrier objectives.

Interview Questions
  • 1.How do you find the elements in a browser. 2.can static methods be overload or overridden 3.difference between string a = "Hello" and String a = new String("Hello")
1 person found this interview helpful

Technical Account Manager

62 Comments

Join the conversation on

Glu Mobile

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Glu Mobile in Sep 2021

Interview

4 hours long. 3 different interviews all in a row, each with multiple people interviewing you. I made it clear when they reached out to me that I had been away from the industry for a few months, because I care for my father who has alzheimers. They said it didn't matter. Then they didn't hire me, and gave the fact that I had been out of the industry for a while as a reason. Why waste my time if you're going to decide not to hire me based on something I told the recruiter from the outset? The recruiter also said they went with another person who had more recent experience, but I've since had a couple of recruiters reach out to me about the same job, so I know they weren't being truthful. Additionally, I would like to point out that statistically, caretaking is a thing that women do. They have children, or they care for people. And then companies like this one discriminate against us because of it. I was a pioneer in this field, and now my career is over because of people like this viewing my honorable treatment of my family as a liability. Unfortunately, this is just another tech company that does a good job of selling you on them being good and honorable people, who turn out not to be. Particularly disappointing because the department head was a woman.

Interview Questions
  • How would you troubleshoot a problem if you saw this metric go up or down?

Glu Mobile

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Glu Mobile in Aug 2021

Interview

All through text, thought I was getting scammed. I double check to see if it was a scam but couldnt find anything online so I text their HR and they confirmed it was legit...we';; see

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Glu Mobile

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Glu Mobile

Interview

Required several screens, call with the manager, and then an onsite. Nothing beyond normal interviewing processes. The on-site consisted of several rounds of interviews with researchers and development team members, followed by a presentation of a case study.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Glu Mobile

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Glu Mobile

Interview

I had two phone interviews - each lasting around 30 minutes or so. Consisted of standard questions about interest in the company and role. Both interviews were very chill and allowed for some casual conversation as well, which was nice! However, I got completely ghosted after the second interview. I just would have appreciated to at least hear back to confirm they were moving forward with other candidates.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Glu Mobile

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Glu Mobile

Interview

Good atmosphere, professional environment and HR was very flexible and cooperative when it came to the HR round. Technical rounds were a breeze as well, managers who were taking the interviews were sensible.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I interviewed at Glu Mobile (Toronto, ON)

Interview

Interview process was five people. 3 direct managers/co-workers and 2 HR people. 30 minutes each just talking about some general scenarios the position might encounter and gauging culture fit. It was very straightforward and the interviewers made it a relaxed and fun environment, probably the best interview I've had in my career so far.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād

Application

I interviewed at Glu Mobile (Hyderābād)

Interview

The negative experience stemmed from the fact that I am convinced this company has ZERO common courtesy to job candidates. This conclusion is after I have spent 2 calls with the hiring manager, did a case presentation for them, spoke to 5+ members on the extended team, then was told that I will talk to another person the following week, only to have them disappear and not hear back again (entire end-to-end process 3+ months). You would think after a candidate has spent so much time with a team, even if she is not a good fit, someone on the team would get back to the candidate with the decision. But nope. I didn't bother to follow up further since this is probably a company that doesn't value people, utterly unorganized, or both.

Interview Questions
3 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I interviewed at Glu Mobile (San Francisco, CA)

Interview

The interview included a recruiter screener, interviews with team members in the U.S. and abroad, and an interview with the hiring manager. There was also a case study exercise that involved designing a research program for a hypothetical gaming product and writing a research brief to describe the process.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 87 Interviews

Glu Mobile Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Glu Mobile as 69.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.74 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Product Manager and Software Engineer rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Senior Concept Artist and Data Analyst roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Glu Mobile takes an average of 18 days when considering 83 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Data Analyst had the quickest hiring process (on average 7 days), whereas Product Manager roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 24 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Glu Mobile according to 83 Glassdoor interviews include:

Phone Interview: 29.67%