Glu Mobile Interview Questions

Updated Mar 31, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 81 of over 81 interviews

Recruiter10%
2.8
HardAverageEasy

Glu Mobile

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Glu Mobile

Interview

Good atmosphere, professional environment and HR was very flexible and cooperative when it came to the HR round. Technical rounds were a breeze as well, managers who were taking the interviews were sensible.

Interview Questions
  • All Manual testing related questions
    Answer Question
1 person found this interview helpful

Glu Mobile

Application

I interviewed at Glu Mobile

Interview

Interview process was five people. 3 direct managers/co-workers and 2 HR people. 30 minutes each just talking about some general scenarios the position might encounter and gauging culture fit. It was very straightforward and the interviewers made it a relaxed and fun environment, probably the best interview I've had in my career so far.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Glu Mobile

Application

I interviewed at Glu Mobile

Interview

The negative experience stemmed from the fact that I am convinced this company has ZERO common courtesy to job candidates. This conclusion is after I have spent 2 calls with the hiring manager, did a case presentation for them, spoke to 5+ members on the extended team, then was told that I will talk to another person the following week, only to have them disappear and not hear back again (entire end-to-end process 3+ months). You would think after a candidate has spent so much time with a team, even if she is not a good fit, someone on the team would get back to the candidate with the decision. But nope. I didn't bother to follow up further since this is probably a company that doesn't value people, utterly unorganized, or both.

Interview Questions
3 people found this interview helpful

Glu Mobile

Application

I interviewed at Glu Mobile

Interview

The interview included a recruiter screener, interviews with team members in the U.S. and abroad, and an interview with the hiring manager. There was also a case study exercise that involved designing a research program for a hypothetical gaming product and writing a research brief to describe the process.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Glu Mobile

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Glu Mobile in Oct 2020

Interview

Applied online. Standard hiring process, total three rounds within two weeks. 7 business days after application Recruiter called.->Then double steps: SQL , HM interview -> three-hour Final interview. If you are the ideal candidate you will know soon. If not, you will get feedback after the position is filled.

Interview Questions
  • Why company? big data experience ? One Simple SQL question. Go through resume.

Glu Mobile

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Glu Mobile

Interview

4 rounds. 1. Written test. 2. Lead round. 3. Manager round and 4. HR round. They ask about self, communication and see the level of interest you had. They ask us about the scenario questions

Interview Questions
  • Scenario-based and communication. Like how well we can handle a customer if he received the wrong product.

Glu Mobile

Application

I interviewed at Glu Mobile

Interview

Talked to several people over the course of 3 hours, it was fairly easy to converse with team leaders and discuss the opportunity at stake. All team members were extremely welcoming and nice.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Glu Mobile (San Francisco, CA) in Aug 2020

Interview

It was nice and smooth I met with a recruiter over the phone and we briefly discussed the position and some of the different aspects of the job. We also talked about salary and what to expect from this project.

Interview Questions
  • How do you use some of the software we are asking for in the real world

Glu Mobile

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Glu Mobile

Interview

Beware of hiring practices that circumvent the typical process! During the time I was an active candidate I was repeatedly contacted online by one of their Executives asking me out to dinner to "get to know me better". When I applied for the role, I had heard about it at a career mixer and at the time was single. At my on-site, my relationship status changed and I was now engaged. A man in upper management pointed to my ring and said, "You're never going to get hired here wearing that!". He also told me I should redo my face makeup because I didn't have enough on. I was stunned by his words and while I didn't get an offer I feel like I dodged a bullet.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Glu Mobile (San Francisco, CA) in Jun 2020

Interview

Got a take home exam and than after submitting the take home went through a 4 hour interview process talking to the each member of the team about my work experience.

Interview Questions
  • Simple DB related question and optimization. Also some array related algorithm questions.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 81 Interviews