GoPro Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

GoPro Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at GoPro

2.7

Anonymous Employee in San Mateo, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GoPro (San Mateo, CA).

Interview

Phone Interview first, then on-site interview. After that wait for about a couple day, then they gave a call and said I have already pass the interview. The process are smoothly.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for GoPro

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at GoPro (San Francisco, CA) in July 2016.

Interview

Two phone interviews and an on site interview. On site provided lunch. Met with 4 people all claiming to be the manger of the small team applying for. Clearly, there are way too many managers at this company, 4 managers for a team of 12 people. Post interview rejection call contained wrong information about the process and a general lack of understanding of the role applied to.

Interview Questions

• I was asked what job I wanted to do at the company, not the one I was interviewing for but a different job, mid interview.   1 Answer

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at GoPro.

Interview

Phone interview with HR for background and motivation check. Secondly phone interview with Team leaderfor more technical and still motivational check. Lastlym interview on site with 5 different people, Mainly technical questions, with the chance to ask question about the company/group/team . Interview on site lasted 5 hours.

Interview Questions

• What can you interpret/understand from these lines of (invented) programming language?   Answer Question