KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

GoPro Interview Questions

Updated Aug 5, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 152 of over 152 interviews

2.7
HardAverageEasy

Featured Interview

GoPro

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GoPro in Aug 2021

Interview

The entire process went very smoothly all the way through and was composed of 7 main modules with different members of the senior leadership team. During this process, I was constantly kept up-to-date by the recruitment team with how things progressed and which module followed next. The modules were scheduled one after another, with minimum delays between them, and the final feedback was received on time. The general impression I had was that everything seemed carefully planned and well organized to the smallest details.

Interview Questions
  • I got multiple questions during these modules from various areas, such as leadership style and abilities, team motivation, hiring and team setup, change management, coaching and mentoring, conflict management, etc.
    Answer Question

GoPro

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at GoPro

Interview

Efficient and Informative, and very welcoming at the same time. Great process from application submittal through the final interview. Recruiter was terrific about keeping in touch with me through the entire process.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

GoPro

Application

I interviewed at GoPro

Interview

Great interview, no real feedback. Got rejected after HR interview, didn't get a clear answer why I was rejected. The rejection email was a basic copy paste rejection email. There was a part of the interview in English.

Interview Questions
  • Nothing memorable. Basic questions. More or less a standard interview.

GoPro

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GoPro in Mar 2022

Interview

The process included a standard recruiter screen that was followed by a discussion with the hiring manager. The recruiter was fantastic. The hiring manager was focused mainly on gauging relevant experience and fit. It was mainly an experiential checklist exercise, old school style. I did not get the impression the leader was a modern product practioner nor the type of person interested in developing talent. The process ended with a canned, no-reply email from the recruiter.

Interview Questions
  • It was a checklist exercise with the hiring manager to see if you had the exact, broad experience they were looking for.

GoPro

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GoPro

Interview

I don't know if this is allowed, but I didn't even get an interview. I just wanted to comment that I applied and less than 2 hours later got a rejection. I understand there may be lots of applications, however, the screening process is either automated or extremely difficult to pass.

1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bucharest, Bucuresti

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at GoPro (Bucharest, Bucuresti) in Feb 2022

Interview

1 HR interview, 1 Technical Interview and 1 with manager The technical interview was about JS with theoretical questions and 2 exercises. The difficulty level was easy to medium in some cases. Also, there were some question from React, but no exercise.

Interview Questions
  • JS related stuffs - promise, data structure, types, syntax

Anonymous Employee in Bucharest, Bucuresti

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at GoPro (Bucharest, Bucuresti) in Jan 2022

Interview

The process went really well and was clear since the first interview. I had 5 different interviewers throughout the process that were all nice and attentive to what I was saying. It took me approximately 1 month to get an offer from the first step.

Interview Questions
  • What Products do GoPro sell right now ? How do you search for a specific profile through different recruitment tools on internet ?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Issy-les-Moulineaux

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at GoPro (Issy-les-Moulineaux) in Dec 2021

Interview

I Spoke with recruiter for a pre-screening. It was a fairly easy process. Waiting to hear back for future interviews. Overall, recruiter was super nice and easy to talk to.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Mateo, CA

Application

I interviewed at GoPro (San Mateo, CA)

Interview

Its easy information apot for interview any questions tha twe need help with and times so can organize and get together but if not good enough over my derem the jop

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Bucharest, Bucuresti

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at GoPro (Bucharest, Bucuresti) in Aug 2021

Interview

The interview process was a little bit long ~ 4 weeks, but this happens because I was among the first people interviewed and I understood that. The all people that I talk with along my interview process were nice people.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work at GoPro?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 152 Interviews

GoPro Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at GoPro as 53.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.66 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Engineer and Intern rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Software Engineer and Recruiter roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at GoPro takes an average of 23 days when considering 142 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Software Engineer had the quickest hiring process (on average 12 days), whereas Project Manager roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 40 days).

Common stages of the interview process at GoPro according to 142 Glassdoor interviews include:

Phone Interview: 35.43%