GoPro Interview Questions

Updated May 17, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 141 of over 141 interviews

Recruiter14%
2.6
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GoPro (Atlanta, GA)

Interview

The process was very well charted out, and it was organized. Additionally, I was informed every step of the way as to where I was in the process. There was clear transparency and I knew where I stood. They made the interview process a truly wonderful experience!

Interview Questions
  • Questions were both technical, simulation, and case-scenario based. Also cultural fit was checked.
    Answer Question
1 person found this interview helpful

GoPro

Application

I interviewed at GoPro

Interview

It was very well structured. it was about 3 phones interview and one in person. Had the change to flight to SF which was a good experience. They went with another candidate

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Paris

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at GoPro (Paris) in Mar 2021

Interview

The interview with GoPro was one of the most interviews I ever liked and seems to me very fair to select the ideal candidate, the recruitment process consists of 3 phases: 1)English interview with HR 2)Technical interview with three engineers 3)Last in depth technical interview and a discussion with the manager at the end of the interview

Interview Questions
  • Present yourself Why this role Talk about your projects what do you know about GoPro Questions related to image processing More technical questions (C/C++...): Static keyword in c++ Heap and stack Inline keyword Interrupts vector POSIX Git ..........

Anonymous Employee in San Mateo, CA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at GoPro (San Mateo, CA) in Feb 2021

Interview

Lots of great people. Great effort by the recruiter to make sure to pass relevant information about the schedule and the process. Met a lot of people throughout the organization that gave me a strong impression of the company and its values.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself and why GoPro.

Anonymous Employee in Shenzhen, Guangdong, Guangdong

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at GoPro (Shenzhen, Guangdong, Guangdong) in Nov 2020

Interview

First, HR recruiter contacted me to introduce company and the role, and confirm interview time. Then I was invited to join phone interviews with 3 managers from different department. Finally onsite interview with HR manager and hire manager.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to quit from the current job?

Anonymous Employee in Manila, Manila, Manila

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at GoPro (Manila, Manila, Manila) in Nov 2020

Interview

The interview process was a bit long because you get to talk to almost everyone in the team that you will be working with, which is a good thing. The recruiter was always there to guide you in every step of the way so you won't get lost in the process.

Interview Questions
  • They gave a short exam to test my knowledge on the position that i am applying for.

GoPro

Application

I interviewed at GoPro

Interview

Good and bad. The recruiter was significantly late a few times (2-3 hours) which meant that I was up waiting for a call at midnight some days, due to the time difference. Once, when I had taken the day off and traveled 2 hours for an on-site interview, I was told that my interview had been cancelled when I checked-in at reception. Upon calling, my interviewer met me after all. I generally liked the people I interviewed with- some of the nicest I had ever had the opportunity to meet.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in San Mateo, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GoPro (San Mateo, CA) in Oct 2020

Interview

Conducted interviews over WebEx because of Covid but they were efficient. Interviewed with 5 people over a 2 week period that I would be working with. The process was very thorough and the HR recruiter was extremely responsive and helpful.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

GoPro

Application

I interviewed at GoPro

Interview

A recruiter at GoPro found me for a role on their team. After our initial call, they said that they would follow up after the first round of calls with other candidates. It's been over a month and I never heard back with next steps or even a rejection. Completely ghosted after I tried to follow up. Not a great experience at all!

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

GoPro

Application

I interviewed at GoPro

Interview

Had an initial phone screen with a recruiter, then moved to the onsite virtual interview. One of the interviewers I️ met with did not seem friendly. He was reading off a script of interview questions he had prepared and did not have any energy. It seemed like he was uninterested in meeting with me during the entire interview. He asked me questions like I️ was in an interrogation room, and gave back 2-3 word responses. I️ told him I️ had been laid-off from my previous role because of Covid-19, and he followed up with, "Why are you looking for a job?" I️ felt that was insensitive, especially during a crazy time like this. Obviously, a key factor of why I️ started job searching was because I️ was laid-off like the 40 million other people in this country. Read the room and have some empathy. Other than that, everyone else on the panel was friendly and great to talk to. Maybe he should take some pointers from his colleagues.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 141 Interviews