Goldrich Kest Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Goldrich Kest

Community Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Goldrich Kest (San Jose, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

The Regional Manager that interviewed me was well dressed. She showed me around the property. Asked me what my likes and dislikes were bout my previous company. She also walked me around the entire property. She was very warm and knowledgable.

Interview Questions

• How did I handle stressful situations ?   1 Answer

IT Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Goldrich Kest in January 2016.

Interview

They called and set up a few phone interviews, I had to come in for the second time to meet with the head of HR and she seemed to be professional

Interview Questions

• Very old fashion tech questions   1 Answer

Help Desk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Culver City, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Goldrich Kest (Culver City, CA).

Interview

basic tech skills and face to face with the help desk manager and IT Director. Basic skill tests were common issues, can't log in, what type of printers are there and what connectors do they use. Network connection and host file issues.

Interview Questions

• why did you leave your last job, how much did you make, how long have you worked in IT.   Answer Question

Accounting Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Culver City, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Goldrich Kest (Culver City, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

Standard interview process with Human Resources, the Hiring Manager and his boss. Both managers are relatively new to the organization and are challenged with pushing through changes. There seem to be issues with the current process but these where not specifically disclosed during the interview process.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself.
      Are you comfortable disciplining employees?
      Can you champion change?   Answer Question

There are a number of extensive issues with the current operation. I don't agree with management's approach for resolving them.

Leasing Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Goldrich Kest.

Interview

I found the job on craigslist. I was contacted about 2 weeks later for an interview. I met the manager on-site for the interview. After 2 weeks I was contacted to be hired. I was given the offer amount and I accepted. I then had to submit an UI for employment. After that I started training in the main office for one week.

Interview Questions

• The interview was casual. All questions were very expected and not difficult.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation for income at all. Very cut and dry.