Greenway Health Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sort:
  1. Featured Interview

Data Conversion Specialist II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Greenway Health (Tampa, FL) in February 2018.

Interview

The entire application and interview process was an extremely positive experience. I applied on the company website and received an email the next business day with links for me to take a personality and cognitive assessment. After taking the assessment, I received an email the next business day from Talent Acquisition about speaking by phone with her. We spoke the next day about my interests and this position. Next step was another cognitive assessment proctored. I could take it at home via a skype type session or there in the office. I chose the office and after the test was pleasantly surprised to get a tour of the office environment by a member of Talent Acquisition who administered the test for me. The office environment was very pleasant. Five days later I had a phone interview. Spoke for about an hour with manager and director. We exchanged emails and two weeks later I received an offer. Very excited about attending the onboarding process and starting this job!

Interview Questions

• I was asked what I knew about the position. For technical questions I was asked 3 SQL questions and about my background programming experience. A lot of our discussion time was explaining to me about the job.   Answer Question

Mar 29, 2018 – Talent Acquisition Partner

Congratulations and welcome to the Greenway Health team! Thanks for taking the time to share your experience. If you have anyone that you would recommend join Greenway, remember employee referral... More

Contract Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Greenway Health (Tampa, FL).

Interview

First had a call with the recruiter to go over the job, salary and to set up a in person interview. Came and interviewed with two different people. They were one on one interviews with each manager. They were pretty low pressure and very standard questions. The first interview was more of them giving me an idea of what the job entailed and how the team members were. The second interview was more questions about my past jobs or what/if anything I knew about EHR software.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you were in a high pressure customer service situation.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carrollton, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Greenway Health (Carrollton, GA) in January 2015.

Interview

applied online throught job board. Emailed less than 24hrs later to complete 2 assessments (personality and IQ) test is timed. Goal is to answer quickly. I moved to phase II which was a phone interview. Interview was professional and standard. Lasted 15minutes.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you dealt with a difficult customer?   Answer Question

First despite the job title this has nothing to do with patient advocacy. This job is in a call center and handles inbound billing questions from customers. Hours are m-f between hours 7am-8pm . I declined because pay was way too low. $10-14 hourly. This is a very entry level position, i wasnt aware based on how they marketed the job.

Seems like an okay company. Very prompt and professional but they should offer better wages.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carrollton, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Greenway Health (Carrollton, GA) in March 2015.

Interview

The process was very positive. I actually e-mail my resume to the recruiting unit. I received an e-mail about a week later for the phone interview. I passed that part and received an in-person interview for the following week. I declined the offer because I didn't know this was a call-center. I needed something more challenging.

Anonymous Employee in Carrollton, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Greenway Health (Carrollton, GA) in June 2017.

Interview

The interview process had several steps, including two small assessments, that took place over a few days. The ladies involved were all quite nice and enthusiastic. The entire process was seamless, even though I had some technological issues on my end during the first of the assessments, and with acquiring some of the necessary paperwork. Overall, this was the best interview I have been involved on.

Interview Questions

• What are some of your core values when it comes to your prospective occupation.   Answer Question

Aug 9, 2017 – Director, Talent Acquisition

Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback on your hiring experience with us and for accepting the offer to join Greenway. We do utilize a pre-employment assessment and try to work with... More

Patient Advocate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Greenway Health.

Interview

I previously applied a few months ago and after the phone interview and skype interview ,which consisted of two tests, I received an email saying they chose someone with more experience. I applied to another position a few weeks ago and received a phone interview and a face to face interview. They'll be contacting me sometime this week to know whether or not I got it. Fingers crossed

Interview Questions

Greenway Health Response

Aug 9, 2017 – Director, Talent Acquisition

Thank you for your feedback on Greenway. Our revenue services team is always looking for great candidates that are comfortable with a fast paced environment. Good luck on your interview!

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Carrollton, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Greenway Health (Carrollton, GA) in June 2014.

Interview

I came to a hiring event. We were given a presentation about the company and then we took an assessment. Half of it was timed and there were simple math, puzzle, and language questions. The other half was a personality test. I had taken many other similar assessments for applications, so it was no big deal. You just have to remember to answer as many as possible even though it's a short amount of time. After the assessment, we were taken to interviews. My interviewer asked me basic questions about my experience and skills. A week later, I was called by the manager who interviewed me more in depth. I also interviewed with the team. Overall, it was an easy, pleasant experience, and the manager kept me up to date with each step.

Associate Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Greenway Health (Tampa, FL) in July 2015.

Interview

The interview process took just over a month. Started out with two online assessments. They were mainly aptitude oriented and required finishing a large number of questions in a short amount of time. It was followed by a phone interview which was general HR questions. Then a technical interview, followed by a coding challenge and a follow up interview. Finally, one last interview with senior management before getting the offer letter.

Interview Questions

• HR questions were related to the company and about yourself. Technical questions seemed to be checking if you had a strong foundation in terms of programming concepts.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Greenway Health (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Was contacted a month before the interview, was given online logic assessments, one supervised, one not. A personality assessment, a software test application having to do with a typing test, and a Skype interview that was a panel of managers and Senior Software Engineers. Felt like a lot of hoops to jump through and the job wasn't very related to the interview style. After the interview was an additional 2 months of onboarding which, similarly, wasn't related to the work.

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Greenway Health in October 2016.

Interview

Started with a simple phone screen after first completing the aptitude and personality tests. Following the phone screen they require an additional aptitude test with a proctor to verify you are not cheating. The test is conducted either in person locally or over Skype for those willing to relocate. I did not move forward following this however, I was told that the next step would involve a technical and behavioral interview portion.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Greenway Health?
      What is your expected salary?
      The aptitude test does not allow a calculator and consists of 50 basic logic and math questions to be completed in 10 minutes.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Greenway Health (Tampa, FL).

Interview

I got contacted to first take an online assessment. The assessment was a combination of vocab, math, and pattern matching (not related at all to software, but they say everyone has to take this). Then I had a phone screen with their recruiter. After that, I was required to take the assessment again but it had to be proctored.

I then had another call scheduled with the recruiter and they set up a phone interview with the hiring team. I had the phone interview and then they sent me a coding challenge with five days to complete it. I sent in the coding challenge and then I was asked to come in for a face-to-face interview with the hiring team.

They reviewed my code, asked me some question about how I would improve it, and asked me some general CS questions. There were some behavioral questions too such as questions about working with teams. I got the offer from them a couple days later but I had to decline for personal reasons.

It sounds like a lengthy process but it was only about two weeks for everything. I had positive interactions with everyone I spoke with and it seemed like a good place to work.

Interview Questions

• SQL questions. Inner join, left v. right join, etc. Not too bad   Answer Question
    • Bunch of questions about projects you had done. What you did, mistakes, what would you do differently, stuff like that.   Answer Question
    • What do you know about Greenway Health?   Answer Question

Sep 5, 2017 – Director, Talent Acquisition

Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback on your interview experience with Greenway. Although our process can feel extensive, we try to be respectful of your time and keep the process moving... More