Greenway Health Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

1. Featured Interview

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Greenway Health (Tampa, FL) in July 2017.

Interview

I applied on 7/4, received an email on 7/5 asking me to complete an online personality assessment and cognitive exam. The two together only took about thirty minutes. On 7/12 I interviewed with a Talent Acquistion Partner who invited me to complete a second cognitive exam that was proctored via Skype. After that I had a phone interview with the hiring manager followed by an in-person interview about a week later. That same day I also interviewed in-person with the VP of the department, and then later that day I had a phone interview with another senior manager. HR stayed in touch throughout the process and made it as simple as possible. Even though the entire process included a total of seven points of contact (the online exams, the proctored exam, and then five interviews) I really appreciated their diligence in making a hiring decision. I was very impressed with every person I came in contact with during the process and can't wait to get started in my new role!

Interview Questions

• After five interviews I was asked just about every question imaginable. Be prepared to discuss your background, your skills, what motivates you, and what contributions you've made in past positions.   Answer Question

Aug 13, 2017 – Director, Talent Acquisition

Thank you for your thorough explanation of your hiring experience. Your feedback is helpful to potential candidates considering a career with us. Welcome to Greenway!

Anonymous Employee in Carrollton, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Greenway Health (Carrollton, GA) in December 2017.

Interview

After submitting my resume and cover letter online, I was contacted via email to take a quick assessment online. After receiving the results of the assessment, they contacted me for a phone interview and then invited me to take another assessment in person. The in-person assessment was just as short as the online one. I was interviewed in person immediately after my assessment and received an offer within 48 hours of my in-person interview.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you needed to think outside the box to solve a problem.   Answer Question

Claims Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Greenway Health.

Interview

Applied for position and was sent an email to take a test. Received another email saying they chose another candidate. Applied again in 60 days, took the test, received email for phone interview. After phone interview, scheduled in person interview, where I took the test again. Received call back within 2 weeks for employment offer. Offered more than I had requested

Interview Questions

Greenway Health Response

Nov 20, 2017 – Director, Talent Acquisition

Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback and congratulations on your offer. We try to keep up with our candidates to find them the right fit. We retain resumes on file for a year and I'm... More

R&D Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alachua, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Greenway Health (Alachua, FL) in November 2017.

Interview

I applied online for this position and received an email the next day asking to complete a personality assessment and IQ test. I completed these and got an email about 2 weeks later asking me to schedule a phone interview(the only question was about what greenway did as a company). The phone interview was basically an overview of the position and the recruiter asked me if I could schedule a Skype proctored IQ test. I completed this and was contacted about 2 weeks after that I received an email asking me to come in for an in person interview at their Alachua campus. I went in for the interview and the questions were relatively simple and this interview discussed my goals and skills. After the interview I got a call 2 days later with a job offer. I then was asked to complete a background check, and a drug test.

Interview Questions

• What is the primary difference between Java and C++, and which is more efficient?   Answer Question

Nov 13, 2017 – Director, Talent Acquisition

Congratulations on joining the Greenway team! We do have an assessment (not an IQ teset) as part of our hiring process. The cognitive reasoning portion consists of math, spatial and verbal... More

Technical Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Greenway Health.

Interview

I applied online, received an email next day asking me to complete an online personality assessment and cognitive exam. The two together only took about thirty minutes. Then after 2 days interviewed with a Talent Acquistion Partner who invited me to complete a second cognitive exam that was proctored via Skype. After that I was supposed to have a phone interview with the senior director told by HR on skype round but when i didn't received the interview schedule i emailed HR , there was no reply .
    Next day i got rejection email. I didn't get what went wrong as HR asked my schedule for next interview and explained me what kind of round it would be.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your past experience .   1 Answer

Oct 30, 2017 – Director, Talent Acquisition

Thank you for your feedback on the hiring process. It sounds like the email notification you received is that the position was filled. If there are other opportunities that you might be interested... More

Anonymous Employee in Carrollton, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Greenway Health (Carrollton, GA) in October 2017.

Interview

I took two assessments online. Then I was contacted by Talent Acquisition ( she was very professional at all contact points) via email to schedule a phone interview. After the phone interview was completed, I was immediately asked to schedule an appointment for a proctored assessment which was similar to the previously taken assesment. After completing the assessment, I was escorted upstairs for an in person interview. All questions asked were situational question read from a paper. The interviewer was really friendly and professional. I was called first thing the next morning 9am with an offer.

Interview Questions

Greenway Health Response

Oct 18, 2017 – Director, Talent Acquisition

Congratulations on joining the Greenway Revenue Services team!

Technical Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Greenway Health (Tampa, FL) in October 2017.

Interview

Fairly involved interview process, which included cognitive and personality tests before actual interviews began. A second cognitive test was given, which was proctored. Then, there were three interviews, two of which were phone interviews and one being an in-person interview at the office.

Interview Questions

Greenway Health Response

Oct 30, 2017 – Director, Talent Acquisition

Thank you for your feedback and welcome to Greenway!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carrollton, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Greenway Health (Carrollton, GA) in October 2017.

Interview

Email received from recruiter, completed online application, received email for phone interview for the next day. Recruiter was professional and honest. Disappointed in the compensation as it related to my over 10 years of experience and education level.

Interview Questions

• Describe your current daily process?   1 Answer

Oct 30, 2017 – Director, Talent Acquisition

I appreciate your willingness to share your experience. Our Claims Analyst role is an entry-level position where we have established career path programs to develop folks into more experienced roles... More

Talent Management Business Partner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Greenway Health (Tampa, FL) in October 2017.

Interview

Parroting similar comments; prior to interviewing, two assessments were given, one was a math assessment and the second was a test similar to the MBTI or LSI. The interview was structured to identify person fit in organizational needs. I was interviewed by several key stakeholders and all were extremely personable and professional.

Interview Questions

Greenway Health Response

Nov 13, 2017 – Director, Talent Acquisition

Congratulations and welcome to Greenway! In addition to hiring for skills, our interview process is structured to look at someone's potential. We pride ourselves on being a learning organization and... More

Anonymous Employee in Carrollton, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Greenway Health (Carrollton, GA) in October 2017.

Interview

The interview process was quite simple. After completing the application, I received a link to complete a short assessment. It's mostly mathematics, but don't worry. It's the type of assessment where they are mainly testing you for honesty--meaning that you will be invited to take the assessment for a second time in person so don't cheat. I was contacted via email for a phone screening, during which my prior experience was discussed and what type of pay rate I desired. At the end of the call, he asked me to come in for a second assessment. When I went in for my second assessment at the facility in Carrollton, Georgia, I was offered an on-the-spot interview. I interviewed with one of the managers, which they call CRM's. She was very nice and respectful, which seems to be trend with Greenway employees. A day later, I was sent an offer letter via email, which I accepted. A week later, I was working for Greenway.

Interview Questions

• There were several interview questions. The questions and interviewing style may depend on which CRM you get. Others at Greenway have told me two CRM's interviewed them and it was more of a conversation than an interview. For me, however, my interviewer asked about several different scenarios, mainly dealing with "what would you do in such and such situation", "how do you deal with difficult customers", ect.   Answer Question

Associate Technical Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Greenway Health (Tampa, FL) in September 2017.

Interview

If you currently have a job and have no cares with spending weeks (and months in my case) interviewing to get the canned rejection letter, then go for it. The process looked like this for me:
    Week 1: Apply Online
    Week 2: Email from recruiter with link for 2 online tests, phone call with Talent Acquisition, Proctored retest of the aptitude test. Email from recruiter asking for availability.
    Week 3: Silence
    Week 4: Told of interview time with one person, cancelled the morning of by the recruiter.
    Week 5: Interview with hiring manager scheduled and occurred.
    Week 6: Asked for availability for interview with technical group I would work with. Provided a project that they wanted complete before the technical interview would occur with no confirmation of receipt or acknowledgement that the project was done.
    Week 7: Interview occurred with only one of the three people.
    Week 8: Silence until Friday when I was told the recruiter I was working with is no longer with the company and the hiring manager liked me a lot but went with the other candidate but they wanted to find another person for me to interview with.
    Week 9: Interview with new hiring manager
    Week 10: Canned rejection email.

So, like I said, if you want to spend a large portion of time waiting for no communication, miscommunication, rescheduled interview and poor communication, go for it. I will not reapply at this company if they were the only people that had jobs.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in five years?   1 Answer