Greenway Health Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Greenway Health Interview Questions

Updated Jul 14, 2017

2.7

Claims Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Greenway Health.

Interview

The interview was pretty standard and the people that interviewed me were very nice. I had a good experience. They gave me an opportunity to ask questions and they answered mine well.

Patient Advocate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Greenway Health.

Interview

I previously applied a few months ago and after the phone interview and skype interview ,which consisted of two tests, I received an email saying they chose someone with more experience. I applied to another position a few weeks ago and received a phone interview and a face to face interview. They'll be contacting me sometime this week to know whether or not I got it. Fingers crossed

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Greenway Health (Birmingham, AL) in July 2017.

Interview

My interview was a very pleasant experience. My interviewer did a good job at helping me feel comfortable and at ease while interviewing. She was very friendly and was helpful in answering any questions that I had for her. The person that kept in touch with me through the interview process was extremely helpful in answering questions and in trying to help keep me informed on what I should do next. He even called me the day of the interview to comfort me before the interview and help me calm my nerves. I thought this was extremely kind and helpful. These things helped show me that Greenway Health would be a great place to work because the people who work there are compassionate and professional.

Interview Questions

• Part of being an intern would mean that you have to do certain tasks that most people would not want to do, like filing. Would you be okay with doing job tasks like these.   1 Answer

Customer Support Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Greenway Health in June 2017.

Interview

I applied online. After a couple of days, I received an email stating they were interested in me as a candidate and would like to setup an interview time. I replied with my availability and got an email confirming an interview time and date two days later. When the interview time came I did not receive a call. After a few hours I emailed them asking if there was an issue or miscommunication of some sort with my interview time. Following that I received an automated email saying they decided to carry on with the other candidates.

This process was overall rude and inconsiderate. They did not have the decency to cancel my interview time or give me prior notice of the cancellation. After emailing them about the issue, there wasn't an apology or any concern for my time. Instead I got an automated response. Overall annoyed.

Patient Advocate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Carrollton, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Greenway Health (Carrollton, GA) in June 2017.

Interview

The interview process had several steps, including two small assessments, that took place over a few days. The ladies involved were all quite nice and enthusiastic. The entire process was seamless, even though I had some technological issues on my end during the first of the assessments, and with acquiring some of the necessary paperwork. Overall, this was the best interview I have been involved on.

Interview Questions

• What are some of your core values when it comes to your prospective occupation.   Answer Question

Sales Executive Interview

Interview

The interview process was very organized and straight forward. I really appreciated the time and energy that Recruiting invested in me. They really pride themselves on putting in the work to identify a possible match. Everyone I spoke with was positive and extremely friendly.

Interview Questions

• What is your favorite sales book and what are you reading currently?   Answer Question

Apr 21, 2017 – Director, Talent Acquisition

Thank you for extending feedback on Greenway's hiring process and congratulations on joining the team!

Marketing Writer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Greenway Health (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

The initial recruiter was great! He was very helpful and gave me a great look into the company. However, it was different when I went to the in-person interview with one of the managers. I've never met anyone who seemed surprised at someone bringing writing samples to an interview for a writing position.

Apr 21, 2017 – Director, Talent Acquisition

We want candidates to have the opportunity to highlight their skills and work samples are a great way to showcase your experience. Thank you for your feedback regarding your candidate experience with... More

Sales Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Greenway Health in March 2017.

Interview

Overall the interview process was pretty straight forward and the recruiter did a good job explaining the process as we went. In the later phases of the process the recruiter was great at providing feedback and coaching.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel you will be successful with no healthcare experience?   1 Answer

Mar 31, 2017 – Director, Talent Acquisition

Thank you for your great feedback on Greenway Health’s interview process and congratulations on joining the Greenway Team!

HR Business Partner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Greenway Health (Tampa, FL).

Interview

You have to an assessment twice before actually talking to the hiring manager. I did a phone interview with the manager and then met a few members of the HR team. Everyone was really nice and were open about what it's like to work at Greenway.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about an employee relations investigation and how you handled it from beginning to end.   Answer Question

Apr 21, 2017 – Director, Talent Acquisition

We are glad to hear you had a positive experience throughout the recruiting process and greatly appreciate your feedback.

Security Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Greenway Health in January 2017.

Interview

You're first contacted by customer facing rep. The person that I talked to seemed to be nice. Afterwords they'll have you fill out their IQ + personality test. After taking it you will get an invitation to take it again under supervision. If you pass their metric, you get to interview with the technical staff

Interview Questions

Greenway Health Response

Apr 21, 2017 – Director, Talent Acquisition

Candidates are asked to take a 2-part pre-employment assessment if chosen to move forward in the hiring process. We are glad to hear you had a pleasant encounter with our talent acquisition team.