Greenwich Hospital Interview Questions

Updated May 16, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 8 of over 8 interviews

2.3
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Greenwich Hospital

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greenwich, CT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Greenwich Hospital (Greenwich, CT) in Apr 2021

Interview

Applied online, proceeded with zoom interview with manager. Following the zoom meeting there was a three week waiting period and then I got a call with an offer. Everyone is super nice and straightforward.

Interview Questions
  • How do you deal with conflict with a coworker?
    Answer Question

Greenwich Hospital

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Greenwich Hospital in Mar 2021

Interview

Had initial phone call with a recruiter, during which she asked pretty basic interview questions. However, the job that I had applied for was NOT the job the recruiter was referencing, so I felt unprepared and confused. I got an email 3 weeks later saying I was not being offered the position but was encouraged to continue to apply.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greenwich, CT

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Greenwich Hospital (Greenwich, CT) in Jan 2019

Interview

I had to apply via the Hospital website. A few days later I was contacted by an HR coordinator by phone. She asked some basic questions and allowed me to ask several. She went on to schedule an interview with a Senior Talent Acquisition Partner.

Interview Questions
  • Why was I leaving my current position?

Greenwich Hospital

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Greenwich Hospital

Interview

What you would expect. Asked about my previous experience and why I was interested in the job I was applying for. Asked about shifts I would be able to work. Asked if I would be willing to consider other positions.

Interview Questions
  • Why I am leaving my present position.

Anonymous Employee in Greenwich, CT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Greenwich Hospital (Greenwich, CT) in Apr 2017

Interview

It was very easy and I was hired the same day, because of my years of experience, I arrived on time which was not important. My interview process was very good and I was very comfortable , was not nervous or felt flustered.

Interview Questions
  • Experience with patients and customer service skills

Anonymous Employee in Greenwich, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Greenwich Hospital (Greenwich, CT) in Aug 2015

Interview

I met with Chelle in HR, she was simply the most caring recruiter that I have ever dealt with. She not only spoke with me about the role I applied for but took the time to look at my background and what other options I may have at Greenwich Hospital if this did not pan out. I am on my way to orientation!!

Interview Questions
  • Do I have my BSN!
  • Talk to me about what compassionate nursing means to you?

Anonymous Employee in Greenwich, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Greenwich Hospital (Greenwich, CT) in Jan 2012

Interview

took awhile to hear from them after application but was well worth the wait. they were easy going and made the whole process comfortable. i knew i had the job in the interview as we began looking at the schedule to see what shifts would work and discussed orientation dates.

Interview Questions
  • I honestly cannot remember specific questions, nothing out of the ordinary or difficult.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greenwich, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Greenwich Hospital (Greenwich, CT) in Aug 2010

Interview

Filled out an online application. Tried to drop off a paper resume but they don't accept paper resume's. I was called several days later by human resources. The lady spoke to me on the phone for about 15 minutes asking me why I wanted to work for them. She then made an appointment with me for the following week to interview in person. First I spoke with the human resources person then was taken to the lab to speak with the manager and one of the department heads. That interview went very well. It stayed on a professional level almost the entire time. Only branching off to speak of my thoughts and wishes for the future long term of employment with them. That interview took about an hour and a half. I was then given a tour of the lab and then walked back to human resources for a final short talk with the recruiter there. All in all a very satisfactory professional interview.

Interview Questions
  • They were mistaken in my professional credentials.
RSS Feed</>Embed