Greythorn Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 21, 2016

2.6

Senior IT Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Issaquah, WA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Greythorn (Issaquah, WA).

Interview

The initial interview was over the phone. We than met over lunch for a 1 on 1 interview which was very informal and comfortable, we talked for an hour or so.

Interview Questions

• We talked mostly about my prior PM experience and training i.e. how it got it, where I got it, etc. I don't recall the specific questions anymore. But there were no trick questions or questions I was not able to respond to appropriately. I could tell they were serious about finding qualified people and had the knowledge to know what to ask for it.   1 Answer

Recruiting Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Greythorn (Bellevue, WA) in March 2015.

Interview

There were 5 phone interviews over a 6 week process. I was made an offer three weeks after my last interview. Unfortunately,I accepted over another job that I should have taken.

Interview Questions

• Will you live in Bellevue for 3 months of training   1 Answer

Consultant Interview

Interview

Very clear and candid. Didn't over or under sell the position. Asked and answered direct questions regarding the position, the work location and was very clear on the expectations of the job based on position needs and work culture.

Interview Questions

• how do you handle difficult people   1 Answer

Negotiation

Pretty well stayed in range acceptable for this position.

Internal Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Greythorn (Bellevue, WA) in December 2012.

Interview

The process was thorough, organized, and proffessional. Each member of management took time to speak with me and I did not feel rushed.

Interview Questions

• Role playing in the panel interview was a bit unexpected but nothing I could not handle   Answer Question

Negotiation

I explained early on what I was looking for and it was offered to me up front. There was no counter offers or negotiation needed

Resource Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Greythorn (Sydney (Australia)) in July 2016.

Interview

Non structured interview , very informal , more questions were based on my kids and family. They tried to hire on the lower rates as compare to the market standards by saying I was away from workforce for a long time. The questions were more based to find out how much flexible I am in doing job mean staying for long hours.

Interview Questions

• Who pick and drop your kids from day care   1 Answer

Trainee Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Greythorn (London, England (UK)) in September 2012.

Interview

3 interviews steps. Typical questions, like tell me about yourself/ what's your planning for the next couple of years/ if I offer you £1m right now, what would you do. etc....