HDR Interview Questions

Updated Jun 11, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 205 of over 205 interviews

Campus Recruiting9%
2.5
HardAverageEasy

HDR

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at HDR

Interview

Candidates had to submit a recorded series of questions on video to the HR Department. I was asked to do so and then never heard back from the recruiter who posted the job even after emailing them about the status of my interviews. I found out I had not gotten the job by visiting their jobs page and seeing that the job had been offered to another person.

Interview Questions
  • What is one time in your life where you faced a challenging situation, and how did you overcome it?
    Answer Question

HDR

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at HDR in Apr 2021

Interview

The online submission form was straighforward and didn't require re-typing my whole resume. They regularly update the application status on their application portal and I was called and emailed almost immediately after passing the first screening. The interview went for about an hour and I was given a 3 day window when they would have an answer to me by. They met this predicted window and I received a phone call from HR and from one of the people who interviewed me to let me know I did not get the position. For a massive company, they went above and beyond to make the application process, interveiw, and notifcation process personal and timely. It felt good to be treated like a human in a brutal job market.

Interview Questions
  • Q: When was a time you had to change or alter your personality and why? Q: Describe a time you've made a mistake and what did you do about it? Q: Describe a time when you had communication difficulties and how did it play out?

HDR

Application

I interviewed at HDR

Interview

I found the job posting on Glassdoor. I applied on their website. I received an email for phone interview appointment a few days later. The interviewer was friendly and professional.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

HDR

Application

I interviewed at HDR

Interview

The interview was great. Did not feel any sense of pressure. The Interview was not technical at all. You can say it was a bit informal, but professional. I was asked about my t, why, i choose HDR and where do i see my self in the future.

Interview Questions
  • Why HDR? What interested me about a consulting form? What are my goals?

HDR

Application

I interviewed at HDR

Interview

Interviewed with 5 project or section managers. Most questions were about my current research as a graduate student and past internships. Atmosphere was very professional but friendly. Great experience overall.

Interview Questions
  • How my research applies to design of wastewater treatment systems.

HDR

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at HDR in Mar 2021

Interview

I applied online. Two weeks later the recruiter emailed me to arrange a video interview with the team including a hiring manager, a project manager, and a senior technical person. The interview was really casual, and they wanted to know me better. The interview questions were all about my resume and my past experience, and my motivation for this job. After the first round, I waited another two weeks for another video interview with several other team members from different levels. Two weeks after I got a rejected email from the recruiter.

Interview Questions
  • Which part of your past research experience can benefit this role.

HDR

Application

I interviewed at HDR

Interview

First was a recorded video interview, and second was a live video interview. The HDR recruitment team was very polite and professional. HDR seems like a stellar company to work for.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

HDR

Application

I interviewed at HDR

Interview

1 phone screen, 1 face to face interview. Very professional and organized, they had a nice structure and the interview flowed well. Their application portal was clunky and really time consuming.

Interview Questions
  • Technical experience, culture fit. Reviewing my experience against current projects.

HDR

Application

I interviewed at HDR

Interview

applied through school job board, got response after three days, general questions on sourcing candidates, panel interview with three people. starts in the morning, did not exceed 30 mins. no answer after interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

HDR

Application

I interviewed at HDR

Interview

Applied with an inside referral and got a phone interview. Nice easy friendly interview leading to an offer. Unfortunately it was for a contract job which isn't what I was looking for.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 205 Interviews