HMB Interview Questions | Glassdoor

HMB Interview Questions

Updated Feb 23, 2017

Entry Level Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bowling Green, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HMB (Bowling Green, OH) in February 2017.

Interview

I spoke with a recruiter who was very friendly during the entire interview. It was an informal review so there was no need to have anything prepared. Simply talked about my life goals, expectations and qualities I look for in a company.

Software Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Westerville, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at HMB (Westerville, OH) in August 2015.

Interview

The interview was great. Good questions from past experiences, basic tech questions, design patterns, full stack questions, how I learn new technologies, networking, etc. Overall not super challenging, more conversational. Jared asked some basic feeler questions and more or less basically gave the HMB pitch of what they do, why, and how I could grow.

Interview Questions

• Explain how I dealt with a difficult situation between a colleague and a decision he made?   Answer Question
    • What is the difference between MVC and webforms and what is viewstate and MVVM?   Answer Question

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at HMB (Columbus, OH) in October 2014.

Interview

I was recruited by an on-campus recruiter directly from University. After an initial 30 minute interview with the recruiter, I was invited to go on a four hour on-site interview with four employees at four different levels of seniority.

There was also an aptitude test given involving basic logic puzzles.

Interview Questions

• I think the aptitude test was the most unusual thing. Everything else was roughly the stuff you would expect companies to want entry-level developers to know.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I negotiated with the recruiter over the phone.

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at HMB (Columbus, OH).

Interview

Very friendly recruiting team will initially work with you.

A phone interview with a senior technical person.

An in-depth technical interview with two or three senior people.