Halifax Health Medical Center Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Halifax Health Medical Center Interview Questions

Interviews at Halifax Health Medical Center

2.4

Sort:

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Halifax Health Medical Center.

Interview

Met with supervisor and then with HR department, process took about 2 weeks. Everyone was very nice, professional and welcoming. You can feel a family vibe between the employees. Overall the process was easy and seemed organized.

Interview Questions

• What was something you didn’t like at pervious job?   3 Answers

Staff Interview

Anonymous Employee in Daytona Beach, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Halifax Health Medical Center (Daytona Beach, FL).

Interview

They have a tendency to make a big flash about wanting to hire people, e.g. large newsprint advertisements, but applicants are then given the run-around and/or told that the person in charge of hiring is not at the job fair on the day it was advertised to be held. The interview itself is fairly routine for those who get one. Superficially, it looks great going in but the new job euphoria tends to fade, not for lack of potential, but because management drags it down.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation was needed. The offer was excellent.

Clerical Interview

Anonymous Employee in Daytona Beach, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Halifax Health Medical Center (Daytona Beach, FL) in February 2014.

Interview

Met with manager she interviewed me.
    It was mainly just her explaining the job.
    We then proceeded to have a normal conversation about regular things. It was the easiest interview I had ever been to

Admin Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Daytona Beach, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Halifax Health Medical Center (Daytona Beach, FL) in January 2018.

Interview

Three part process for interview. you check in, and have to fill out a bit of paperwork, and then sit for 2 separate interviews... one with human resources representative, and then one with department manager.

Administrative Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Halifax Health Medical Center in June 2011.

Interview

Very thorough

Interview Questions

• No questions were difficult, but rather very straight forward   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Port Orange, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Halifax Health Medical Center (Port Orange, FL).

Interview

I applied for the job in january the interview was done in April, the process was too long , the good part is that they were flexible about the time of the interview, they gave me several day to choose from..

Interview Questions

• Basics questions, about yourself and how you see yourself working in a fast paced place, also if you are good working with people...   Answer Question

RN Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Halifax Health Medical Center.

Interview

Basic interview questions. They ask about experience and tell you about the facility. You meet with the manager of the floor you are applying to typically. Sometimes HR will interview also. They ask about your strengths/weaknesses. They ask about your certifications/qualifications.

Interview Questions

• Can you tell me a time that you made a mistake and what you did to fix it   Answer Question

Hostess Interview

Anonymous Employee in Daytona Beach, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Halifax Health Medical Center (Daytona Beach, FL).

Interview

Face to face with hiring manager. Seemed very eager to hire, show me around the work place, go over procedures, and made sure I knew what I would be involved in.

ER Tech Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Halifax Health Medical Center in November 2015.

Interview

More with Human Resources than with supervisor. Questioned my finances from over 10 years ago which i felt was weird. The process was lengthy. Uninformed that orientation was 3 days, they knew I had another job but threatened not to hire unless i called in.

Unit Supervisor Interview

Application

I interviewed at Halifax Health Medical Center in May 2009.

Interview

The interview process was relatively simple followed by a full background check.

Interview Questions

• There were no difficult or unreasonable questions. Pretty routine stuff.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I asked for a certain salary and it had to go through several decision-makers, but was eventually approved.