Halifax Health Medical Center Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Halifax Health Medical Center

Hostess Interview

Anonymous Employee in Daytona Beach, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Halifax Health Medical Center (Daytona Beach, FL).

Interview

Face to face with hiring manager. Seemed very eager to hire, show me around the work place, go over procedures, and made sure I knew what I would be involved in.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Port Orange, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Halifax Health Medical Center (Port Orange, FL).

Interview

I applied for the job in january the interview was done in April, the process was too long , the good part is that they were flexible about the time of the interview, they gave me several day to choose from..

Interview Questions

• Basics questions, about yourself and how you see yourself working in a fast paced place, also if you are good working with people...   Answer Question

Staff Interview

Anonymous Employee in Daytona Beach, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Halifax Health Medical Center (Daytona Beach, FL).

Interview

They have a tendency to make a big flash about wanting to hire people, e.g. large newsprint advertisements, but applicants are then given the run-around and/or told that the person in charge of hiring is not at the job fair on the day it was advertised to be held. The interview itself is fairly routine for those who get one. Superficially, it looks great going in but the new job euphoria tends to fade, not for lack of potential, but because management drags it down.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation was needed. The offer was excellent.

Clerical Interview

Anonymous Employee in Daytona Beach, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Halifax Health Medical Center (Daytona Beach, FL) in February 2014.

Interview

Met with manager she interviewed me.
    It was mainly just her explaining the job.
    We then proceeded to have a normal conversation about regular things. It was the easiest interview I had ever been to

Medical Coder Interview

Anonymous Employee in Daytona Beach, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Halifax Health Medical Center (Daytona Beach, FL) in May 2012.

Interview

They wanted you to have the basic certification. They knew that we were just out of medical coding school and were newly certified and needed experience. I later found out that most people leave after getting the experience.

Administrative Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Halifax Health Medical Center in June 2011.

Interview

Very thorough

Interview Questions

• No questions were difficult, but rather very straight forward   Answer Question

Mental Health Tech Interview

Anonymous Employee in Daytona Beach, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Halifax Health Medical Center (Daytona Beach, FL) in February 2010.

Interview

I had one interview after applying online. Very nice and thorough. Professional dress a positive. Very relaxed environment. I was interviewed by two people and the questions were very basic. They told me about themselves, asked me about myself, told me about the position, and then asked me if I had any questions in regards to the job.

Interview Questions

• Do i feel I can go the extra mile and show strong costomer service   Answer Question

Negotiation

n/a

Unit Supervisor Interview

Application

I interviewed at Halifax Health Medical Center in May 2009.

Interview

The interview process was relatively simple followed by a full background check.

Interview Questions

• There were no difficult or unreasonable questions. Pretty routine stuff.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I asked for a certain salary and it had to go through several decision-makers, but was eventually approved.

Accounting Clerk Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Halifax Health Medical Center in April 2011.

Interview

The interviewer made me feel at ease and welcome. She thoroughly discussed the position I applied for as well as policies and procedures of the department. The questions she asked seemed "standard", as I have been asked the same questions, almost word-for-word, from many different employers on different interviews. I was informed of approximately how long the hiring process would take.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a difficult customer over the phone?   1 Answer