Hanesbrands Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Hanesbrands Interview Questions

Interviews at Hanesbrands

2.5

1. Featured Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Hanesbrands.

Interview

Very conversational - know your resume. Be able to speak to specific experiences and pull out strengths and opportunities as well. Talk about transferable skills and what you can bring to the role from your experience.

Interview Questions

• Behavorial interviewing with some case study questions for a marketing role.   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Hanesbrands.

Interview

Filled out an application online. Was contacted by someone at home office, and scheduled a phone interview. After that was complete, I had a interview in the actual store with the SM and RSM. The one on one interview was the usual. It was scripted. The SM asked several questions out of a binder, and acted truly interested and took notes on my answers. That interview lasted about an hour. The one on one with the RSM was really relaxed, and short. More of a tell me your story type situation, definitely not scripted. The next step was background, credit check, and drug screen. Then I was extended an offer, and accepted it. The whole process took about 2 weeks.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when your team members were not getting the job done in a timely manner?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I feel salaries are based on sales volume there is some room for negotiation but not much

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Merrimack, NH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Hanesbrands (Merrimack, NH).

Interview

The Store Manager interviews you, then the Regional Manager. If they like you, go have to go to a mandatory Drug Test within 24 hours. You are entered into a background check that takes weeks to complete. Mine took over a month for the results to post. What a bad experience! No one has months to wait to hear back about a job.They check references too.

Interview Questions

• The questions are straight forward, there are a few behavioral. All pretty easy to answer. This is not a good company.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There is none. They give you the offer, there is NOOOO wiggle room. They paid 15.87 an hour for my position. The pay was very bad considering the workload, sales expectations, pace and size. Hanesbrands doesn't pay well, they are not in tune with market trends.

Assistant Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Winston-Salem, NC

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Hanesbrands (Winston-Salem, NC).

Interview

Interview with 5 people, different times and days, all from within the marketing management team, from one level up to 3 levels up.

Associate Brand Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Hanesbrands.

Interview

After applying, I was contacted by a person in HR for an initial phone screening. This was pretty brief and limited to basic questions such as why I wanted the position and resume walk through.

I was notified they would like to bring me onsite, which consisted of two in person interviews. The interviewers are given a list of behavioral questions which they read and ask questions from. One of the interviewers weaved the questions in and out of the interview, which was nice, the other person simply just read one question, I answered and they read the next one, which was quite uncomfortable.

Interview Questions

• It was all behavioral questions, neither one harder or easier than the previous. Just be prepared to have lots of things to refer to in your past work experience.   Answer Question

Associate Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Hanesbrands (New York, NY) in October 2011.

Interview

I met one on one with several people over the course of a few days. They looked at my portfolio and resume and we discussed my previous jobs, work experience, how I got into the industry and details in my portfolio.

Warehouse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Humacao, PR

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hanesbrands (Humacao, PR) in September 2013.

Interview

All question were for management position. Had 2 interviews and the Supervisor came late and not prepared for the interview. They offer something and now came true at the end. Still working with HR. About the situation and mysteriously documents have been found.

Interview Questions

• How you will manage and argument between employees?   1 Answer

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Hanesbrands (Raleigh, NC) in February 2014.

Interview

One on one interview on college campus with an employee. Felt like a very relaxed conversation. Follow up call with the employee who would be my immediate boss discussing the specifics of the internship.

Intern Interview

Interview

Phone interview plus a skype interview. Know your resume and be prepared to walk through it. Be also prepared for at least one technical question based on the role.

CAD Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Hanesbrands (New York, NY) in December 2012.

Interview

The interview was very good. The manager at the time was very amiable and asked engaging questions and was very open to my questions. She spoke of the company's culture and praised my work. I felt very hopeful that I would get this position when I left the interview and I did. However, it took one whole month to hire me.

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Hanesbrands (Greensboro, NC) in April 2017.

Interview

Company contacted me. Scheduled a phone interview/screen with HR person. She was knowledgeable and thorough in her interview, nice person. Call went well, so had an in-person interview with the hiring manager.

Second interview was a good conversation, but it did not progress further than the one in-person interview. Hiring manager was a nice person to talk to, but pretty impressed with him/herself. I was not eager to pursue after the conversation. It was a fairly low-key interview, conversational. Seems like a decent place to work.

Interview Questions

• Standard stuff; wanted to know what I knew about the company, the industry space, and we talked a lot about my background and work experience/achievements.   Answer Question