Hantz Financial Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 13, 2017

2.3

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Southfield, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hantz Financial Services (Southfield, MI) in August 2016.

Interview

Applied online and received phone call from the recruiting office to schedule an in-person interview. First round was the basic questions to figure out if you're a good fit. I was asked back for a second interview with the department's manager for questions more based on the job. They do not negotiate on salary. The hours are long and the pay/benefits do no make up for it. Expect to work a minimum of 10 hours a day and 3hours on Saturday.

Interview Questions

• What kind of qualities do you look for in a successful manager?   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Southfield, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hantz Financial Services (Southfield, MI) in May 2016.

Interview

Very Professional, researched my resume before I arrived and asked question regarding groups I had been a member of as well as certain classes I had taken in college.

Interview Questions

• Are you familiar with our company? Are you willing to work weekends?   Answer Question

Tax Professional Interview

Anonymous Employee in Taylor, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Hantz Financial Services (Taylor, MI) in March 2016.

Interview

Go over the company culture and explain what the company does. Most questions are about your personal goals and how you handle a busy work schedule. There are also questions about past experiences

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 10 years?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Hantz Financial Services.

Interview

Very informal interview. They spent most of the time selling me on the company and less on asking me to sell myself. A couple standard questions like "tell me about yourself" and "what do you know about Hantz?".

Interview Questions

• Could you see yourself working here in 10 years?   1 Answer

Financial Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Southfield, MI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Hantz Financial Services (Southfield, MI) in May 2015.

Interview

The process was fairly easy. I had a phone interview at first, and from there i was able to get a second interview. Finally the last interview was in person, and that was an extensive interview. I would recommend carving out about 3 hours for that last interview. There is also a half day shadow, this is where they show you what the work environment is kinda like.

Interview Questions

• What are you looking for in this career   1 Answer

Financial Advisor Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Hantz Financial Services.

Interview

I got to know the company from an employee referral. The interview process was quick and they asked you fairly basic questions. The interview process is not that difficult but you have to consider if this company really fits you.

Interview Questions

• What can you say about your previous supervisor?   1 Answer

Accountant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hantz Financial Services.

Interview

Interview with company recruiter, manager, upper management. The interview process is not difficult but company expects too much of employees for salary offer. Benefits are poor. Not most professional company.

Salary too low.

Apprentice Interview

Anonymous Employee in Southfield, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Hantz Financial Services (Southfield, MI) in February 2015.

Interview

Achievable process overall, they are very informing about how far their company has come. They could have eased off a little bit on throwing their success in your face. Overall easy to talk to them in the interview.

Interview Questions

• How did you hear about us?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I would definitely take the offer because this job taught me a ton about what I wanted to do with my life and also about how a real workplace operates.

Financial Advisor Interview

Interview

First interview was a breeze, just talk about yourself basically.
    Second interview, the vice president wants to hear that you dont know the answers even if you do. He told me he'd rather hire someone dumb over someone smart. He basically just wants to hear that he is all knowing and you know nothing.
    Third, experience a half day. You see the phone room (where you will work your first yr) and then also see what you could do after working there for 5 yrs. None of the people on the phone know what they are talking about while cold calling.

What I learned is that if you are willing to pretend to know nothing, sit on the phones, and willing to learn nothing for at least a yr, you can do well here.

Interview Questions

This is not what I wanted in a company.

Any Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hantz Financial Services in January 2015.

Interview

Easy, though the recruiter doesn't even have experience in the field, so that can make it hard for the prospect to ask questions because the recruiter doesn't even know. Beware of the Job Shadowing they don't show you how they cold call through the phone. Its a smoking mirror, and very clique staff