Hantz Financial Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 9, 2017

2.2

Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Southfield, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Hantz Financial Services (Southfield, MI) in October 2017.

Interview

It was just a short screening interview. It lasted a little over 30 minutes and I was asked questions about what I did in my previous position (which is unrelated to accounting). The interviewer was very polite and seemed like a nice person. She did say the company is growing and doing well, when I asked the question.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your biggest failure.   2 Answers

Anonymous Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Hantz Financial Services in October 2017.

Interview

Nice and easy interview process. they would get back to me in a timely manner. Would have liked a phone interview first if they were to ask the basic questions instead of travelling to the different locations.The recruiter seemed like she didn't want to be there. Not much of conversation but was able to have a good conversation with the questions I asked her. The main HR director i did have a better interview it was rather quick for me, but i made it worth it. Interviews are very casual and laid back

Interview Questions

• The basic interview questions,

Strengths, Weaknesses, asked about my future, major.

Asked about recent internships.   Answer Question

Financial Advisor Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Hantz Financial Services.

Interview

Almost felt like a huge joke.

The interview is basically them selling you on the company. They ask you about yourself and talk about how you would fit in great with them...it felt rehearsed.

Had a second interview, but the guy made me wait for 25 minutes past the scheduled time without explanation or an apology. Horribly unprofessional and I knew I would never accept an offer.

Registered Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Grandville, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Hantz Financial Services (Grandville, MI).

Interview

I believe it was a 3 step process. Phone, Site Visit, then onsite interview. On my site visit they forgot about me and I sat in the lobby for an extra 45 minutes.

Interview Questions

• He asked me if I had a girlfriend. He also asked me if I like money.   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hantz Financial Services in January 2017.

Interview

this was super easy. there are two rounds of interviews. they are super easy questions. They basically sell them selves to you. It is very low pay. They also tell you on how they want to keep you for a long term.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Southfield, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hantz Financial Services (Southfield, MI) in August 2016.

Interview

Applied online and received phone call from the recruiting office to schedule an in-person interview. First round was the basic questions to figure out if you're a good fit. I was asked back for a second interview with the department's manager for questions more based on the job. They do not negotiate on salary. The hours are long and the pay/benefits do no make up for it. Expect to work a minimum of 10 hours a day and 3hours on Saturday.

Interview Questions

• What kind of qualities do you look for in a successful manager?   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Southfield, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hantz Financial Services (Southfield, MI) in May 2016.

Interview

Very Professional, researched my resume before I arrived and asked question regarding groups I had been a member of as well as certain classes I had taken in college.

Interview Questions

• Are you familiar with our company? Are you willing to work weekends?   Answer Question

Tax Professional Interview

Anonymous Employee in Taylor, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Hantz Financial Services (Taylor, MI) in March 2016.

Interview

Go over the company culture and explain what the company does. Most questions are about your personal goals and how you handle a busy work schedule. There are also questions about past experiences

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 10 years?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Hantz Financial Services.

Interview

Very informal interview. They spent most of the time selling me on the company and less on asking me to sell myself. A couple standard questions like "tell me about yourself" and "what do you know about Hantz?".

Interview Questions

• Could you see yourself working here in 10 years?   1 Answer

Financial Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Southfield, MI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Hantz Financial Services (Southfield, MI) in May 2015.

Interview

The process was fairly easy. I had a phone interview at first, and from there i was able to get a second interview. Finally the last interview was in person, and that was an extensive interview. I would recommend carving out about 3 hours for that last interview. There is also a half day shadow, this is where they show you what the work environment is kinda like.

Interview Questions

• What are you looking for in this career   1 Answer