Hardee's Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Hardee's

1.7

Part Time Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fuquay-Varina, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hardee's (Fuquay-Varina, NC) in October 2016.

Interview

Applied on snagajob.com for cashier position, was called the following week and was asked to come in for an interview that same day., was called again after interview for orientation and training. Apparently my job was switched to Cook because there were no more cashier openings. I call bull because I'm Latino and they took advantage.

Online Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hardee's (New York, NY) in January 2015.

Interview

Applied online. Received a callback with basic customer service questions. Was ask about previous job experiences. Was ask about availability. Was given brief details about the job and what to expect. Manager asked me why I want to work for Hardee's. Also asked what will I bring to the company. Was ask how do I deal with irate customers. After giving examples after each statement.

Any Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gloucester Courthouse, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hardee's (Gloucester Courthouse, VA) in July 2015.

Interview

Fill out application and got a call back in a couple weeks. The whole interview was was very laid back. Tge manager was beyond nice with quick to point responses and questions. Had to do a background check but with no background it was fast to come back The whole experience was not stress full at all.

Interview Questions

• What is good customer service to you?   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hardee's.

Interview

Was a sit down informal interview with the store manager. It was just after lunch and I could tell the manager wasn't completely focused; to me it seemed a formality.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hardee's.

Interview

Pretty simple. You get called answer some basic interview questions then your done. You apply online to answer to some questions then you give in a hand copy application. Then you get a called to come in and have the impersonal interview.

Interview Questions

• How would your handle a rude customer?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dubuque, IA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hardee's (Dubuque, IA) in January 2017.

Interview

it went very well they were nice and i felt comfprtable the questions were not hard to answer. I would recommend intreviewing with them again if they asked. it was a smooth process and very organized

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Harrisonburg, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hardee's (Harrisonburg, VA) in March 2018.

Interview

Basically a 10 min sit down. The manager was pretty awkward, asked questions off a sheet of paper, I answered them and listed my skills. Told me she had a few other interviews and that she would call me if I’m selected. Never received a call. Their loss.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Roanoke Rapids, NC

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Hardee's (Roanoke Rapids, NC) in April 2018.

Interview

It only took 15mins.. I was ten mins early. We sat down and talked about my previous job . Then we followed up with more questions about transportation and family. Will I be willing to travel if needed. Then we ended it with we will give me a call after the review all other application.

Interview Questions

• Why did I leave my last job of 10 yrs?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Sanford, NC

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Hardee's (Sanford, NC) in July 2016.

Interview

I applied over the phone and within a weeks time got called in for an interview. During the interview I was asked questions and the went home. After a few days the store called me back in to do orientation.

Anonymous Employee in Winston-Salem, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Hardee's (Winston-Salem, NC) in April 2018.

Interview

Very easy-going. "Why do you want to workat Hardees?" They'll ask you about your previous experience and your strengths and weaknesses. You really can't go wrong with this interview. They called 3 dys after and started orientation.

Interview Questions

• "Name a time you felt rewarded at work?"   1 Answer