Hawaii Pacific Health Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 25, 2017

2.5

Patient Registrar Interview

Anonymous Employee in Honolulu, HI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hawaii Pacific Health (Honolulu, HI) in May 2017.

Interview

First was a telephone interview. Then you'll get invited to come in in person. 2 weeks later drug testing and PE. If you pass? Then wait for the invite to come in to join the group orientation.

Interview Questions

• What would you do when there's another employee that act inappropriately to your department?   1 Answer

CNA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Honolulu, HI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Hawaii Pacific Health (Honolulu, HI).

Interview

Long process including filling out an application online, taking a proficiency test, and waiting for an interview. It took several months for me to finally get an opportunity to interview.

Interview Questions

• Standard set of about 7-8 questions, some were kind of weird. The interviewer asked to give specific healthcare examples to answer each question.   Answer Question

Critical Care Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hawaii Pacific Health in March 2017.

Interview

The interview was not stressful and it was done in a quiet area. The interviewer was not intimidating but rather down to earth when asking the questions. Due to my school and work schedule, I did not get an offer.

Interview Questions

• The interviewer asked two questions about getting to know you and asked for healthcare examples of challenges you encountered.   1 Answer

Registered Nurse Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Hawaii Pacific Health.

Interview

Here is the process: apply online, Interview w HR Recruiter, take a pharmacology test, take a logic-type test, interview w panel of unit managers, then wait for the offer

Interview Questions

• How do you keep up with your education? What is the last book or journal you read/tell me about it.   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hawaii Pacific Health.

Interview

Very relaxed, semi-structured interview. Two interviews conducted with multiple interviewers present on one occasion. We introduced ourselves then moved on to company and position information. Subsequent follow-on questions followed.

Clerical Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Honolulu, HI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hawaii Pacific Health (Honolulu, HI) in July 2016.

Interview

Called for a quick phone screen, then called later to set up an interview time. They were flexible and willing to meet at a time best for me. Interview was pretty standard. I would suggest looking for key words in the job posting because they ask about those pretty often. As well as your skill set that makes you a good fit for this position. After the interviewer walked me around there facility.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about this company, and what do you know about this positioin.

Why would you be a good fit here.
      Answer Question

Student Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Honolulu, HI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hawaii Pacific Health (Honolulu, HI) in April 2016.

Interview

It's a one on one interview process. They call your name and you are taken to their office where interview is conducted. Once your in the office they begin asking you several questions. After they finish their interview they ask if you have any questions for them. I asked my interviewer how she came to her position.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about Hawaii Pacific   1 Answer
    • Name a time where you were in an unethical situation, what did you do.   1 Answer
    • What are some of your strengths and weaknesses   1 Answer

Critical Care Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Honolulu, HI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Hawaii Pacific Health (Honolulu, HI) in March 2016.

Interview

First I got called for a skills test! Which included basic EKG interpretation and a nurse aide skills test which both were quite frankly pretty simple.(I'm a paramedic). After that I spoke with a HR representative and was contacted a few weeks later by the hospital managers. Which I came in for the interview a few weeks after that. After my interview I waited two more weeks to have HR call me back and I got a confirmation job offer. Then, a orientation that took all day and the rest of the week was at the hospital.

Interview Questions

• What was one thing that you have done for your patient that put you above and beyond your job responsibility?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hawaii Pacific Health.

Interview

Behavioral questions for the most part. Had to go through the HR weeding out process (meeting minimum requirements with education and experience), then hiring manager contacted me for two interviews. Pretty standard stuff. Got an offer a few weeks later.

Health Careers Interview

Anonymous Employee in Honolulu, HI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Hawaii Pacific Health (Honolulu, HI) in May 2015.

Interview

I submitted an application in April. I got called for an interview night in May with ~70 other students. We were showed a video about Hawaii Pacific Health, then we interviewed one-by-one with various HR employees. Interview was short (20-30) minutes. I heard back from them at the end of May.