Hawaii Pacific Health Interview Questions

Updated Jan 19, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 45 of over 45 interviews

In Person7%
2.6
HardAverageEasy

Hawaii Pacific Health

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hawaii Pacific Health

Interview

Process took almost 2 months. I first took an RN Pharmacology Test and Skills/Cognitive Test with a passing score above 80%. I was then offered to set up an interview through Zoom due to the pandemic. Questions were related to experiences, and were a little above average. I was hoping it wouldn’t be as challenging due to it being a new grad RN opportunity.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me a time you did not agree with a peer. What happened and how did you handle it?
    Answer Question

Hawaii Pacific Health

Application

I interviewed at Hawaii Pacific Health

Interview

Three round application process: 1) Send in Resume, and Essay Question 2) Video submission to answer question (only 2-3 trials to answer question 3) Live online video Interview - very time consuming, must be prepared, have instances of experience to explain

Interview Questions
  • State a prior challenging experience you had and how to overcome it
Talk anonymously with Healthcare professionals

Anonymous Employee in Honolulu, HI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Hawaii Pacific Health (Honolulu, HI) in Nov 2021

Interview

Interview Process during the pandemic was through a video platform. I applied on the HPH’s career website, received a call from HR 1-2 weeks to verify my previous work experiences, education, CNA license, BLS certification, salary expectation, and estimated start date. 1 week later, received a call from the unit manager to schedule a video call interview, which lasted 30 mins during the interview. Received an offer 1 week after the interview, did a CNA skills assessment 30 questions test with a passing grade of 80%. Background check for 2 weeks and then health assessment. One month before the start of employment.

Interview Questions
  • Why would you like to work for this hospital? What are your weakness and how would you improve it? Tell me a time when a patient/customer was upset and how did you handle it? Give an example of a mistake you did at work and how did you fix it? Give an example when your supervisor didn’t approve your work ethics?

Anonymous Employee in Honolulu, HI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Hawaii Pacific Health (Honolulu, HI) in Jul 2021

Interview

Very easy interview process! The interview was conducted with two emergency room managers who were both very approachable and friendly. The questions were based on patient experiences and what you beleive you bring to the table as a nurse.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Hawaii Pacific Health

Application

I interviewed at Hawaii Pacific Health

Interview

I was interviewed with a management and peer review team and it was a little intimidating at first. Everyone was very nice and made me feel comfortable. Interview consisted of behavioral questions and also skill based

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Honolulu, HI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hawaii Pacific Health (Honolulu, HI)

Interview

Before COVID, relatively easy. I meet with the manager of the department and two supervisors. After meeting with them, I met with another worker in the department who became my partner.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Honolulu, HI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hawaii Pacific Health (Honolulu, HI) in Mar 2021

Interview

If you got an interview then congratulations! You've just gotten through the toughest HR because they pick and choose not by talent and skill but by who they think they like. An HR coordinator is the one in-charge of hiring for this position. Something I wasn't used to as I've never gone through a company where a coordinator has that much power. HR gives vague answer if you ask them questions so I ended up rephrasing a question in 3 ways just to try to get an answer, but I still failed. They don't know much about the position they are hiring for.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Honolulu, HI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hawaii Pacific Health (Honolulu, HI) in May 2020

Interview

The process was smooth; my interviewer made sure that I was comfortable and valued my responses. Interview was held online due to Pandemic circumstances, but before that, interviews were held in person.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time when you went above and beyond for a customer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Honolulu, HI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Hawaii Pacific Health (Honolulu, HI)

Interview

Applied online. Received call regarding my qualifications, and confirmed an online video interview once they decided my qualifications were reasonable. Online video interview was with HR only and was mainly “would this schedule work for you” and “when can you start” and “how much would you like to make”. When I mentioned wanting higher base pay than I get currently on the mainland, the HR rep seemed peeved that I mentioned cost of living being higher and told me I didn’t do my research. I have been researching for weeks in general and for this job for days. Any other questions I had would have to directed at a nursing manager and not the HR rep on the call.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Hawaii Pacific Health

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Hawaii Pacific Health

Interview

Applied online. Did a video interview, then 2 logic/cognitive tests, a pharmacology test, and then in-person interview. In person interview lasted about 1hr mixture of behavioral and scenario questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 45 Interviews