Haworth Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 18, 2017

2.8

Showroom Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Haworth (New York, NY).

Interview

Meet with manager and was asked standard questions about experience and explained the role. Asked if I was familiar with the company and designers. Had a follow up interview with another manager and he described his role in the office.

Interview Questions

• What has been for previous experience working in showrooms?   Answer Question

Production Interview

Anonymous Employee in Holland, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Haworth (Holland, MI) in January 2017.

Interview

mostly through temp agencies but you are able to apply online as well through or within the company, pretty easy process the hardest part is just applying for the job everything else is a breeze.

Sustainability Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Haworth in December 2016.

Interview

I applied online and received an email requesting a phone interview a week later. After the interview it took several weeks to hear a final answer whether or not I would be moving forward, even though the recruiter said that they would "be scheduling in-person interviews the next two weeks". I asked point-blank if the recruiter had any hesitations about moving forward and they said no, yet I felt I was led on to a final rejection. I was quite disappointed despite having similar qualifications to the person in this position prior.

Interview Questions

• Describe an experience where you had to try to get someone to see your way of thinking.   1 Answer

Product Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Haworth (Cleveland, OH) in December 2016.

Interview

I had a first round of Interview with the HR. Most of his questions were expected.

He asked mostly general questions. Through I expected the interview to be tough but it wasn't.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Holland, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Haworth (Holland, MI).

Interview

I applied online, had a phone interview, and then an in-person on site in Holland, MI. The interview process was smooth and I knew when to except the next step.

Interview Questions

• They were standard interview questions, like "describe a time you had to work with a difficult person" or "describe a time you went above and beyond"   Answer Question

Business Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Holland, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Haworth (Holland, MI).

Interview

Uses the STAR method. First interview with recruiter. Then two separate interviews with seperate groups of employees and management. Interviews were about an hour each. Interviews took place at the main offices.

Interview Questions

• What are your strengths. What is an example of a situation with a conflict and how did you resolve.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Haworth.

Interview

Phone interview, then three in person interviews with three groups of two people. Many of the questions were repeated. It is very important there to answer the questions in the STAR format. The group interviews were with the Staffing Supervisor and 4 other members of the team + the manager. It is definitely a compatibility test.

Marketing Communications Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Holland, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Haworth (Holland, MI) in July 2015.

Interview

Screening phone interview with recruiter, followed by panel interview with 3 potential peers and 1 potential subordinate. Finalist interview with hiring manager. Screening interview was thorough and transparent about role and department situation, yet casual and conversational. Panel interview was templated and somewhat shallow due to short conversations with multiple people. Hiring manager interview was brief and direct.

Industrial Design Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Haworth in June 2015.

Interview

The interview process consisted of two distinct conversations first with HR and then management. The questions were somewhat difficult from HR but overall it was still a pleasant encounter. Specific design related questions were straightforward and useful information was provided about the position.

Product Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Big Rapids, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Haworth (Big Rapids, MI) in March 2015.

Interview

Two phone interviews, one in person, then a small waiting period. A lot of focus about how I work with others, either about getting along with people or how to get your point across to those with another view on the issue/problem.

Interview Questions

• A lot of questions focused on ability to work in a team   Answer Question