Hayneedle Interview Questions

Updated Mar 24, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 36 of over 36 interviews

Recruiter11%
2.3
HardAverageEasy

Hayneedle

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hayneedle

Interview

It was a standard interview process. I met with a recruiter to discuss my resume, skills, and salary requirements than talked with the team manager about more of the tasks and day to day work

Interview Questions
  • What kind of management style do you like?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Hayneedle (Omaha, NE)

Interview

After electronically submitting my resume, I met with a recruiter for a 30-minute on-site interview that resulted in an automatic job offer. This was a time of immense growth, so they were looking to onboard over 100 CSRs within three months.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time when you've dealt with a stressful situation.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Hayneedle (Omaha, NE) in Oct 2019

Interview

First a Zoom interview followed by Onsite interview with all the team members, who are involved in Business analysis, Support, Development and Management. Described about the company and their policies.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hayneedle (Omaha, NE) in Sep 2018

Interview

I applied online and it was very easy. Then I received a call from a recruiter and set up a time for an interview. The supervisor that interviewed me was very nice and professional. I dressed up as you should for an interview but the dress code is casual so it made it much more relaxed.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time that you couldn't get all of your tasks done. How did you manage that?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hayneedle (Omaha, NE) in Sep 2018

Interview

The interview process was very smooth and concise. Questions asked seemed relevant to the job position. The interviewer was very polite and cordial. She answered my questions promptly. The interview setting was very comfortable and relaxed. I was early so had to wait a few minutes.

Interview Questions
  • What do you classify as your work ethic?

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Hayneedle (Omaha, NE)

Interview

Pretty standard process. I applied then had to take an editing test before getting an in-person interview. Turnaround time was pretty quick. Got an interview two weeks after applying and was offered a few days after the interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hayneedle (Omaha, NE) in Jul 2018

Interview

I applied online - a 20 minute process. Then completed a few short online assessments. I was invited to an onsite interview. Several days later, a verbal offer was made. A written offer is sent thereafter. I was disappointed to read that they require a non-compete, which, in the terms of their contract would prohibit me from ANY other employment without approval by Hayneedle. I plan to turn the offer down.

Interview Questions
  • All standard and they are very polite. The biggest problem I see is the non-compete which tries to limit an employee from working a second position at any other company, including consulting. For a low wage position, this is problematic.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hayneedle (Chicago, IL) in May 2018

Interview

Found the listing on glassdoor. About a week or so later I was contacted by Hayneedles recruitment team about setting up phone call with this message:  "Thanks for the application and interest in our Senior Engineer opening.  After reviewing your skills and experience, I would like to schedule an introductory phone call.  Do you have time available today or Tuesday for a conversation? " So I set up for Tuesday and it was even confirmed by him and the guy is a complete no show. I reached out to him multiple times respectfully in case something happened and nothing. Around 2-3 weeks later I get a generic "We moved on" message from the same recruiter " After reviewing your skills and experience, we have made the decision to move forward with other candidates for this position. We hope you will keep us in mind for future opportunities at Hayneedle " Talk about being unprofessional and contradictory. You're the face of the company when it comes to hiring. Show some respect. I look good then I don't suddenly without even talking to me. Advice: own your appointments and respond to people

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Hayneedle (Omaha, NE) in May 2018

Interview

Extremely quick response from the time I applied to when I got a call from Hayneedle. The recruiter was extremely polite and responsive. I had 2 telephone screenings, one to quickly chat about the positions and another to go over my experiences etc. The recruiter got back to me after my followup and unfortunately the process couldn't proceed due to lack of approvals from Hayneedle's new parent company Walmart. But overall the recruiter was very patient, answered all questions and at the same time was responsive via email.

Interview Questions
  • Tell about your experiences with Agile methodologies, experience writing user stories

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Hayneedle (Omaha, NE) in Nov 2017

Interview

The interview process went fairly quickly and was an overall good experience. Expect to have 3-4 interviews with a short assessment that must be taken before your first interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 36 Interviews