Health Partners Plans Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 14, 2017

2.5

Audit Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Health Partners Plans (Philadelphia, PA) in October 2016.

Interview

i was pre screened on the phone answered the questions honestly of what I can and cannot do. Few weeks later i get an email to come in.Then i was brought in house to meet with a panel to basically say I wasnt qualified. What a waste of time! They dont do training they expect you to do the job from day one from what I was told. Barely made eye contact the hiring manager and questioned my skills and ability. If you knew I couldnt do the job and wasnt going to give me a shot why call me in! You will get a notification via email if your not chosen.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Health Partners Plans (Philadelphia, PA).

Interview

I arrived and had to fill out a paper job application after already applying online. Interviews were every 30 minutes on the dot. I met with a total of 7 people. One of the directors was actually cursing during the interview. I was never given the roster prior to the interview and was informed during the interview that I was being interviewed for more than one role, something I was unaware of. I barely got a chance to ask questions because every time I started to, it was time to switch to a new interviewer, and it was a rather chaotic experience. Overall I felt that the HR department did not give me adequate information for this interview, and I would not have accepted the position had they offered it due to the unprofessional behavior of the director.

Interview Questions

• It was mostly people asking me to talk about my resume and experience or just chatting.   Answer Question

Proofreader and Copyeditor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Health Partners Plans (Philadelphia, PA) in February 2016.

Interview

There were three rounds of interviews: phone, in-person interview with team members, and in-person interview with the VP of communications and marketing manager.

The phone interview was your basic screening of qualified individuals. I was interviewed by the supervisor of communications. The questions pertained to my previous role and my skill set.

The second round of interview was with team members. They were very nice and sincerely wanted to know abou my previous role. They also ended up telling me more about what the job entailed.

The third round of interview was more likefor higher-ups to see if they like me or if I fit in the company culture.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your previous role.
      How do you know your day was a success?
      How well do you know Acrobat?
      Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
      Answer Question

Case Manager Interview

Interview

The manager was nice but direct. The interview lasted 1 hour and started on time. Met with team lead of department as well, who was also nice. The interview environment was relaxed.

Interview Questions

• How you dealt with a manager. How you deal with an irrate member.   Answer Question

Data Reporting Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at Health Partners Plans (Philadelphia, PA) in May 2015.

Interview

I first received a phone call from the hiring manager for a pre-interview screening about a month after I applied for the position online. I interviewed with the hiring manager in person a week later. Both experiences were great! Very relaxed and more of a conversation about my previous job, the job I was applying for, and expectations. Not the usual hoop-jumping you deal with in most interviews. I filled out an application and info for background and reference checks while at the in-person interview. Due to the background and reference checks, it was about another week and a half before I received the offer from HR. The drug test was required following my acceptance of the job offer.

Interview Questions

• How do your skills apply to the job you are applying for?   Answer Question

Communications Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Health Partners Plans.

Interview

It was short. I felt like they didn't ask enough questions to really get a sense of how I was as a candidate. Somebody left halfway through, which was a little bit frustrating.

Member Relations Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Health Partners Plans (Philadelphia, PA) in November 2014.

Interview

Very relaxed interview. You can be your self. Your resume will prove you work history. They just want to see you in your natural state. Not the average interview. There will be 2 or more managers in the interview to screen you. You won't feel uncomfortable. It's a really easy interview.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about our company?   1 Answer

Provider Database Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Health Partners Plans (Philadelphia, PA) in November 2014.

Interview

I went on two interviews one in August the second in September. It took 3 weeks both times for them to left me know what was going on. It was very unorganized every time I reached out to the interviewing manager he never had answer as to what was going on. He always blamed HR for the inconsistency. I really thought after all the hoops I to jump threw the I would get it but I didn't. This place is very unorganized.

Member Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Health Partners Plans (Philadelphia, PA) in October 2014.

Interview

Applied for about a year. Last application was submitted in September 2014. Received a phone call in early October, scheduled an Interview 5 days later. Interview was a breeze. It was a panel that consisted of the 4 department managers and all made very feel very warm, comfortable and inviting. I left the interview feeling very confident of scoring the job and... I did :)

Interview Questions

• What do you know about our company?
      Why do you want to work here?
      Where do you see yourself after 5-10 years?
      Answer Question

Pharmacy Systems Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bloomington, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Health Partners Plans (Bloomington, MN) in June 2014.

Interview

Was contacted by Health Partners HR for a phone interview. After the phone interview it took almost 2 weeks to get scheduled for an in person interview.
    Once at the in person interview, the two hiring managers were dressed in very casual clothes. Since interviewing with two people, they did not know how to conduct an interview. It was very uncomfortable, because they were less prepared.