HealthNow New York Interview Questions

Updated Jan 26, 2019

To filter interviews, or .
Found 13 of over 13 interviews

2.7
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at HealthNow New York

HealthNow New York

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at HealthNow New York in Sep 2018

Interview

Smooth. Had a total of two interviews. One on campus and one on site. Overall good and kept me updated. Got connected through on campus session. Got selected for an interview on campus and was notified to go to a 2nd interview on site. Then a few weeks later got notified my result.

Interview Questions
  • Time management question
    Answer Question
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Buffalo, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at HealthNow New York (Buffalo, NY) in Aug 2017

Interview

I had a phone interview first and then had to go in for skills assessments. After successfully passing the assessments, I was scheduled for a Panel Interview with Supervisors and Managers.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Buffalo, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at HealthNow New York (Buffalo, NY) in Mar 2017

Interview

I applied this position online then got a phone screen after about a week. Questions were general, like what’s your career goal, when will you graduate, if you’re offered this internship will you able to move. Then I got an on-site face to face interview with two interviewers, one is a Medical Econimics, the other one is on Actuarial Services team. Questions were focused on what I’ve achievement, like projects, modeling experience, etc.. I was offer the internship and I joined the organization.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Buffalo, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at HealthNow New York (Buffalo, NY) in Nov 2016

Interview

It took over two months from the application and phone interview until the job offer and background check, and finally the starting date. There were 2 phone interviews , an in person interview, a skills test.., lots of dragged out hoops to jump through.

HealthNow New York

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at HealthNow New York

Interview

Talk to recruiter, then 2-3 more calls with Manager or Director of Health Promotion on skype and last might be in office. Might have to present a health topic and answer questions about how you would design a wellness program. Interview seems to be different with each employee because it depends on who's in charge. Know about Motivational Interviewing and Behavior Change techniques. Might do a mock coaching session. Will take a super easy Spanish language exam. Use your experiences to explain why you qualify to be a health coach. Think about how you can best serve low-income, mainly immigrant factory worker populations.

Interview Questions
  • How can you relate to the Latino population?

HealthNow New York

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at HealthNow New York in Jan 2015

Interview

waited for a long time, interviewer was disinterested. did not act like enough time was scheduled. The interviewer was on her cell phone most of the time. Did not ask meaningful questions.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time when you had to give feedback

Anonymous Employee in King of Prussia, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at HealthNow New York (King of Prussia, PA) in Oct 2013

Interview

4 Hour interview ending with a personality profile test. Had to sit with various Directors and reconfirm everything I just said. It was definitely like I was selling myself but in a good way

Interview Questions
  • Basic Questions, but more interested in achievements
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at HealthNow New York (New York, NY) in Sep 2013

Interview

HR Interview Technical Interview Management Interview - Optional - HR may ask for this additional screening based on the candidate skill level HR Process is very slow though Video call screening if unable to attend in person

Interview Questions
  • Very general design questions Some specific expert level questions in your area of expertise

HealthNow New York

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at HealthNow New York in Sep 2013

Interview

Phone interview with manager. It was short. Found out later they have a very high turnover rate. I basically took the job because I had just finished another position.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

HealthNow New York

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at HealthNow New York

Interview

Completed phone interview. Questions consisted of how do you handle a irate customer? Same day I was scheduled for an in person interview. Consisted of two supervisors from claims. They asked what would you do if a claim was not processed correctly? Then met with customer service supervisors. Took a day to get a response from HR. I wa offered the position.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 13 Interviews