HealthPartners Interview Questions | Glassdoor

HealthPartners Interview Questions

Updated Apr 12, 2017

2.8

UNIX Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at HealthPartners.

Interview

It started as a phone screening, then it went to the hiring manager and from there it was a 1:1
    interview with a group panel at the end. Overall, the process was average.

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bloomington, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at HealthPartners (Bloomington, MN) in March 2017.

Interview

The whole process was very fast. The HR person was knowledgeable and was excellent with follow up. I had a phone interview and two in person interviews. The first was with just the hiring manager and the 2nd was a group interview with 2 team members and the hiring manager.

Marketing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bloomington, MN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at HealthPartners (Bloomington, MN) in January 2017.

Interview

I had a phone interview first which was done by the head of one of their teams, asking pretty standard questions about past experience and explanations on what that teams tasks were. I did land an in person interview, and met with the supervisor from the phone interview, as well as two members of the marketing team.

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bloomington, MN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at HealthPartners (Bloomington, MN) in November 2016.

Interview

I had a phone screen and then a panel interview process with the team. The process from beginning to end lasted roughly 7 days or so. The panel lasted 60 minutes and was focused on behavioral interview questions.

Interview Questions

• Please tell us about your experience in Sourcing candidates.   Answer Question

Web Support Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at HealthPartners.

Interview

Very laid back phone screen interview just checking boxes and asking about your resume, why this company, why the industry, etc. The person on the other end was very professional and friendly and answered all of my questions. The position location was moved to a different location so I did not move forward.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at HealthPartners in September 2016.

Interview

It was just a phone interview, no in person interview. They asked a lot of situational questions about your past customer service experience. Also asked about your experience with microsoft products. They also make people take a personality assessment, that they send over e-mail. Overall, the interview was pretty easy. Only took about 20 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Are you proficient with word, outlook, excel?

What is your customer service experience?

Name a time when you had to deal with a difficult customer and what you did about it?
      Answer Question

Programmer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richfield, MN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at HealthPartners (Richfield, MN) in July 2016.

Interview

1. Phone Interview 30 minutes
    2. Group Interview 1.5 hours

Phone interview: Answer common questions: Why are you interested in this role? Why are you looking for new job?

Group Interview: Behavioral questions such as tell me a time you work on a challenging SQL project?

Interview Questions

• Behavioral questions
      Technical questions related to Crystal report, Business Objects, SQL programming, EPIC
      Answer Question

Human Resources Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at HealthPartners.

Interview

I applied online and was scheduled for a phone interview about a week later. Then after about 3 weeks later when I almost gave up on it that I received an email invitation for on-site interview. Those questions are general, lots of behavioral questions though. They want to see if you truly fits in the nature of the role.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you delivered an exceptional customer service.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at HealthPartners (Philadelphia, PA) in June 2016.

Interview

The interview process went very smooth. Staff was very positive and professional. Definitely good energy. I felt as though I landed the job as soon as I walked in. Excellent company to be apart of. I recommend this to anyone.

Interview Questions

• I was asked what would you say is you weakness in the work setting   Answer Question

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bloomington, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at HealthPartners (Bloomington, MN).

Interview

First there was a phone interview, then about a week or so later, I went into the Bloomington office for an in person interview with the Director of Finance. I was told there would be no more interviews after this, and he would then make the decision. there was no panel interview.

Interview Questions

• Why Health Partners? What can you bring to Health Partners? Past experience questions.   Answer Question