HealthPartners Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at HealthPartners

2.8

Sort:

Clinic Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at HealthPartners in April 2014.

Interview

Lots of questions regarding the treatment of patients and HIPPA policies, they conduct a panel interview which is a little intimidating, the hardest part is coming up with sufficient answers to the very complex questions on the spot.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you had to make a quick decision, where you confident in your decision? What was the end result?   Answer Question

Clinic Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Paul, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at HealthPartners (Saint Paul, MN).

Interview

Took a long time to get through the online screening. Had to apply to a job far below my qualifications. Interviewer had me waiting 30mins. Brief interview.

Interview Questions

• Why are you applying to a job below your qualifcations?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No attempt to negotiate

Web Content Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at HealthPartners in October 2013.

Interview

I had one interview by phone. I talked with a key person on the team that I would ended up being placed with. I was called back within a couple days.

Appointment Scheduler Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bloomington, MN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at HealthPartners (Bloomington, MN) in June 2015.

Interview

Three-step interview process. First is with the on-site recruiter. Second is with One of the main supervisors in the appointment center. Third is with the recruiter, all lead supervisors, and the head of the department. Challenging, but fair.

Interview Questions

• Can you give us an example of something you may not have handled properly in your past work experience?   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bloomington, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at HealthPartners (Bloomington, MN) in June 2012.

Interview

Applied for the internship position 5 days after it was posted online. Received a phone interview offer about a week later which took about one week to set up.

The phone interview was difficult to prepare for as there was little information listed in the job description for the internship and the staffing specialist seemed to not quite know how to explain what I'd be responsible for which was problematic as most of the interview consisted of "describe how your background most prepares you for this position."

After the interview I had followed up with the staffing specialist who said I had a great resume for the position and two weeks later received another message from HR stating that the company had chosen an individual who applied earlier in the hiring process. Overall it was a rather negative experience and the company did little to keep me informed of their hiring timeline.

Interview Questions

• Describe what you have done in the past that would prepare you for the position.   1 Answer
    • Why are you interested in this position?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bloomington, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at HealthPartners (Bloomington, MN) in June 2015.

Interview

No phone interview. I received an call from the department manager and set-up a time for an in-person interview. I met with the department manager and a current member of the team for a 30-40 minute interview.

Interview Questions

• Give me a time when you had a difficult time working with a team.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bloomington, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at HealthPartners (Bloomington, MN) in April 2009.

Interview

I applied for the intern position online and was called back for an interview. The interview was conducted with two people (one main interviewer and one scribe). The interview consisted of really basic interview questions (weaknesses, strengths, etc). The interview was conducted on time and only took about 30 minutes. The interviewer could definitely tell I was pretty nervous but really helped me to calm down. Overall, a great experience.

Interview Questions

I was offered another position with a shorter commute.

Buyer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at HealthPartners in March 2014.

Interview

Initially contacted via email (my preference) to set up a phone interview. Interviewer was very nice and courteous throughout the entire interview. Unfortunately, they were looking for an immediate hire for the buyer position. I wasn't going to be able to start until 2-3 months down the road due to prior commitments. However, my interviewer did inform me of a possible future opening around the time I would be available. Overall, great interview... timing just didn't work out in my case.

Interview Questions

• I was asked about salary expectations during the intial phone interview which I was not expecting and honestly not prepared for.   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bloomington, MN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at HealthPartners (Bloomington, MN) in November 2016.

Interview

First you must submit an online application. Then an HR rep will give you a call to chat. If they like you and your previous experience, then you would get an in person interview with the hiring managers. If they like you, then you will be invited back to meet with senior marketers/planners. If they like you, then you will get the offer. However, the process is lengthy. I applied end of October, interview one was mid-November, interview two was mid-December and I was offered the job end of December.

Interview Questions

• Explain a time when you made a marketing recommendation to a client that they didn't like. How did you respond?   Answer Question

Marketing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bloomington, MN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at HealthPartners (Bloomington, MN) in January 2017.

Interview

I had a phone interview first which was done by the head of one of their teams, asking pretty standard questions about past experience and explanations on what that teams tasks were. I did land an in person interview, and met with the supervisor from the phone interview, as well as two members of the marketing team.