HealthPartners Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 8, 2017

2.7

Clinical Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Paul, MN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at HealthPartners (Saint Paul, MN) in September 2017.

Interview

Contacted by a recruiter, went in for an in person interview. I was then offered another position and informed recruiter. Manager called me same day to say they wanted to offer me the position but good luck in my career path. Truly appreciate the gesture!

Interview Questions

• How do I deal with a group of coworkers who are not all working up to par?   Answer Question

Member Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bloomington, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HealthPartners (Bloomington, MN) in September 2017.

Interview

The overall interview process was great.
    They were extremely professional while also creating a very comfortable, welcoming environment. My interviewers were so personable and made me feel like I would fit in with the company culture.
    After the interview, I was given a tour around the office an

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where you had to quickly solve a customer issue?   Answer Question

Communications Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at HealthPartners.

Interview

Phone interview with company recruiter, then interviews with the boss. Second interview, met with the other team members and took a writing test. Took several weeks from applying to getting the job. Offer received and accepted.

UNIX Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at HealthPartners.

Interview

It started as a phone screening, then it went to the hiring manager and from there it was a 1:1
    interview with a group panel at the end. Overall, the process was average.

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bloomington, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at HealthPartners (Bloomington, MN) in March 2017.

Interview

The whole process was very fast. The HR person was knowledgeable and was excellent with follow up. I had a phone interview and two in person interviews. The first was with just the hiring manager and the 2nd was a group interview with 2 team members and the hiring manager.

Marketing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bloomington, MN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at HealthPartners (Bloomington, MN) in January 2017.

Interview

I had a phone interview first which was done by the head of one of their teams, asking pretty standard questions about past experience and explanations on what that teams tasks were. I did land an in person interview, and met with the supervisor from the phone interview, as well as two members of the marketing team.

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bloomington, MN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at HealthPartners (Bloomington, MN) in November 2016.

Interview

I had a phone screen and then a panel interview process with the team. The process from beginning to end lasted roughly 7 days or so. The panel lasted 60 minutes and was focused on behavioral interview questions.

Interview Questions

• Please tell us about your experience in Sourcing candidates.   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bloomington, MN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at HealthPartners (Bloomington, MN) in November 2016.

Interview

First you must submit an online application. Then an HR rep will give you a call to chat. If they like you and your previous experience, then you would get an in person interview with the hiring managers. If they like you, then you will be invited back to meet with senior marketers/planners. If they like you, then you will get the offer. However, the process is lengthy. I applied end of October, interview one was mid-November, interview two was mid-December and I was offered the job end of December.

Interview Questions

• Explain a time when you made a marketing recommendation to a client that they didn't like. How did you respond?   Answer Question

Web Support Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at HealthPartners.

Interview

Very laid back phone screen interview just checking boxes and asking about your resume, why this company, why the industry, etc. The person on the other end was very professional and friendly and answered all of my questions. The position location was moved to a different location so I did not move forward.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at HealthPartners in September 2016.

Interview

It was just a phone interview, no in person interview. They asked a lot of situational questions about your past customer service experience. Also asked about your experience with microsoft products. They also make people take a personality assessment, that they send over e-mail. Overall, the interview was pretty easy. Only took about 20 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Are you proficient with word, outlook, excel?

What is your customer service experience?

Name a time when you had to deal with a difficult customer and what you did about it?   Answer Question