HealthPartners Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at HealthPartners

2.8

Clinical Pharmacist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Paul, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at HealthPartners (Saint Paul, MN).

Interview

Applied online, met with pharmacy manager then had a panel of pharmacists interview me. Was overall very easy. They called me within a few days and offered me a position.

Medical Assistant Interview

Interview

very brief and easy.. first phone interview, then scheduled interview with manager. interview with manager was about an hour long. went through role in the clinic and talked about what is expected of the individual in the clinic.

Behavioral Health Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at HealthPartners (Minneapolis, MN).

Interview

Submitted resume, completed phone interview with very helpful person. Interviewed to direct supervisor and then the director of the department. Everyone was professional and respectful. Essentially 3 interviews were completed.

Interview Questions

• Tell us of a difficult case or presentation of someone in need.   1 Answer

Registered Nurse Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at HealthPartners.

Interview

I had a phone interview which is essentially a company's polite way of asking a large pool of candidates to explain why they should take the time to see them in person.

Interview Questions

• The person conducting the phone interview asked the basic salary requirements and 'why are you leaving your current job/why do you want to work for us?' Then she opened it up for me to ask questions.   2 Answers

Compliance Auditor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at HealthPartners (Philadelphia, PA).

Interview

First let say that this place is for black women seems like all the positions there cater to the non -nurse phone woman which is fine... However my inter view was at 2:00 pm which everyone knows you are suppose to arrival 15 mins early didnt get interviewed till 3:15

Interview Questions

• Director discuss the position over the phone and in the meeting how slow she was using share point she does know how so her degree is in business is a smack in the face if you dont know how to share your documents   Answer Question

Phlebotomist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Anoka, MN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at HealthPartners (Anoka, MN).

Interview

In person interview. I interviewed with two people for 45 minutes. total. They said they would get in touch with me multiple times after the interview for two weeks. I waited and never heard anything from them.

PA Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at HealthPartners.

Interview

One hour laid back. Theyvgot to know you in depth. Ask about experience. Ask about clinicals. They spent a lot of time educating about the position and company logistics. Ask about your favorite specialties.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at HealthPartners in November 2018.

Interview

1. Recruiter reached out to me for an initial 20-30 minute phone interview.
    2. Interviewed in-person with the hiring manager and the person I’d be working most closely with.
    3. Interviewed in-person with 6 people including the director and two supervisors.

Communications Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bloomington, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at HealthPartners (Bloomington, MN).

Interview

The interview process was long, but appropriate for the job. You start with a phone interview and then meet with 1-2 people you will be working directly with. Then, you go on to a group interview where you meet the entire team. This was way less formal and more fun personality type questions were asked, but it was still very much an interview. There is a writing test involved, but it is take home.

Intern Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at HealthPartners.

Interview

Started with a phone interview, then was invited for an in person interview. Everyone was polite and clear about timelines and expectations throughout the interview process. In person interview included a few basic and behavioral interview questions. There was time to ask questions and the interviewers did a great job of explaining the internship and the goals of the company.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you went above and beyond the job requirements?   Answer Question