Helm360 Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Helm360 Interview Questions

Interviews at Helm360

2.8

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Helm360 in September 2012.

Interview

An initial round with a Senior Software Engineer. Second round with the Mentor & third round with On-Site Lead

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Helm360 (Noida (India)) in July 2014.

Interview

Recruiter called first then interview was scheduled. first there was written test and then two round of tevhnical interview. questions asked were not very tough and they were asking questions to check the basis. Then after that was HR round.. HR asked about family, salary etc. final round with US client. he asked not very difficult questions.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Helm360 (Noida (India)) in March 2016.

Interview

there were two technical rounds and 1 HR round. The senior technical person who took second round was very nice and asked very good questions. HR asked many questions relating to my work experience and salary. i think HR Manager was checking my communication skills closely as she was very carefully listening to me. People at Helm speak very good english. 2nd interview through skype with onsite manager. asked me few questions related to my field. then hr called for salary discussion and i was offered job.

Associate QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Helm360 (Noida (India)).

Interview

The first was an Aptitude round with MCQ questions.
    Second round was Technical one which last for around 40-45 minutes.
    Third round was with the HR Manager.
    Last round was with the Team Manager (Skype call).

Interview Questions

• All questions related to C/C++, SQL and Artificial Intelligence were asked (including coding).   Answer Question

Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Helm360 (Noida (India)) in April 2017.

Interview

Worst experience lack of management people are not serious about their work or anything else.
    This is a company thats just running without any goals or objectives.
    You cant call it interview ..join only if you want to ruin your career and i am serious about it.

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Helm360 (Noida (India)).

Interview

HR shortlisted my profile, arranged online test, I cleared the test and they asked to step in for the F2F interview with domain manager.It seems the person taking interview was not at all interested and was looking upset, might be due to some of his family issue, nonetheless, he asked around 15-16 question both accounting related and general day to day accounts related work.I was able to answer 12-13 question correctly, even after that it seems he was already determined that he don't want to select /hire any one on that given day may be due to some "preconceived notion" or might be they want someone "Perfect", which, I was definitely not.
    I tried my level best but that was not enough for that "Pessimist" guy, hope god help and address his family & personal grievances :)

Interview Questions

• Payroll, VAT entries, depreciation, AP,AR,GL questions.   Answer Question

Current Employee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Helm360 (Noida (India)) in May 2012.

Interview

Not good at all. I am sure they have big word only but not the big vision.

Quality Assurance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Helm360 (Noida (India)) in February 2011.

Interview

Telephonic interview round by recruiter followed by telephonic technical round followed by discussion with HR Manager.
    in between received a call from US office confirming joining date in helm, received offer on my mail

Interview Questions

• interestingly very easy questions some of them are on automated testing which are in fact not been used in the organisation   Answer Question

Technical Lead Interview

Interview

Two rounds of technical questions and one round of HR interview. The questions asked were good in second round. The Interviewer went to depth of almost each important topic related to dot net.

Interview Questions

• There was no such question as such. All the questions were genuine and regular. Nothing special.   Answer Question

Dev Lead Interview

Interview

Interview is not very up to the level unexperienced guys were taking interveiw , No relevent question , No speaking skills they are kind of king.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Nothing They are very lier