Helm360 Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 8, 2017

2.6

Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Helm360 (Noida (India)) in April 2017.

Interview

Worst experience lack of management people are not serious about their work or anything else.
    This is a company thats just running without any goals or objectives.
    You cant call it interview ..join only if you want to ruin your career and i am serious about it.

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Helm360 (Noida (India)) in March 2016.

Interview

there were two technical rounds and 1 HR round. The senior technical person who took second round was very nice and asked very good questions. HR asked many questions relating to my work experience and salary. i think HR Manager was checking my communication skills closely as she was very carefully listening to me. People at Helm speak very good english. 2nd interview through skype with onsite manager. asked me few questions related to my field. then hr called for salary discussion and i was offered job.

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Helm360 (Noida (India)) in August 2015.

Interview

There are three rounds of interview. 1. Telephonic 2. Technical face to face 3. HR Round
    At the time of telephonic interview about 6 questions asked from me and I did answer 5 correct answers. Technical face to face round completed within 20 minutes. HR round only for communication skills & salary discussion.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Helm360 (Noida (India)) in July 2014.

Interview

Recruiter called first then interview was scheduled. first there was written test and then two round of tevhnical interview. questions asked were not very tough and they were asking questions to check the basis. Then after that was HR round.. HR asked about family, salary etc. final round with US client. he asked not very difficult questions.

Dev Lead Interview

Interview

Interview is not very up to the level unexperienced guys were taking interveiw , No relevent question , No speaking skills they are kind of king.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Nothing They are very lier

Technical Lead Interview

Interview

Two rounds of technical questions and one round of HR interview. The questions asked were good in second round. The Interviewer went to depth of almost each important topic related to dot net.

Interview Questions

• There was no such question as such. All the questions were genuine and regular. Nothing special.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Helm360 in September 2012.

Interview

An initial round with a Senior Software Engineer. Second round with the Mentor & third round with On-Site Lead

Current Employee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Helm360 (Noida (India)) in May 2012.

Interview

Not good at all. I am sure they have big word only but not the big vision.

Quality Assurance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Helm360 (Noida (India)) in February 2011.

Interview

Telephonic interview round by recruiter followed by telephonic technical round followed by discussion with HR Manager.
    in between received a call from US office confirming joining date in helm, received offer on my mail

Interview Questions

• interestingly very easy questions some of them are on automated testing which are in fact not been used in the organisation   Answer Question