Higher One Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Higher One Interview Questions

2.2

Home Based Customer Care Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lytle, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Higher One (Lytle, TX).

Interview

Someone called me and asked if I wanted to work there. They got my info off the Career Builder website and they were trying to hire 100 agents to fill jobs. I was the first they called.

Interview Questions

• Had I worked for companies like this before and used the chat for inquiries.   1 Answer

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Higher One.

Interview

very basic interview where general common questions were asked. Questions such as why do you want to work for this company, and do you have any experience. Other questions included are you able to work extra hours and how did you hear about the company. Just be honest and everything will go fine.

Junior Copywriter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Haven, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Higher One (New Haven, CT) in December 2015.

Interview

Applied online, was contacted for a phone interview a few days later. After a phone interview with a Higher One recruiter, I had another brief phone interview with the woman who would be my supervisor. This was followed by an in-person interview in the New Haven office with 5 people. After the interview, which I thought went fairly well, I was told that they would follow up as soon as a decision was made. I heard nothing again after this, in spite of repeated attempts to contact them again.

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Higher One.

Interview

I interviewed once with two HR employees about my prior experience and interest in the job. Then I came in the next week to meet with the VP of HR. It was very casual- we had lunch. I got the job offer later that day

Campus Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Haven, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Higher One (New Haven, CT).

Interview

Scheduled a time to conduct a phone interview. Received the call at the exact time. Talked for about 20-30 minutes about myself. Told that will have a second phone interview, and depending on how that goes a third in-person interview.

Public Relations Interview

Interview

I started the interview process with a phone interview. The interview felt very impersonal and almost like she was just reading questions off a paper and writing my responses down, which I understand but she almost reminded me of a robot. The second part was an in-person interview at the office. I was impressed with the feeling of the office and the effort the employees put forth to make it known that I was there. I was greeted and offered refreshments. I then proceeded to have a meeting with five employees. We went through all the typical interview questions and I felt great about how things were going. I then waited 20 minutes to have a one-on-one interview with a higher executive of the company. She was very personal and made me confident in what I had to offer. I was sure that the position was mine. Turned out I ended up being one of the top three candidates.

Interview Questions

• Honestly, I felt that all of their questions were fair.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Higher One in October 2014.

Interview

Applied on line. Received email the next day asking to schedule an interview. Interviewer called on time. He was very pleasant. General discussion. Said they would be back with me in the next few days. Received an email the next day saying they had chosen some one else.

Interview Questions

• Easy questions. Just wanting to see if you had the right equipment to do the job and your social skills on the phone.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Higher One.

Interview

After applying online. I got an email with a few question to fill out and for me to pick a time for a phone interview. I received a phone call, he asked me a few question about my background and customer service experience. I was offered the job on the spot just had to pass a background check.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Higher One.

Interview

The best intervierwer , fast company, keeps up with everything as promised. Thye are really the best you can ask for. Very smooth interview, extremely professional. I would recommend to anybody.

Negotiation

I did not negotiate. Good pay.

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Higher One in August 2014.

Interview

Submitted application online through the Hire One website, someone called and set up an interview date. Got a call on that date and they asked me a series of standard interview questions, they forwarded my information to HR who then called me with an offer, I then received some information via email and did all of my HR paperwork via e signature.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No salary negotiation.