Higher One Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Higher One Interview Questions

2.1

Senior Manager Interview

Interview

Quick reply from internal HR when I submitted my resume which was great. Set up phone screen and that was friendly, if a bit "rote." Seemed like I was being screened by someone who really had no true business idea about the role I would be in/the functional background that it provided. More of a checklist. Overall it wasn't to strenuous or inspiring.

Interview Questions

• Nothing out of the ordinary. Again, just a checklist of items that interviewer seemed to need to cover.   Answer Question

Junior Copywriter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Haven, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Higher One (New Haven, CT) in December 2015.

Interview

Applied online, was contacted for a phone interview a few days later. After a phone interview with a Higher One recruiter, I had another brief phone interview with the woman who would be my supervisor. This was followed by an in-person interview in the New Haven office with 5 people. After the interview, which I thought went fairly well, I was told that they would follow up as soon as a decision was made. I heard nothing again after this, in spite of repeated attempts to contact them again.

Seasonal Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Higher One (Atlanta, GA) in November 2012.

Interview

The interview process was not that hard with this company. I looked on Glassdoor just to get a little more insight on the position and prepare for the interview. I remember needing to know about STAR. After receiving an email I setup my interview. The interview only lasted a few minutes. The interviewer I think her name was Carolyn. She was very pleasant.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Higher One (Dallas, TX) in August 2014.

Interview

It was a pHone Interview, the Interviewer was Very Good, I Like These Type Of Phone Interviews where You are Totally done In 3 Minutes, and On the Spot Offer. No assessments Nothing. This is the Best company In Hiring.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Higher One.

Interview

The best intervierwer , fast company, keeps up with everything as promised. Thye are really the best you can ask for. Very smooth interview, extremely professional. I would recommend to anybody.

Negotiation

I did not negotiate. Good pay.

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Higher One.

Interview

After applying online. I got an email with a few question to fill out and for me to pick a time for a phone interview. I received a phone call, he asked me a few question about my background and customer service experience. I was offered the job on the spot just had to pass a background check.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Higher One in August 2014.

Interview

Submitted application online through the Hire One website, someone called and set up an interview date. Got a call on that date and they asked me a series of standard interview questions, they forwarded my information to HR who then called me with an offer, I then received some information via email and did all of my HR paperwork via e signature.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No salary negotiation.

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Higher One.

Interview

I interviewed once with two HR employees about my prior experience and interest in the job. Then I came in the next week to meet with the VP of HR. It was very casual- we had lunch. I got the job offer later that day

Public Relations Interview

Interview

I started the interview process with a phone interview. The interview felt very impersonal and almost like she was just reading questions off a paper and writing my responses down, which I understand but she almost reminded me of a robot. The second part was an in-person interview at the office. I was impressed with the feeling of the office and the effort the employees put forth to make it known that I was there. I was greeted and offered refreshments. I then proceeded to have a meeting with five employees. We went through all the typical interview questions and I felt great about how things were going. I then waited 20 minutes to have a one-on-one interview with a higher executive of the company. She was very personal and made me confident in what I had to offer. I was sure that the position was mine. Turned out I ended up being one of the top three candidates.

Interview Questions

• Honestly, I felt that all of their questions were fair.   Answer Question

N/A Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Higher One.

Interview

This was quite possibly the most unprofessional interview process I have ever experienced.

The first time I applied at HigherOne I had a phone interview, the following day I was asked to set up an in person interview for that week. When I asked if I could come in 5pm (or later) or next week because I currently have a job and cannot take off (it was the holiday season so a number of people were already out where I work), I was told to forget the entire process because managers only work until 5pm (must be nice to be salary and not work past 5pm!). Apparently, having a good work ethic isn't important if it benefits the place you are currently working for.

If that experience wasn't bad enough, I applied for another position. This time, I had two phone interviews and had to rush to take days off work for MULTIPLE in person interviews. My last interview was with one of the founders of the company (no pressure!) AND I was told it was "just a formality"; they even sent me their benefits package information...and then? WEEKS of being jerked around...now the company was looking to create a position. Then, more waiting and updates stating "We will know more -insert date-". Finally I get the call...the position wasn't created and apparently the job I originally applied for and went on my "just a formality" 5th interview for wasn't on the table anymore either.