Hilton Grand Vacations Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Hilton Grand Vacations Interview Questions

Interviews at Hilton Grand Vacations

2.4

Sales Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hilton Grand Vacations.

Interview

It was a very easy interview process. There was a panel interview style with several managers that asked about my prior experience. They asked varied questions to see how I would fit into their working culture.

Sales Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Hilton Grand Vacations (Orlando, FL) in March 2020.

Interview

The hiring and interview process was great. It wasn't too challenging but I wish I would've asked for a higher salary initially. I think I could've gotten more money. Overall I felt confident and i was excited about it.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in the next 10 years   1 Answer

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Hilton Grand Vacations (Las Vegas, NV) in March 2020.

Interview

Very Basic, general questions to insure you are competent. Discussed sticking to a script insuring you follow their strict procedures. Felt like they hire anyone who can read, write, and communicate effectively.

Call Center Agent Interview

Interview

I went there for a job interview, but I was very disappointed for not give me a real chance to speak about my experience, she started to judge me about how I’m looking and told me about my to change my style even she didn’t know what the professional skills that can help me to give back to my future workplace very judgemental HR team for your looking not for what you have in your resume and you really a proud of your experiences which you have. Shame on HH has people like this not take you as a future employee and give you a chance even a one minute to know you not just because what you look not what you have like experiences.

Front Desk Agent Interview

Interview

After applying online, there was an initial phone screening where you speak with a hiring manager. If they like you from there, then you will move on to an in-person interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you had a challenging situation with a co-worker   Answer Question

Vacation Counselor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Hilton Grand Vacations (Orlando, FL) in August 2019.

Interview

Terrible process. I applied online. They sent me a link to do a one-way video interview. I didn't complete this because I don't want to work for a company that believes interviews are one-way conversations. If they can't schedule a short phone interview to let me ask questions as well, I'm not interested. I thought that was the end of it.
    Then four months later, I get two emails, one text, and one robocall asking me to complete the video interview.
    This is a terrible process that shows that HGV believes that their time is more valuable than yours. They can't take the time to have a conversation, but they want you to take the time to do a video interview. Timeshare companies are a dime a dozen in Orlando and all of them are always hiring. They need a better process and to respect their applicants more if they want to attract top talent.

Interview Questions

• I never completed the video interview   1 Answer

Hilton Grand Vacations Response

Aug 28, 2019 – Talent Acquisition

Thank you for applying to our Call Center team at Hilton Grand Vacations. Though we strive to promote an innovative interview experience that provides flexibility for both the candidate and recruiters, it sounds from your remarks that there could be opportunities for improvement in the process. Please know your comments have been shared with leadership. Thank you again for taking the time to share your thoughts with us. We wish you the best of luck in your career search.

Marketing Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Honolulu, HI

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Hilton Grand Vacations (Honolulu, HI) in June 2019.

Interview

Aplication was online. Then was an online interview of 6 questions and they set up a face to face interview if i pass the first online one. Every interview have 6 diferent questions about customer services and island knowledge

Interview Questions

• What would you recomend to our guest about a trip to Kauai   1 Answer

Quality Assurance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hilton Grand Vacations (Orlando, FL) in May 2019.

Interview

I submitted my resume. The next day, I received a digital interview invitation. In case you aren't familiar with this, the computer asks you several questions and then you record your answers. This sends the message loud and clear that the view hiring as a one-way street. They can save time, but I have to waste time. I never get to have my questions answered. This is not the culture I'm looking for.
    This probably works well for certain low-level, low-skill positions. But not for a managerial level position. The qualified candidates don't have time for one-way conversations. Hilton obviously thinks that candidates need the job more than Hilton needs good candidates. If I were unemployed and burning through my savings, I might go for this. But that's not the position I'm in.

Reservations Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hilton Grand Vacations (Miami, FL) in May 2019.

Interview

Quick and make no mistake they tell you what you are in for with this job. They are super upbeat but straight forward and then the trainers are very inclusive.

Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hilton Grand Vacations (Washington, DC) in March 2019.

Interview

The interview process was interesting and engaging. After sending in your resume and being contacted, the fun begins. I enjoyed the virtual 'skype' portion and questionnaire. Then, if selected, you got for the face to face with the Sales Manager and the Director of Sales. After those steps, I entered the property feeling like they were actually interested in speaking with me and not just trying to fill a vacancy.

Interview Questions

• They asked me to describe my last great vacation experience.   Answer Question