Hilton Grand Vacations Interview Questions

Updated Oct 25, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 171 of over 171 interviews

Other5%
2.5
HardAverageEasy

Hilton Grand Vacations

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Hilton Grand Vacations

Interview

The interview was a two-step process, phone call screening and In-Person. The interview consisted of one-on-one interview which the individual asked multiple questions. Try to be yourself and allow them to see your personality.

Interview Questions
  • Where did I work before?
    Answer Question

Hilton Grand Vacations

Application

I interviewed at Hilton Grand Vacations

Interview

Very in depth and asked multiple situational questions, gave lots of info about the company and the position. Really nice and communicative interviewers. Made it 2 rounds but they never followed up with me or responded to my follow up with them, so that was disappointing that they left me hanging

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time when you dealt with unhappy clients. How do you keep yourself motivated when performing mundane tasks?

What people are saying about Hilton Grand Vacations

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Honolulu, HI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Hilton Grand Vacations (Honolulu, HI) in Oct 2021

Interview

Interview was digital through Hirevue were you had to record your answers. There were 8 questions where you had a chance to practice before submitting. The only thing is the real questions are different from the practice questions.

Interview Questions
  • They ask you about your past and experiences.

Hilton Grand Vacations

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hilton Grand Vacations

Interview

They go through a third party to do an initial one-way interview, where you record yourself giving interview answers. I never got the chance to interview I called HR, reached out to the recruiter several times, and I never got a repsonse. Not worth going through with the application if this is gonna happen to you. Very unprofessional and not worth your time.

Interview Questions
  • Never got the chance to interview. HR and the third-party hiring system were not helpful.

Hilton Grand Vacations

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Hilton Grand Vacations in Sep 2021

Interview

Got a chance to get a video recording interview. If you are not familiar with video recording, please prepare. Personally, I really got nervous. The questions were not too hard.

Interview Questions
  • Tell us what has been your best work achievement to this point in your career, what made this achievement important.

Hilton Grand Vacations

Application

I interviewed at Hilton Grand Vacations

Interview

the process was navigated fairly easily and follow up timeframes easily scheduled to continue the conversation when needed. It was informative and friendly. etc etc etc etc etc etc etc

Interview Questions
  • multiple questions on how you would handle certain human interaction scenarios.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Myrtle Beach, SC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hilton Grand Vacations (North Myrtle Beach, SC) in Jul 2021

Interview

The interview was done in the main lobby. It was quick, lasting 15 mins. Show up early to find parking. Note you must pay to park. The main lobby is on the second floor.. Friendly staff.

Interview Questions
  • How would you handle a guest that was complaining?

Hilton Grand Vacations

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hilton Grand Vacations

Interview

This place uses that awful hirevue process. Stop using that. It is very awkward, impersonal, and shows a general lack of interest in evaluating a candidate. I did that recorded interview, which apparently I did fine on because I got a call from HR, but no email. I call back and I never reach them. Nothing back for days, I call again, and HR says they are in a meeting and will get back. And they never get back. I hear nothing. Then I get a rejection email. Good job Hilton you failed.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Hilton Grand Vacations

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hilton Grand Vacations in May 2021

Interview

Online questions with video responses and multiple choice and then phone interview talking a bit about position then offered position right there and then. Was very fast even more so then I expected.

Interview Questions
  • How would you respond to someone trying to get off the phone?

Hilton Grand Vacations

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hilton Grand Vacations

Interview

They want you to make a thirty-minute interview video. This one-sided approach indicates that they believe their time is more valuable than your time. They believe that hiring is one-sided. I withdrew my name from consideration.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 171 Interviews