Cover image for Hitachi Vantara

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Hitachi Vantara Interview Questions

Updated Jan 26, 2023

To filter interviews, or .
Found 525 of over 525 interviews

Employee Referral12%
2.9
HardAverageEasy

Hitachi Vantara

Application

I interviewed at Hitachi Vantara

Interview

A Phone screening by the recruiter followed by three to five video interviews with prospective bosses and teammates. The level of seniority in interviewers progressed as the interviews went on. Finally, I had a call with the recruiter telling me the results. The team enjoyed, but the company recently went on a hiring freeze.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a recent project. Why are you interested in this company?
    Answer Question

Hitachi Vantara

Application

I interviewed at Hitachi Vantara

Interview

Both manager & an engineer contacted and had a phone screen first. They asked experiences for the specific areas & some technical questions. The overall process was running kind of smoothly.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What people are saying about Hitachi Vantara

Join the conversation on

Tech

627.3K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/technology/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Employer-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=Hitachi Vantara~1802134
Join the conversation on

Got a burning question about Hitachi Vantara? Just ask!

On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Hitachi Vantara employees and get real answers from people on the inside.

What's Fishbowl
Ask a Question

Hitachi Vantara

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Hitachi Vantara

Interview

Round 1-online test English, Technical mcq and programming. Round 2- Technical interview for about 15 minutes. Questions were mainly based on DBMS and any programming language of your choice. We were supposed to share our screen and execute a sql query and a coding solution. (P. S Type of questions vary depending on the interviewer) Round 3- HR round

Interview Questions
  • Some of the questions asked: Q. What is BCNF? Q. Write the code for linked list Q. SQL query to display the details of the student who scored 10th highest in the given subject.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hitachi Vantara (New Delhi) in Jan 2023

Interview

first round will be aptitude test and after having some od technical questions and after a group disscussion and after having a interview process is having hr and interview round

Interview Questions
  • explain about oops and explain about difference b/w C and C++

Hitachi Vantara

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Hitachi Vantara

Interview

First Round Aptitude test Second Round Technical Interview:- Basic OOPS,DBMS,SDLC, pattern was given and I was supposed to write code in any language, some situation based questions. Third Round HR Round:-Company mission and values,personal questions

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Hitachi Vantara

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hitachi Vantara

Interview

Had 4 rounds of interview. 1st HR, 2nd Techical round with Team Manager, 3rd technical round 2 with Senior Manager and finally with the Director. It was straightforward and easy

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in São Paulo, São Paulo

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Hitachi Vantara (São Paulo, São Paulo) in Nov 2022

Interview

Primeira entrevista com recrutadores e em seguida com a Head da área Fiscal. Entrevista abordou minha experiência profissional anterior, e minhas perspectivas em relação a vaga. Porém não prossegui com a oportunidade.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Hitachi Vantara

Application

I interviewed at Hitachi Vantara

Interview

Technical interview is tough . They asked many questions in different topics . There are 3 rounds written test, technical round and hr interview . It was a great interview experience.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Hitachi Vantara (Dallas, TX)

Interview

Two rounds of technical then, feedback was everything was great, but we want to bring offshore resource, if they were not clear on recruitment why did they waste candidate time, Ignore emails from staffing company waste of time

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Barcelona

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hitachi Vantara (Barcelona) in Oct 2022

Interview

I completed the recruitment process consisting of 2 interviews and then they just ghosted me. No response at all although I was as they said a `top candidate'. Please improve your communication to the applicants

Interview Questions
  • General questions about my past experiences, nothing technical.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 525 Interviews

Hitachi Vantara Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Hitachi Vantara as 62.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.83 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Manager and Senior Consultant rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Software Engineer and Consultant roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Hitachi Vantara takes an average of 23 days when considering 322 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Senior Consultant had the quickest hiring process (on average 17 days), whereas Software Engineer roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 30 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Hitachi Vantara according to 322 Glassdoor interviews include:

One on One Interview: 31.23%

Work at Hitachi Vantara? Share Your Experiences

Hitachi Vantara logo

Hitachi Vantara Careers

Cover image for Hitachi Vantara

Data is everywhere. It’s fundamentally changing the way we all live, work, learn, engage and entertain ourselves. By 2025, the world’s...More

• We’re Powering Good
  • All over the world
  • Lifelong Learning
  • More about us

Company Updates

3 days ago

Culture
Our Vietnam team celebrated the Lunar New year together at the Hitachi Vantara office. From all of us at HV, wishing you abundance, health and happiness in the #LunarNewYear. #Lifeathitachivantara
Shared image

10 days ago

Employee Story
Next up in our #CultureFeature series is resource management specialist, Anh Phuong Tran! Anh was born and raised in Hanoi, Vietnam — the capital as well as the cultural and political center of Vietnam. Anh says, "If you have a chance to travel to Vietnam, Hanoi should definitely be on your list because the cuisine, landmarks, people and the vibe here will never let you down.” Vietnam celebrates traditional Tet holidays including #LunaNewYear, which is one of Anh's personal favorites. "During this time, families reunite and honor our ancestors while praying for luck, prosperity, and health in the new year."
Shared image

Hitachi Vantara Photos

+ Add Photo
Hitachi Vantara photo of: Switzerland Team "Giving Week"
Hitachi Vantara photo of: UK Team Giving Week
Hitachi Vantara photo of: Consultants in the Seattle Geo
Hitachi Vantara photo of: Children's Gift Drive
Hitachi Vantara photo of: Community Action Committee (CAC) members pose for a photo after delivering gifts from our Holiday Toy Drive to participants in Family Focus's after school program at DePriest Elementary School.
Hitachi Vantara photo of: Getting splashed for a good cause!  Congratulations to the Mid-Atlantic Geo on raising over $2,000 for the Capital Area Food Bank to help end hunger.
Hitachi Vantara photo of: SoCal consultants take a ski trip to Big Bear resort!

Expert Career Advice