Holiday Inn Club Vacations Interview Questions

Updated Jun 23, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 88 of over 88 interviews

Employee Referral12%
2.4
HardAverageEasy

Holiday Inn Club Vacations

Application

I interviewed at Holiday Inn Club Vacations

Interview

Fairly straightforward and quick. The basic interview questions you would expect for a call center sales position. There was so role playing given different scenarios how I would handle a guest over the phone.

Interview Questions
  • What qualities about yourself makes you a good fit?
    1 Answer

Holiday Inn Club Vacations

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Holiday Inn Club Vacations in May 2021

Interview

I applied online with an employee referral and was contacted the next day to set up an initial interview. I responded promptly but didn't hear back from the recruiter for two weeks. The interview comfortable and welcoming and I received positive feedback from the recruiter who informed me I would hear back sometime the next week, but was ghosted.

Interview Questions
  • Straightforward standard HR questions along with situational questions.

Anonymous Employee in South Lake Tahoe, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Holiday Inn Club Vacations (South Lake Tahoe, CA) in Mar 2021

Interview

I interviewed late March 2021, and was starting by April 12th because I wanted to give 2 weeks to my previous employer. The recruiting and hiring process is relatively quick, with recruiting departments taking up to 2-3 weeks to make informed decisions with all applicants. The process for me is below, as this is likely very location specific: -Phone Screen with Recruiter/Potential Manager -Interview with Regional Manager via Zoom -Interview with Director of TA via Zoom -Offer Stage via Phone -Virtual Onboarding

Interview Questions
  • Some of these were situational, and behavioral questions were more so of a 'get to know you' basis. What would I do if... Tell me about your ideal... How many years, how many reqs...

Holiday Inn Club Vacations

Application

I interviewed at Holiday Inn Club Vacations

Interview

Standard, used behavioral based interviewing. Welcoming environment with both team and leadership interview . First interview was pre-recorded, next was with a team panel, next was with team leadership and final interview was with head of department

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time when you were able to solve a conflict in a group

Holiday Inn Club Vacations

Application

I interviewed at Holiday Inn Club Vacations

Interview

Comfortable, efficient. and quick; Phone interview with HR, followed by in person interview with sales manager . I was asked pretty involved questions about handling sales situations. I felt at ease. Interview took place at sales center on resort.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Holiday Inn Club Vacations (Orlando, FL) in Jan 2021

Interview

Contacted through LinkedIn by internal recruiter and had a conversation with her the next day. It went very well. I gave her my availability for the next week to speak to the hiring manager. Never heard back. Ghosted.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Holiday Inn Club Vacations (Miami, FL) in Dec 2020

Interview

Good interview but this position is only temporarily remote. Interview was done virtually. This job seems like it would be a good place to work. Too bad it's not a permanent work from home position.........

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Holiday Inn Club Vacations (Orlando, FL) in Oct 2020

Interview

Was interviewed for a Training Manager position in late 2020. The first interview was your typical recruiter via video call. It lasted an hour, and I was informed I would move on to the next round, which would be a 2 person panel in person (during the pandemic). I arrived at the location, and proceeded to interview with a training director and an HR director for over 2 hours. Later I received a call that I would move on to another round, this time a multi-person panel that included a facilitation component (pre-assigned). I arrived to discover I would interview in a large conference room, with over 10 people from various levels and multiple departments. After the facilitation portion was done I was interviewed while standing up, for a total of 3 hours. I was currently furloughed from my original job and was rudely questions as to why I was applying and that they didn't believe I would "stick around" if I got called back. I politely addressed all concerns, and a few days later received a standard email from a general HR mailbox announcing they were "looking at other candidates". No call, no personal note, nothing. The company touts that they care for their employees, but the lack of care shown during the process itself is a huge red flag. The same role was posted a few months later.

Interview Questions
  • HR questions about resume, and informed of average salary to make sure " we addressed expectations". Interview questions about projects and processes completed, impact made, and your typical "describe a time when" questions.

Holiday Inn Club Vacations

Application

I interviewed at Holiday Inn Club Vacations

Interview

Very fast since they hire every ocher week, there is always a new class coming along, which I didn’t understand at first but once you start the job after few months, you ll find out why, out of every training class there is only about 10 percent that actually make it past the 90 days. So if you have a pulse and can make a sentence? You’re hired.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Flint, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Holiday Inn Club Vacations (Flint, TX)

Interview

Applied for Intern position in Flint, TX. Asked standard questions regarding hospitality and my background. Thought I did very well and contacted both the interviewer and HR - my problem is not that/if they gave the position to someone else (which is perfectly in their own right!) but rather they never got back to me... pretty inhospitable to fail to get back to candidates and leave them in radio silence despite promise of an update - especially considering that they took the time to interview and learn more about the company.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 88 Interviews