Holiday Inn Express Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.9

Sort:

Laundry Attendant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lebanon, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Holiday Inn Express (Lebanon, PA) in April 2013.

Interview

They were very friendly, interview wasn't too long either. They showed me around the building and explained to me what my job was gonna be.Got hired a few days after.

Interview Questions

• they asked me if I was ok with occasionally helping the housekeepers   1 Answer

Negotiation

there wasn't much negotiation

Laundry Attendant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Williamsport, PA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Holiday Inn Express (Williamsport, PA) in March 2014.

Interview

I never really had an interview with them I just worked hands on when I was trying to look for my skills with the hiring agency OVR and living unlimited.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I didn't have to negotiate anything

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Holiday Inn Express.

Interview

As fard as i remember the interview process was very informative.

Interview Questions

• most of the questions were predictable. i.e. tell me about yourself and how do you work under pressure   Answer Question

Negotiation

it was an unpaid internship

Server Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Holiday Inn Express (San Antonio, TX) in January 2014.

Interview

Applied on their company website as a busser, received a call for an interview 3 days later! Didn't know what to wear to the interview though! I walked in expecting a thorough interview with alot of questions, however it was simply a 1:1 interview with the manager. Only was asked 3 or 4 questions. Was told I'd have plenty of positions to learn and manage! Overall positive and easy experience.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself!?; Do you have dependable means of transportation?; Why did you leave your previous employer!?   1 Answer

Negotiation

9/ hour, pleased... for now.

General Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Holiday Inn Express (Columbus, OH).

Interview

It was an open interview situation where there were several applicants present. It was 17 years ago so I really don't remember everything about the interview itself other than the management company conducted the interviews.

Interview Questions

• They asked me about my management experience   1 Answer

General Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Holiday Inn Express.

Interview

The interview process was pretty detail oriented in regards to the skills and problem resolution skills etc. First had a one to one interview and than with 3 management personnel. They had different question to ask about the job task which I applied for.

Interview Questions

• Some of the question on personality test were not too clear so sometimes you might end up guessing the answer. But no answer will be right or wrong.   Answer Question

Assistant General Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Holiday Inn Express (New York, NY).

Interview

Interview was simple. They told me it was going be a job but when i started it was such a mess. Employees were hard to deal with and owner was crazy.

Front Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stillwater, OK

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Holiday Inn Express (Stillwater, OK) in March 2016.

Interview

There was no interview process. I was hired on the spot at one of the bars on the strip. This was made possible by a friend of a friend which I ran into that night.

Front Desk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Holiday Inn Express (Cincinnati, OH) in May 2013.

Interview

Asking my previous experience with computer programs and over the phone/person to person experiences. How I would handle things in certain situations excreta. Asking my availability and how reliable of an employee I would be and was for previous employers.

Front Desk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Holiday Inn Express (Tulsa, OK) in August 2015.

Interview

Pretty simple. They did not ask too many questions. They did not require any kind of test drug or written. They did not require any background checks either. I think that it would have been good to have done a little bit of checking, but at the rate of pay, I guess you can't expect a whole lot.