Holiday Inn Express Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Holiday Inn Express

2.0

Front Desk Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Clemson, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Holiday Inn Express (Clemson, SC).

Interview

Relatively easy; they just want to make sure that you can handle guests' issues in a timely and professional fashion. Asked what I would do in certain situations with a guest, i.e if a guest became agitated and started yelling about a cancellation policy.

Interview Questions

• Have you dealt with the public before   3 Answers

Front Office Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Holiday Inn Express (Milwaukee, WI) in January 2020.

Interview

My first interview started out with an informal Interview, then I was invited on site for an in-person interview. In which I was given a lot of information about the company, the day to day responsibilities of the Front Office Manager Role. I also was given the opportunity to ask any questions about the position in regards to expectations.

Interview Questions

• Q: Tell me about your experience and how you contributed to company's culture?   1 Answer

Financial Analyst Interview

Interview

good as can be expected for a short interview. waiting to see how they respond to the interview results. it is anyones guess to the outcome. expect a response in a week.

Holiday Inn Graphic Design Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Holiday Inn Express (Chicago, IL) in July 2019.

Interview

It is an online interview. There are about ten questions. Those questions are really basic that about you work behavior, and your college project's experience. The interview took about 40 mins.

Interview Questions

Interview

Very easy and friendly, they can work around your schedule, they provide training, big chain of hotels, you can gain experience pretty easy. Usually the front desk manager does the interview and you get hired at the spot.

Housekeeper Interview

Anonymous Employee in Midland, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Holiday Inn Express (Midland, MI) in April 2019.

Interview

We interviewed at a table by the pool. Wasn't as quiet as I would hope as I have hearing issues. I misread the application and put down the wrong availability hours and she asked if I was able to work weekends which I couldn't due to a child with learning disabilities and she completely understood and said that should come first.

Interview Questions

• What makes you stand out from others for this job.   1 Answer

Night Auditor Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Holiday Inn Express.

Interview

I was called in for an interview with the GM then asked to speak with the Front Desk Manager. I sat down with both managers, answered all of their questions and chit chatted with them. It was a very comfortable experience which really speaks well to the GM's management style.

Housekeeper Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bakersfield, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Holiday Inn Express (Bakersfield, CA) in March 2019.

Interview

Basic 2 interview process. The gentleman that interviewed me didn’t seem to enthused about it but it was dunspeaking with him. He repeatedly told me that his higher up person was going to
    Make the final decision.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for us, what made you want to apply?   1 Answer

Night Auditor/Front Desk Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Shippensburg, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Holiday Inn Express (Shippensburg, PA) in March 2019.

Interview

Walked in to talk to manager and was hired on the spot. She asked questions about my availability and how many hours I could work? Looked at my past jobs and spoke on those. Then offered the job.

Front Desk Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Millington, TN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Holiday Inn Express (Millington, TN) in January 2019.

Interview

Was called in to have an interview when it fit my schedule, He was very accommodating.
    I Showed up in dress slacks, interview was less than 30 min. Questions were mainly about customer service and things of that nature.

Interview Questions

• What kind of technology have you interacted with and would you consider yourself "tech savy"?   1 Answer