Hollister Co. Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1,299 Interview Reviews

1.9

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Hollister Co. (New York, NY).

Interview

Walked into the store to schedule an interview date. Was told to submit an application online. Soon after, I received an email within a week. Interviewed with DM. Very relaxing and fun interview process.

Hollister Floor Model Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, TX

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Hollister Co. (Arlington, TX).

Interview

Very casual and very superficial. Dress to impress (the hollister look) because looks matter. It's usually done in groups in a public setting like the main sitting area inside the store, or the mall food court upstairs.

Interview Questions

• What was your greatest accomplishment and why.   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hollister Co. (Jacksonville, FL) in September 2017.

Interview

The interview last 15 minutes and its with the training manager as a group interview. The interview took place at the food court. Everyone there took turns answering each question one at a time.

Interview Questions

• What questions would you ask the customer if they come in the store and wanted to buy something for a certain occasion   Answer Question

Model/Brand Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wesley Chapel, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Hollister Co. (Wesley Chapel, FL) in September 2017.

Interview

I applied online then showed up for my preselected interview date and time. It was really easy, they typically have group interviews but I was the only one that showed up. They sat me down on a bench outside and another Brand Rep. and asked me a few questions. I wore a cute trendy top with ripped jeans and flip flops.

Interview Questions

• Why did you choose the outfit you are wearing today?   Answer Question
    • What trend to you currently like and are
      implementing in your style?   Answer Question
    • How do you represent diversity in your work or school life?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hollister Co..

Interview

The hiring process was quite easy , the hiring manager was very friendly , you dont get interviewed in the store you go to a food court area. If you answer the questions honestly they have no problem giving you an offer.

Interview Questions

• How can you show diversity at work ?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hollister Co. (San Jose, CA).

Interview

Very casual and simple. The manager brought me to a bakery nearby and we sat one-on-one. It usually is a group interview, but mine's was one-on-one. He went over diversity and inclusion as well as professionalism. We introduced ourselves.

Brand Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hollister Co. (San Jose, CA) in August 2017.

Interview

I apply online and chose the interview day at the end of the application. My interview day was on Friday and there are a lot of people on that day going shopping. I arrived 15 minutes early and being told to go back at the "EXACT time". The manager is a REALLY pretty, young lady (around my age! I guess 19-24) wearing Hollister short and shirt. I was HELLA NERVOUS because this is my 1st interview ever, so I basically screwed up all the questions. There was No question about DIVERSITY. I looked online and people told me to study for it. WTF!!! My answers were not good and I applied 3 hours ago, so I expected not to get any offer from them. (They told me that they would call in 1 week or if I haven't heard from them, I can call them if I wanted...) At the end of the interview, the manager read me the rules that I need to follow if I become their employee and told me if I have any question for them. I ask them 2 questions (list at the bottom). Oh! At the beginning of the interview, she handed out the paper that I need to write my name and check my availability.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourselves!   Answer Question
    • Why do you wear your outfit? Sell the outfit that you are wearing   1 Answer
    • What is your favorite style? Why?   1 Answer
    • Name a time you had a conversation with a stranger   1 Answer
    • Name a time you had to be a leader of your group   1 Answer
    • Question I asked her: "What was the working environment like?" and "How do employees work with each other if they have different ethnicity (because I am an Asian)?"   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Hollister Co. (Los Angeles, CA) in August 2017.

Interview

The store manager took us to the food court and asked us some questions . He didn't asked us about diversity but just be prepared just incase. Arrive like 10 minutes early just incase

Brand Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hollister Co. (San Diego, CA) in August 2017.

Interview

The interview was great. It lasted maybe twenty minutes. The manager was so sweet and very friendly. It is not an interview you dress up for. Just dress in casual cute clothes. I would not stress about your outfit to much. The questions are not hard but do require thought. Also it was not a group interview.

Stock Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Hollister Co. in August 2017.

Interview

I applied online and chose an interview on Tuesday at 4 pm. The manger in training , told me to sign in on the computer for a survey. Waited 30 minutes for another person to show up then we all walked out into the food court and started the interview. Didn't get the position because they was low on hours.