Hollister Co. Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1,174 Interview Reviews

1.9

Hollister Floor Model Interview

Anonymous Employee in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Hollister Co. (Colorado Springs, CO).

Interview

I was approached at my college to apply. I was given an access code to apply with and within a week or two had an interview with a manager. After the interview I was asked to bring in paperwork and did a training. The training consisted of being left in the back room alone while the manager put in videos for me to watch. After that I was left on the floor alone without any training. The other employees were the ones helping me out.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation as they only agree to pay minimum wage.

Model Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hollister Co..

Interview

it was a group interview and the key was to show your personality in a professional yet "fun" manner. Eye contact helps as well as demonstrating your ability to work well with others will get you noticed.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for the company?   1 Answer

Manager In Training Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sugar Land, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Hollister Co. (Sugar Land, TX) in February 2017.

Interview

Below average,Was asked set of 3 questions, Store manager explained the position Described next steps and benefits. Nothing too special interview process so was average, It was conducted in food court by store manager.

MIT/Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Palm Beach, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Hollister Co. (West Palm Beach, FL) in February 2017.

Interview

Applied online via indeed.com and the next day the store manager called me to schedule an interview. It was a group interview with him. He was very nice guy and very helpful. Explained everything to us, the applicants. I got a call after 2 days for na interview with the DM. Waited 1.5 hours for the interview with the DM and looks really fine. I was very nervous but he seemed fine and cool. So many questions, took almost 1.5 hours. Negative... havent heard from them.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself? Asked me a lot about my previous work experience.   Answer Question
    • How did you learn English (because I am Asian) lol
      Havent interviewed anyone from your country. How does education in your country.
      Answer Question
    • What was your greatest accomplishments?   Answer Question
    • Who is your fashion icon? Why is she your fashion icon?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mesquite, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Hollister Co. (Mesquite, TX).

Interview

Her name was Monica and boy was she stunning. I could NOT help but stare at this miracuous angel interviewing me and laughing when I said something funny. She clearly believed my well thought answers and I left a good impression. Since a few days later I was hired in the spot.

Interview Questions

• How are you with people and situations?   1 Answer

Model/Brand Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Coral Springs, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Hollister Co. (Coral Springs, FL) in January 2017.

Interview

There were a lot of people in my group interview, there were 9 people including myself. We went to an area in the back of the store to do the interview and the assistant manager was conducting it. She only asked 4 questions. It was quick and easy for the most part.

MIT/Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hollister Co. (Miami, FL) in January 2017.

Interview

Very easy. Applied online. Got interview call from the store manager. Asked 3 questions and that's it. The process was very easy. The manager was also very cool. No rush to finish the questions.

Stock Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hollister Co..

Interview

Easy and quick. Mine was supposed to be a group interview, but the other interviewees did not show up so it was between me and a manager. She asked simple questions regarding my availability and whether or not I'd be okay with working late nights/overnights/on weekends. Surprisingly, she did not ask me the "diversity" question that everyone gets asked, but I would be prepared for it anyways.

Impact Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hollister Co..

Interview

The application process is super simples. You just go online to apply, wait to hear a call back and then go in for a group interview. None of the questions are too hard. After the interview, within a week or two, they'll call you to tell you that you've been hired.

Brand Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hollister Co. (New York, NY).

Interview

Interview wait was for over an hour, the manager in charge of the interview didn't even interview me, someone else did since the original person decided to just leave. Overall interview process was very uncomfortable, questions at first seemed reasonable but then changed into something entirely different and unrelated with the store itself. Waste of my time and it was very messy, wish they'd fix everything about their hiring process and managers in charge.