Home Helpers Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.1

Interviews for Top Jobs at Home Helpers

Patient Care Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Highland Heights, Cuyahoga, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Home Helpers (Highland Heights, Cuyahoga, OH) in September 2015.

Interview

One on one interrier with supervisor at a nice restaurant talking getting to know each other and my qualifications. Also we went over the application and what was expected to work with the company.

CNA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newport News, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Home Helpers (Newport News, VA) in April 2015.

Interview

Asked a couple questions and basically hired on the spot. There were hardly any questions to answer. Process was simple and too easy.There process should involve more screening on potential workers to better serve the clients they are trying to accommodate.

Home Health Aide Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Home Helpers (Philadelphia, PA) in December 2014.

Interview

Home helpers basic interview is one to one. If you meet the qualifications in your resume you are asked simple interview questions "what would you do if" and "how would you handle ".

CNA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Home Helpers (Atlanta, GA) in September 2014.

Interview

I interviewed with the manager since the managers assistant was unavailable.It was a very simple and relaxed interview process with standard questions. The overall experience was very pleasant.I applied online and received a call 1-2 weeks later to come into the office. I didn't like the fact that I had to travel to Atlanta during rush hr traffic for a 30 min or less interview. I think a phone interview would have been more reasonable.

Interview Questions

• There were alot if scenario questions. Another question I was asked is , " tell me about yourself. "   Answer Question

Caregiver Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Home Helpers in November 2013.

Interview

Received a phone call for an interview within 2 days, the interview was more of an introduction to the company, it seems like if you're interviewed, you're automatically hired. That was my experience anyway. They just told me about the work and asked if I was interested. They had me come to a one day orientation/training day, and began finding clients to match me up with. It took about a month to fill up my days with consistent clients. But that did not last.

Negotiation

I was unable to negotiate pay.

Caregiver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lansdale, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Home Helpers (Lansdale, PA) in September 2013.

Interview

The interview was very good. They ask you questions to make sure that you are invested in caring for seniors and provide plenty of information regarding your duties. They are up front about all aspects of the job and ask if there is anything you're not willing to do or are uncomfortable with, for example personal care. They are very sweet and professional, although a bit disorganized. They make sure you are a caring and honest fit for this type of job and provide plenty of information.

Interview Questions

• Are you comfortable with personal care?   1 Answer

Human Resources Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lansdale, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Home Helpers (Lansdale, PA) in March 2013.

Interview

Great interviews. Went on 2 and was hired after the second.