Homes.com Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Homes.com Interview Questions

1.8

Account Executive Interview

Interview

Strong communication skills, adhearing to a higher volume of customers, attention to detail, basic mathematics, basic navigation on computer, ability to type 75+ per minute minimum and provisional and extensive training with staff to build team

Interview Questions

• what is your strongest strength?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Make sure u have a professional organized demeanor

Inside Sales Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Homes.com (San Diego, CA) in September 2016.

Interview

Process was pretty basic, I applied online, got the phone interview with the HR manager, went pretty smooth, got an office interview a week later as well, regular sales questions and why you want to be a part of the company, background questions about yourself, with sales experience, education and why you are applying, had to do a quick computer skill test that takes about 5-10 min.

Interview Questions

• do you have any questions for me?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Homes.com (San Diego, CA) in November 2015.

Interview

It was a two step process. Interviewing was pleasant but also lengthy. They ensure you are competent enough to search the internet to be successful with the job itself.

Interview Questions

• Tell me why you feel you would be a good fit for this position?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Homes.com (San Diego, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

Well I did 3 interviews for the company. The first one they called me on the phone and did a deep in depth interview on me and who I was as a person. Then I made it to the second round where it was somewhat of similar questions. Then the third part of the interview was very relaxed and they went over more stuff.

Sales Consultant Interview

Interview

People were friendly. They seem to be willing to hire mostly anyone, however, people that were there longer than me say a lot of people get turned down. Management and atmosphere were friendly. I was called in for an interview, asked a few questions on how you would handle hostile clients, that was basically it.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None, it was my first job.

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Homes.com (San Diego, CA) in October 2013.

Interview

Clean process. I was contacted by HR and phone interview then in person interview following a decision. Within a couple days. Have to wait till new month to start for class purposes. Office looked professional, clean and laid out nicely. They started on time and ended in a reasonable time. If you are interviewed show up in a suit and looking prepared.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Homes.com in February 2013.

Interview

Basically need to jump through hoops and walk on water. Process began in February. I interviewed with the Property Manager who told me at the interview that she has never interviewed and does not really know what to ask. Long story short I went home the day of interview with drug test form and had it performed and passed. I also took a 3 hr. assessment test which I passed. In the coming weeks I spoke to her and she said to me as soon as I contact your references, I will be calling you with a start date. I believed her. I turned down 2 more job interviews as I took that to be a job offer. Then BOOM! She sends me a two sentence letter in the mail that says position is filled. We will keep your resume on file. I was heartsick. I spoke to my references and none of them were contacted as she said she had tried to do.

Interview Questions

• Questions were easy. Just don't take their word for it if you are hired verbally. Get it in writing, and even then probably not worth it.   Answer Question

Negotiation

The offer was rescinded with no explanation in fact they pretended as if one had never been offered. If treated this way before hiring imagine what you are treated like once you actually work there.

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Homes.com (San Diego, CA) in February 2013.

Interview

Easy interview with the hiring manager. Very friendly. Really they were looking for entry level sales reps that they could mold and sell their product. There is an entire floor that Is solely dedicated to training new hires. When you walk in, you can see the current hiring team since they hire about 15 new sales reps each month. It was a fun looking environment so I was hoping to get the job

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Homes.com (San Diego, CA) in November 2012.

Interview

just discussed needed to make between 100-150 calls a day.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Homes.com (San Diego, CA) in August 2012.

Interview

First initial phone interview then went in to interview

Interview Questions

• Questions geared to sales people, normal with some rebuttals   Answer Question

Base pay starts off really low