Honda Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Honda Interview Questions

Updated Jun 21, 2017

2.8

Engineering Development Program Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Honda in February 2017.

Interview

Interview on campus, used STAR method for interview questions. Took about 45 minutes. Went over each internship experience - what you liked and disliked about each. Then asked 3 behavioral based questions. Interviewer suggested the STAR method to be used when answering questions and wrote down all responses

Interview Questions

• What is a decision you had to think about for a long time before you made it?   Answer Question

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minot, ND

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Honda (Minot, ND) in January 2017.

Interview

They bring you in for an interview with two people interviewing. If you left a good impression, they'll call you back for a preliminary test that entails basic grammar, math and personality assessments.

Interview Questions

• What challenges have you come across in the past and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Entry Level Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Honda (Philadelphia, PA) in October 2016.

Interview

Very standard interview, on college campus. They asked about my two most relevant experiences for the position and their pros and cons. Later, we used the STAR (Situation, Task, Action, Result) method to talk through a couple very general questions.

Interview Questions

• Talk about a decision that was very difficult for you to make   Answer Question

Mechanical Engineer - Entry Level Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Anna, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Honda (Anna, OH) in May 2016.

Interview

The nicest thing about the Honda interviews is that even the initial phone interview lasts an hour long so that they can talk to you for a while and discuss the location and benefits. I liked that because it felt like I wasn't just one of many interviews and that they took me seriously. For the second interview they flew me to the location and paid for everything. The interview lasted about an hour and a half and then I was given a tour of the facility. Overall, a pleasant experience.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to work with a difficult customer?   1 Answer

Quality Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Honda.

Interview

Very laid back people, but they will ask good questions so they know you are the right fit. Be confident in your answers and don't try to BS them. They took me around the plant on a tour and also showed me where I would be working if hired. I was interviewed by three people.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had a problem and overcame it or didn't.   1 Answer

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dorchester, SC

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Honda (Dorchester, SC) in February 2016.

Interview

meet with sr engineer who was friendly enough. asked about my technical experience, asked about school. gave me a couple of prints to look at and determine best way to manufacture part. interview took about one and a half hours.

Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Honda (Austin, TX) in December 2015.

Interview

i got a call from on site recruiter. later one of the assistant manager will interview you. then he will pass you to his manager. final interview will be with the HR manager. whole process takes 2 to 3 weeks

Interview Questions

• 1. tell me about yourself?
      2. why do you want to work for Honda dealership?   1 Answer

General Labor Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Honda in December 2015.

Interview

the interview process was fairly short and sweet. the initial start was the longest. arrived at 9:30 and then sat around for 3 more hours waiting to start. then 2 more hours of conversation and videos.

Interview Questions

• are you willing to work 12 hour days 6 days a week.   1 Answer

Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orange, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Honda (Orange, CA).

Interview

I went in to apply. Application was long but easy. I didn't expect to get interview the same day. I interviewed with 4 different managers. Did an online personality quiz. The process took about 2 hours total

Shuttle Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Woodland Hills, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Honda (Woodland Hills, CA) in October 2015.

Interview

I sat down with the Service Director and was honest about my experience. It wasn't much experience, just part-time at a donut shop back in High School and now I'm 22 and fresh out of college. He could still see that I am capable of a lot and very motivated, even though I was a bit nervous, and everything went well! I was offered the Job on the spot!

Interview Questions

• "What are your strengths?"
      "What can you do for the company?"
      "What kind of experience do you have?"
      "What did you do at your prior job?"   Answer Question