Humanscale Manufacturing Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 18, 2017

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Manufacturing Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Piscataway, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Humanscale (Piscataway, NJ) in April 2015.

Interview

Easy interview, dug into the resume as well as your personality. One interview on site. Followed up two weeks later with an offer which I accepted. Overall fast process. Very straight forward about job duties. What you see is what you get.

Interview Questions

• What are some projects you worked on that relate to manufacturing engineering?   1 Answer

Humanscale Response

Sep 22, 2017 – HR Specialist

We're happy to hear about your positive interview experience, Thank you for the review!

Other Interview Reviews for Humanscale

Manufacturing Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Piscataway, NJ

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Humanscale (Piscataway, NJ) in January 2011.

Interview

Planned for 2 rounds of interviews. Didn't make it past first round. Interviewed with HR coordinator and hiring manager. Feedback: didn't relay past roles well. My inexperience at interviewing hurt my chances. Interview questions were generic requiring candidate to find a way to make the connection between experience and job duties. No job description questions were brought up. Perception is that the interview was difficult and it was left for the candidate to make sure responses were appropriate. Perception on work culture is management is overly profit and sales driven, have to drink the KoolAid to advance well. Still felt qualified for job, probably best for my sake they passed on me, for work life balance.

Interview Questions

• Select the job you liked the most on your resume and talk about that one.   Answer Question