KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Huntington Learning Centers Interview Questions

Updated Sep 22, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 169 of over 169 interviews

2.2
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Huntington Learning Centers

Huntington Learning Centers

Application

I interviewed at Huntington Learning Centers

Interview

Three interviews for this process, long but worth it! Third interview in person, 2 virtually. They provided great company background and job information to prepare you if offered the position.

Interview Questions
  • How were you successful in a previous role?
    Answer Question

Huntington Learning Centers

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Huntington Learning Centers

Interview

It was a zoom interview and then I was suppose to have a second interview over the phone and was told I was to receive paperwork to fill out and schedule the second interview i never received the paperwork or an email to schedule second interview they just put me in for the second interview for whatever time they felt like never told me and 2-3 hrs before they were suppose to call me they finally emailed me asking if I was still interested and set for a few hrs from then to do the second interview over the phone at that point I figured sure why not a few hours later comes never received a call this was scheduled at 6 7pm then 9 10pm comes around and I get an email saying they tried contacting me but call didn’t go through and they asked to reschedule ok figured maybe my phone was being weird I responded apologized and said I was still interested and would be happy to reschedule no response from them never heard back after that. Glad it didn’t work out if they are going to be like that in the interview process is that a company you really want to work for. Listen to all the other bad reviews too don’t bother with this company.

Interview Questions
  • First interview the questions were related to the job and my experience

The latest conversations about Teachers

Join the conversation on

Teachers

1y

a

West Virginia Elementary School Teacher

Who is taking the COVID-19 Shot? Do you think all teachers should?

2,930

973 Comments

Join the conversation on

Application

Interview

They conducted a phone interview first, then set up an ACT test to get qualifying scores in the subjects I wanted to teach. That was followed by in person interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Huntington Learning Centers

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Huntington Learning Centers

Interview

I was asked to present my teaching certificate I was mainly asked my schedule and why I had an interest in the company. I was also asked where I saw myseld in 5 years. It was an overall straigh forwars process.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Huntington Learning Centers

Application

I interviewed at Huntington Learning Centers

Interview

A few questions. asked self introduction, related teaching experience, the way of teaching, how to deal with trouble , introduced the work routine in the center. The talk was easy and friendly.

Interview Questions
  • How will you deal with if a student didn't get a good grade?
1 person found this interview helpful

Huntington Learning Centers

Application

I interviewed at Huntington Learning Centers

Interview

The interviewers were very nice and the questions were fair. They make you feel comfortable and are open to answering any questions you have. They also give insights about what you would do in the role.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Patchogue, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Huntington Learning Centers (Patchogue, NY) in Mar 2022

Interview

The interview was quick and easy. Asked a few questions based on my experience and 2 questions on a "what would you do" basis. The interview ended with a tour of the facility and a request for contact info for my references.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a time when you had a challenging student that was disruptive to others and what did you do?
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Lakeland, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Huntington Learning Centers (Lakeland, FL) in Mar 2022

Interview

The interview process was very simple and hassle free. My interview was done with the executive director who is the owner of this specific center aka franchise. She was respectful and informative about the duties of the role and was transparent about how the pay works too. The managing director who i spoke with on indeed helped me set up my interview and she was very understanding of and flexible with my needs. I had one interview on zoom less than a week after i applied and i got hired the next day.

Interview Questions
  • What is your availability like? What subjects are you able to teach? Are you comfortable teaching the ACT and/or SAT?

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Huntington Learning Centers (Jacksonville, FL) in Feb 2022

Interview

No tricky interview questions. Plain and simple experience and discussion of job. Friendly attitude. I enjoyed our discussion. I now work for the center. It was overall a good experience.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Temple, TX

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Huntington Learning Centers (Temple, TX) in Jan 2022

Interview

From start to finish, she and I spoke for just about 30 minutes. She inquired about my previous experience, my future goals, and about what if any expectations I may have about the position. I spoke about my personal academic journey as a non traditional student, working two jobs while earning my BS in Math. I briefly outlined the curriculum and courses that I took regarding teacher certification, classroom management, and professional development. I wrapped up by telling her about how for the last several years I’ve been successfully tutoring STEaM students, as well as offering music and guitar lessons, all of which are conducted fully online. We then discussed availability, estimated weekly hours, the center’s expectations of the staff, and set up a date for me to return to take a content assessment test to show my competency meets their minimum standards. All in all, it was a wonderful experience.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 169 Interviews

Huntington Learning Centers Interviews FAQs

Common stages of the interview process at Huntington Learning Centers according to 182 Glassdoor interviews include:

One on One Interview: 34.81%