IDC Technologies Interview Questions | Glassdoor

IDC Technologies Interview Questions

Updated Oct 5, 2017

2.2

Anonymous Interview

Interview

Recruiter apparently found me on a job board and contacted me via email. I am a bit suspicious when I receive a JD from an unknown source stating "our records indicate..." then asks me for full name, phone, Skype ID, email, etc, and resume without any discussion whatsoever. I called the phone number in Milpitas, CA and the phone system disconnected me. I looked up the general number and called, and it just kept ringing. I emailed Manish back and asked him to call me. He asked for contact info (what about his "records"?) so I sent updated resume and my phone. Never heard from him. I know better. This agency goes to my blocked senders' list. I really don't know why an agent would want to collect resumes but I did reply once again pointing out that he is not authorized to submit me to any role without express permission.

Interview Questions

• Asked for full SSN name, phone, Skype ID, email, work status in US, rate expected. This is not difficult, but unexpected until I have more information.   Answer Question

Junior Tester Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IDC Technologies (Denver, CO) in July 2016.

Interview

I received a cold call from Abhineet Singh who said I might be appropriate for a position he was working to fill. He immediately jumped to asking me what rate I was asking. He provided no information about the client or the position until I pressed him on those subjects. I told him my asking rate and he immediately tried to talk me down to something 30% lower than what I was asking. I'm relatively new, but I know what the standard starting rates are from talking with people in my field. I could tell he hadn't read my resume as he asked me questions that were clearly stated on it.

I felt that IDC Technologies was not looking out for my interests whatsoever and was only trying to find the cheapest labor possible. I will never do business with this company.

I have spent a good deal of money for training in the software testing field and feel I am quite capable of doing anything asked of me. A "Jr. Tester" in my opinion, should not accept pay lower than the standard starting rate. $21/hr on a W2 without benefits is not acceptable in this field.

Interview Questions

• What is the rate of pay you're asking for?

How many years of experience do you have?   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at IDC Technologies in April 2016.

Interview

Recruiter calls me, instead of discussing the requirement, I was asked about more personal information, I suspect age discrimination in there interview process and they don't seem like equal opportunity employer. Then I was sent an email asking for personal information like Date of birth with year, asking details for passport number and other personal information.

Interview Questions

• When did you graduate from college? (Typical question to guess your age)   1 Answer

Cisco Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at IDC Technologies (San Jose, CA) in March 2016.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter repeatedly, with him leaving a series of incoherent voice mails. I was also contacted via email. I did not respond to any of the communications as I have absolutely zero product management experience. This is just another Indian staffing agency looking to justify hiring H1Bs by saying they can't find qualified candidates.

IOS Developer + .NetDeveloper Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at IDC Technologies (Washington, DC) in March 2016.

Interview

Interview was good. First interview was over the phone and 2nd was In person. Question was very basic, But I will never recommend you to go with IDC Technologies. If you have some real experience even very little experience. I promise you, you get a good job. with a good company. I have a really bad experience with IDC Technologies.

Interview Questions

• Most of related from iOS mobile technology.   1 Answer

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milpitas, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at IDC Technologies (Milpitas, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

Fairly easy and up to the point. The lady that took the interview was very cordial and asking relevant questions related to full life cycle recruitment like sourcing, screening, following up with offer and joining formalities

Tableau Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at IDC Technologies (Phoenix, AZ).

Interview

They ask for DOB and SSN on first phone call!!! like WTF? Sounds like typical indian agency... who knows where this info really goes ...... .......... ............ I would avoid this place at all costs...

Anonymous Interview

Interview

They submitted my resume without my approval!!!! There was so little communication about the role that when the client called me, unexpectedly, I didn't know what it even was. By reading about how poor this company is, I somehow need to find a way to tell the client about this and get out of going under them, as the client seems like it could be good........

Interview Questions

• All difficulty centered around the lack of communication and preparedness from them, as well as language/cultural barriers which made it difficult for me to understand what they did say.   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at IDC Technologies.

Interview

Recruiters are not very knowledgeable about the position nor the industry. Could not answer any questions about the project. They were more concerned about you would be cheap enough. No interactions what so ever after submissions (i.e. they will ignore you).

Interview Questions

• You ask yourself if you are willing to allow people like this to represent you and your abilities to a company.   Answer Question

Testing Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at IDC Technologies (San Francisco, CA) in August 2010.

Interview

no rate confirmation

Interview Questions

Negotiation

you will not get anything good