IDC Technologies Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at IDC Technologies

2.5

Technical Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at IDC Technologies (New York, NY) in February 2020.

Interview

For a basic post, a lot of time was wasted.
    They don't hire freshers but will kill your time. Apart from whatever skills, knowledge, willingness to work etc. you have, they will negotiate you on your payscale.
    However, the process went good and everyone was polite but there's lack of coordination internally.

Interview Questions

• Basic Questions related to position applied for, to check conversational skills.   1 Answer

Field Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Coppell, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at IDC Technologies (Coppell, TX) in January 2020.

Interview

This company is a lying, fraudulent resume farm. I was promised a field engineer position on W2 with Unisys and walked into an interview for a swap technician on contract through a chain of contract companies.

Contact was via email and constant, harassing cold calls (I really kick myself for not bailing then and there).
    Inperson interview lasted all of 14 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Are you okay with travel?   1 Answer
    • Are you okay with contract work?   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at IDC Technologies.

Interview

they just call me in the middle of nowhere . Did not give me any details about the job, they just told me "it is a BIG company". They would call you / email you for jobs that does not suit your interest or skillset.

Interview Questions

• are you looking for work?   1 Answer
    • how much is your rate?
      * tells me $10 lower than what im getting paid currently   1 Answer

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at IDC Technologies in October 2019.

Interview

Applied online. Contacted by offshore person I could not understand. Did everything by email and it was a pain. Interviewed by the client, another offshore company. I could barely understand the guy. What a waste of time!

ITIL CFS Lead Interview

Application

Interview

They called incessantly. Off-shore mumble, mumble, mumble...sent them the info requested via email. Never heard back. They do however, now spam me with emails and calls for "exciting" positions that don't even remotely match my skill set.

BDR Interview

Interview

I spoke with Mohammed and barely understood what he was saying. I asked him a simple question, and like most scammers on YouTube, he said, "sorry I didn't understand that" he wanted time to research the answer. Be careful not to give any sensitive information over the phone. All they need is a DOB and SSN.

Contractor Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at IDC Technologies (San Francisco, CA) in January 2019.

Interview

There is no interview, this a total body shopping company that is filled with frauds. They are looking for the cheapest people to bill out at the highest prices. They work for Wipro, Tata, and other indian bodyshopping companies that are also doing fraudulent business here in the United States.

Interview Questions

• They ask what the rate is, that's it.   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at IDC Technologies in January 2019.

Interview

Email solicitation with discriminatory verbiage. I tried contacting the corporate office, but did not receive a response. As a result, I contacted the EEOC to file a complaint.
    As an older job seeker, this bias has become commonplace for me.

Interview Questions

• What they are looking for- strong infrastructure IT project manager, has to be someone very well-spoken, local to the area. Like younger candidates, but will look at anyone qualified!   1 Answer

Enterprise Agile Coach Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at IDC Technologies in November 2018.

Interview

The IDC team is one of the most amateur and unprofessional group i have ever had the displeasure to work with. After the interviews are over i won't work with them again.

The bozos at IDC don't seem to comprehend time zones, calling at 6 or 7 AM and asking to schedule interviews that would be at 6 or 7 AM. They don't common courtesy, calling at 6 AM because their supervisor just sent an email and they want a response, repeatedly calling to check on trivial items, multiple calls simply because a response wasn't immediately received, calling at 6 AM when told repeatedly (and in writing) that i would be available after 9 AM. They don't understand working with professionals, discussing an interview time, having an agreed upon time, then asking, in the call, for confirmation of the time, confirmation that the candidate has put the time on their calendar, confirmation that the candidate will be available for the call at that time... They don't seem to understand that professionals, especially senior professionals will be available when they have agreed to a day/time.

Then they try to get agreement on a rate before the role is even mentioned, let alone understood, and trying to drive the rate as low as they possibly can.

The experience to date has been entirely negative.

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at IDC Technologies.

Interview

Difficult to get a hold of, lack of communication, overall unprofessional in setting up the interview. Went back and forth regarding an interview in-person. Went through a technical recruiter who didn't seem to respect your time.