INC Research Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 27, 2017

2.8

Project Specialist II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at INC Research (Raleigh, NC) in May 2017.

Interview

phone interview with HR talking about basics of job description, etc, three panel interview with other project specialists, star format was used some, presented offer within 3 days of interviewing with company. hr was super helpful with all questions being answered

Site Contracts Specialise Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at INC Research (Raleigh, NC) in May 2017.

Interview

I got an email from the recruiter to set up a phone interview. The phone interview was very laid back and the recruiter demonstrated a strong knowledge of the company. He was very nice and easy to talk to. I followed up with him to find out if I was selected for an in-person interview and he told me his colleague would add me to the calendar. I finally got my confirmation the day before my interview.

I interviewed in person with 5 people total. The first two managers were laid back and very nice and professional. The last three managers I interviewed with were also laid back but sort of stiff. One manager was mainly sitting in and not really asking questions. They seemed to be more concerned about getting my guest badge back rather than telling me anything about the next steps in the process.

Interview Questions

• What makes a good manager?
      What makes a bad manager?
      What skills would you bring to this position?
      Do you know anyone that works here?   Answer Question

Clinical Team Lead Interview

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at INC Research.

Interview

Three :30 min WebEx interviews back to back. Slightly longer than 1:30. Had what I thought were good exchanges from two and a fair rapport with the third interview. What surprised me the most was that no further contact of any kind was made afterwards. With over 10 yrs field experience and two years clinical lead experience my qualifications were solid.

Clinical Team Leader Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at INC Research.

Interview

Unfortunately, even after working for this company as a contractor for 6 months, I was unable to even get an interview. I believe that this company only targets younger applicants to reduce their costs, is what I imagine the focus is for that reason.

Senior EDC Programmer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at INC Research in January 2017.

Interview

Recruiter will call to screen and asks few RAVE Technical questions then submit the resume to hiring manager. If Recruiter and Hiring Manager likes the profile. There will be a WebEx meeting

Interview Questions

• Quite a few RAVE - Study build related questions,looks for hands on Custom functions and RWS experience.   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at INC Research (Philadelphia, PA) in December 2016.

Interview

I applied online. I interviewed at INC Research by phone in December 2016.
    Interview

I applied through a posting and was contacted by a talent recruiter. Process took about 2 weeks. We spoke about my background and skills, going through the normal phone screen questions. I applied my background to the job description, showed how I could do the work, and the recruiter thanked me for my time.

A week or so later, I was scheduled for a phone call with the hiring manager through Web Ex. The Web Ex disconnected just after the call started and we could not get back on the line. The recruiter contacted me and apologized, and said she would reschedule it after the holidays. Fine.

Then, out of the blue, I get a call at the end of the day in early January, saying that the hiring manager had the time to take a closer look at my resume and was no longer interested in me. She said the hiring manager thought I did not have the right amount of R&D experience for them, that I hadn't consulted for long enough, and that they thought I would want too much money.

I was shocked needless to say. Basically, the hiring manager didn't bother to read the recruiter's notes, or my resume, and just accepted the first phone call without knowing what he was agreeing to. Had he bothered to read my resume, he would have seen that I had 10+ years of consulting experience, and five years of R&D analytics experience, in addition to 10+ years analyzing pharma pipelines and commercial potential for pharma companies from both sides of the industry.

What it all came down to was money, and the hiring manager's own lack of attention to detail.

I probably dodged a bullet not getting the job at INC, and hopefully I can help others avoid the trap.

Project Specialist I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at INC Research (Raleigh, NC) in October 2016.

Interview

Two Step interview process. First step is being contacted by the recruiter for a phone interview. Second step is a 3 part interview with different managers.
    During my first interview, the recruiter promised to contact me in a week or so to set up my final interview. Almost a month later contact was made, some internal complications had arisen and I would be contacted soon with an update. Contact fell off after that.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at INC Research (Raleigh, NC) in September 2016.

Interview

Applied via referral. Recruiter emailed shortly thereafter to schedule a phone screen, which was straightforward. Hiring manager called without scheduling a time to chat a couple of days later, mostly the same as HR phone screen and expecting a salary minimum. An on-site interview was arranged with three members of the team. Was told to expect a decision the following week, but received no notification. Recruiter responded to an email sent one month later stating that the team was proceeding with other candidates.

Central Monitoring Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at INC Research (Raleigh, NC) in August 2016.

Interview

Applied beginning of August. Received candidate questionnaire email 1 week later. Interview in person week after. Offer 1 week later. We'll be starting there exactly 1 month from the day I interviewed.

Interview Questions

• Walk me through your resume.   1 Answer

Manager Interview

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at INC Research.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter via LinkedIn. We scheduled a time to y'all a few days later. She called, gave me a good overview of the company, and asked what I would be looking for in my next position. After the discussion, she mentioned she would follow-up with the Sr. Dir and get back to me. After the return call, she asked me to provide a few dates/times that would work for me to schedule an on-site interview. I met with 5 people, total interview time was 2.5 hrs. I received an offer within 2 days.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your responsibilities in your current role   Answer Question

Negotiation

I mentioned what I was looking for in an offer and it was confirmed that the offer would be possible prior to the interview being scheduled. I received the requested offer. Therefore, I did not need to negotiate.