IRI Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 14, 2017

2.7

Client Service Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in White Plains, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at IRI (White Plains, NY) in June 2017.

Interview

The 1st and 2st round phone interview went pretty well, but the onsite interview gave me a lot of challenging behavior questions which I failed. Apparently, the second interviewer didn't like my answers.

Interview Questions

• How to deal with a tough client/multiple deadline management, etc.   Answer Question

Client Insights Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at IRI (Plano, TX) in May 2017.

Interview

The process was disjointed and messy. The recruiter was quick to reach out and slow to follow up. After applying online I received a call one week later to discuss general details. We scheduled a call with the hiring manager and it was rescheduled twice when the recruiter failed to read the hiring manager's schedule properly. Eventually had a call with the hiring manager that lasted about an hour. It was very informative but it became clear I wasn't the right match for the role. However, I did not receive feedback/follow up of any kind.

Product Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at IRI.

Interview

I had an awful experience with this company. First of all, I did not apply for a job. They found me and asked if I was interested in a position. Since I was looking, I said yes. Then I had a call with the HR lady and it went well. She then said she will connect me with a hiring manager. Then she disappeared for weeks and would not respond to emails. I gave up, and then she resurfaces and says that there were some internal changes and wanted me to talk to another HR person. So I do and I think it goes well, and she saiys she will have me talk to the hiring manager. We talk for 45 minutes and I think it went well too.

Then nothing. For weeks. Then an email comes from the second lady that they are making some changes to the role and will get in touch next week. I waited an extra week and nothing. So I email and then she says the same thing again.
    2 more weeks pass by.
    She replies saying she needs another week for more direction.
    2 more weeks pass by.
    I have given up by this point. So I email the interviewer also, and then I hear from HR that they are still reworking, and will not proceed with me.

What a waste of my time and energy. They contacted me, I would hope they would have planned out the job before calling people.

Shopper Marketing Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at IRI (Baltimore, MD) in March 2017.

Interview

Phone screening with HR recruiter. She set up phone interview with hiring manager for the following week. Very basic interview questions but she mostly let me tell her about my background and experience. I felt like I was more in control of the interview and it felt like an easy conversation.

Interview Questions

• What are five attributes that someone would use to describe you?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at IRI.

Interview

Four interviews total, 3 cases and 1 conversational interview with a project leader. The cases were pretty straightforward, but interviewers did not give any indication if you were on the right track so that might throw you off.

Interview Questions

• What are you most proud of?   1 Answer

Client Services Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at IRI.

Interview

IRI reached out for me, wouldn't provide the job description or salary / benefits package. Why would I interview for a role / job I have no idea what I'm doing or how much I'll get paid?

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time that...   1 Answer

Client Operations Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at IRI (Chicago, IL) in February 2017.

Interview

I applied through my university career portal. I spoke with a recruiter for a phone screen about a week after I applied. I then had 3 separate phone interviews over the course of a few weeks with consultants from the team I would be working with. They were all fairly casual. They really just wanted to know about my background and why I was interested in the company/role. After all of my phone interviews I was invited for an in-person interview at the Chicago office. That lasted about an hour; half an hour with each of the 2 people I interviewed with. One was a member of the team who worked in the Chicago office and one was one of the consultants I had spoken with over the phone. Again, they asked me about my background and a few common interview questions. It was a great experience overall and I heard back with an offer about a week and a half later.

Interview Questions

• What would you bring to the team if you were hired for this position?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at IRI.

Interview

3 rounds with final in the office. Very straightforward with some behavioral questions and mostly walking them through my resume. Met with 3 different people including direct manager, manager's manager, and manager's peer.

Interview Questions

• How do you explain a topic to someone who knows nothing about it?   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at IRI.

Interview

It was fairly easy, with a 3 panel board. I was hired the very next day. They asked me the typical questions and it took about an hour in all. I knew I got the job when I was done with the interview by how well it went.

Interview Questions

• How would I handle difficult situations.   1 Answer

Summer Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at IRI.

Interview

Had a brief conversational phone interview. Was told I would be sent a link to apply online on their website and never sent the email. I applied anyways and followed up with the recruiter I spoke to and never heard anything back.