IRI Interview Questions | Glassdoor

IRI Interview Questions

Updated Feb 22, 2017

2.7

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at IRI.

Interview

Four interviews total, 3 cases and 1 conversational interview with a project leader. The cases were pretty straightforward, but interviewers did not give any indication if you were on the right track so that might throw you off.

Interview Questions

• What are you most proud of?   1 Answer

Client Services Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at IRI.

Interview

IRI reached out for me, wouldn't provide the job description or salary / benefits package. Why would I interview for a role / job I have no idea what I'm doing or how much I'll get paid?

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time that...   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at IRI.

Interview

3 rounds with final in the office. Very straightforward with some behavioral questions and mostly walking them through my resume. Met with 3 different people including direct manager, manager's manager, and manager's peer.

Interview Questions

• How do you explain a topic to someone who knows nothing about it?   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at IRI.

Interview

It was fairly easy, with a 3 panel board. I was hired the very next day. They asked me the typical questions and it took about an hour in all. I knew I got the job when I was done with the interview by how well it went.

Interview Questions

• How would I handle difficult situations.   1 Answer

CSM Consultant Interview

Interview

There is no process for anything at this company. Every thing Is done on a ad-hoc basis depending on client need. No logic and certainly no truth in anything they do or say. You will be lucky if yuh don't get an offer from this lot- will save you a lot of trouble going forward.

Summer Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at IRI.

Interview

Had a brief conversational phone interview. Was told I would be sent a link to apply online on their website and never sent the email. I applied anyways and followed up with the recruiter I spoke to and never heard anything back.

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at IRI (Chicago, IL) in August 2016.

Interview

Phone interview with recruiter followed by phone interview with manager. Multiple follow-ups for feedback, no response. The company is certainly not obligated to extend offer but show some decency for gd-sakes. I spent time interviewing and preparing, as well as sending follow-ups. The least you can do is provide a response. This is unprofessional and disgusting.

Client Service Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at IRI (Chicago, IL) in July 2016.

Interview

Phone interview followed by 3 in person interviews in office. Process was straightforward. Took awhile at the very end waiting to hear back on final offer status. Believe recruiter was on vacation but was not clear. Outcome led to being hired. Overall experience was good.

Interview Questions

• Asked about my problem solving experience and how i build client relationships in person and remotely. Probed on questions about delivering bad or difficult news to clients. Expertise with Excel was dictated as critical.   Answer Question

Negotiation

not really at this level

Operations Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at IRI.

Interview

I was given a quick phone screening where they told me about the position and the salary that would be offered. When I said it was okay then I got an in-person interview. The interview consisted of meeting with an entire team individually and taking a brief quiz.

Client Services Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at IRI (Chicago, IL) in May 2016.

Interview

I applied via an internal referral and was contacted by a recruiter 3 weeks later. I then had a 15 minute phone screen with an extremely rude recruiter. She asked me 3-4 specific questions re: my resume then proceeded to tell me she didn't think it'd be a good fit because although I have experience working with syndicated data, it was their competitor's data. She did not allow me to ask any questions at the end. Overall, one of the worst experiences I have ever had from a basic phone screen.