IRI Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

Sort:

Strategic Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IRI (Los Angeles, CA) in April 2014.

Interview

It was over the phone. I was hired without meeting in person. we talked on the phone about my experience and the manager was impressed. They really wanted to hire me asap so they offered me a job over the phone.

Interview Questions

• about my past experience. I told them all i had done. they asked specific questions about analytical abilities and different scenarios.   1 Answer

Client Service Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at IRI in June 2015.

Interview

I am still in the interview process. It really has been a great experience thus far. The recruiters have all been very friendly, straightforward and personable. As you move forward, the questions become more job based and how your past experience will transfer to the current opening. Everyone is quick to respond to questions and scheduling times.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 2 years?
      Why do you want to work for IRI?   Answer Question

Client Service Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at IRI.

Interview

Shockingly unprofessional experience with IRI.

The interview was straightforward and simple. I interviewed over the phone with a consultant and a principal from IRI, followed by an in-person interview with three people on the client side. I received an offer comprised of mainly base pay with very little bonus incentives.

Here's where IRI turned unprofessional. I negotiated my offer and put forward a higher base salary to my recruiter. The recruiter responded with laughter and said that the salary I was asking for is outlandish for someone with my length of experience. I declined the offer and instead accepted a role with another company making significantly more salary. Don't sell yourself short to IRI.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IRI (Chicago, IL) in October 2015.

Interview

Interview was not specific to the role. IRI didn't asked relevant, probing questions pertinent to me or the position. Initially, I applied for a local position. They stated I was more suited for National position and at own expense traveled to Chicago. No reimbursement provided.

Interview Questions

• IRI asked the same questions over and over again. Excel test was a breeze.   2 Answers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in White Plains, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at IRI (White Plains, NY) in September 2015.

Interview

I had four phone interviews; one with HR, one with the hiring manager, one with his manager and one with the client the position is supporting on-site. I then had two face-to-face interviews, with the hiring manager and another client service analyst. After my phone interview with the client at the end of October 2015, HR told me to keep them informed of any other offers I might receive. I then did not hear from them for all of November, I followed up in December and got no response, I followed up again in January 2016 and was finally informed they were now looking for candidates with an entirely different skill set for a position that isn't really a client service analyst.

Interview Questions

• Most of the questions were centered on Excel experience and client interaction.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fairfield, NJ

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at IRI (Fairfield, NJ) in August 2011.

Interview

HR first contact to sense your expertise and your interest on the job
    Next phase was an online analytical assessment test, all math and statistic questions in the form of word problems
    Once I passed the test, I was brought in the following week for a couple of one-on-one interviews

Interview Questions

• He asked about what I knew about the current market and the products.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at IRI (Chicago, IL) in September 2013.

Interview

1 - Spoke with HR representative; informed me of this position based on initial phone screening where we discussed previous work experience/skills & career goals
    2 - In-person group interviews

Interview Questions

• What did you dislike most about your previous employer?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at IRI (Chicago, IL) in July 2016.

Interview

Phone interview followed by 3 in person interviews in office. Process was straightforward. Took awhile at the very end waiting to hear back on final offer status. Believe recruiter was on vacation but was not clear. Outcome led to being hired. Overall experience was good.

Interview Questions

• Asked about my problem solving experience and how i build client relationships in person and remotely. Probed on questions about delivering bad or difficult news to clients. Expertise with Excel was dictated as critical.   Answer Question

Negotiation

not really at this level

Anonymous Interview Candidate in White Plains, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at IRI (White Plains, NY) in June 2017.

Interview

The 1st and 2st round phone interview went pretty well, but the onsite interview gave me a lot of challenging behavior questions which I failed. Apparently, the second interviewer didn't like my answers.

Interview Questions

• How to deal with a tough client/multiple deadline management, etc.   Answer Question

Client Services Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at IRI (Chicago, IL) in May 2016.

Interview

I applied via an internal referral and was contacted by a recruiter 3 weeks later. I then had a 15 minute phone screen with an extremely rude recruiter. She asked me 3-4 specific questions re: my resume then proceeded to tell me she didn't think it'd be a good fit because although I have experience working with syndicated data, it was their competitor's data. She did not allow me to ask any questions at the end. Overall, one of the worst experiences I have ever had from a basic phone screen.