IT Convergence Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 29, 2017

3.2

Director of Consulting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at IT Convergence (Chicago, IL) in June 2015.

Interview

It was simple and lucid,transparent right from the 1st phone call from HR all the way upto the VP of Operations.The questions were pertinent and relevant to the job profile in offer.

Service Delivery Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at IT Convergence (Chicago, IL) in October 2014.

Interview

I had 4 interviews, 2 with HR and 2 with a future coworkers and a manager.hey were looking more into my prior experience, there was no case study questions. I applied through AIESEC's exchange program, it was a long process but the people interviewing were very nice and easy going with the whole questions/interview. I would recommend this company to everyone interested in a technology company and consulting related to this field.

Interview Questions

• Nothing unexpected. They were looking more into my prior experience, there was no case study questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Relocattion expenses should be consider when talking about the wage.

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at IT Convergence in September 2014.

Interview

There were two technical interviews, the format was open conversation about each project and the roles I worked previously. Then there was an in person interview with the senior manager.

Interview Questions

Interview

First I got a mail from the supervisor, then I call her and she asked me if I was interested.
    I said yes, I had a couple of interviews by HR, then technical then the manager.
    As it was an on going new position, it took some days before I got an answer.
    It was around 5 interviews in a four month period until the position was finally opened/
    Then I negotiate the relocation because the salary was fixed.

Interview Questions

• None everything was related to my area of expertise   1 Answer

Negotiation

Basically no negotiation the initial salary was fixed, just relocation etc

Project Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Naperville, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at IT Convergence (Naperville, IL) in December 2010.

Interview

2 Step Interview process with Recruiter and Direct Manager

Interview Questions

• Provide an example of a time where you have upset a client and what you did to correct the situation   Answer Question

Negotiation

None.

Business Development Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redwood City, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at IT Convergence (Redwood City, CA) in September 2010.

Interview

the first phone interview was very long, about an hour. they ask a lot of "have you ever been in a situation where..."

Business Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at IT Convergence (New York, NY) in February 2010.

Interview

I was recruited for a Business Development position at IT Convergence. They were very aggressive in getting me into the office for an interview after an initial phone call, but when I got to the office for my interview (10 minutes early) I had to wait to be interviewed for almost an hour. The people seemed nice enough, but something seemed just a bit off.

Interview Questions

I did not feel confidant that this was a company I wouild gel with.

Oracle Database Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Naperville, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at IT Convergence (Naperville, IL) in February 2010.

Interview

It was without a doubt the hardest interview I've ever been through. I was used to interviewing with end-users of technology in the past, not experts. I was so impressed with the level of knowledge of my future colleages that it inspired me to want to join. They also spent a lot of time explaining the strategy of the company, why clients chose ITC over IBM, AT&T and Oracle on Demand. It was refreshing to be treated like a business person vs a tech nerd.

Interview Questions

• Explain in as much technical detail as possible the current Oracle EBS environment you support. Try to include versions of operating systems, databases and applications that you are responsible for.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There really wasn't any. It was a good offer and a lot more than I was making. I was also keen because there was no travel requirement.

.NET Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IT Convergence (Hyderabad (India)).

Interview

I have interviewed for a .Net developer position in this company. The first technical round was with a panel of two engineers. It went well. The second technical round was with a manager. This gentleman is the most unprofessional person I have ever come across in my career span of 10 years. He does not know what to ask about my profile, skillset and experience. Did not ask any such questions. His whole focus was on my academics marks and salary though I am a first class student throughout my academics. Infact, the most demotivating discussion which took off my interest from working in this company. After seeing this person, I got an idea of my future and how managers and the culture of the organisation would be. It's mere waste of time to attend such kind of interviews.

Interview Questions

• What are your academic scores? Which college? Why percentage reduced in B.Tech when compared to 10th and 12th. Why did you change companies which is a concern. Why is your voice low. Though I have these concerns, I can refer you to client round (as if he is doing a favor which is a disgusting comment). Why don't you work in shifts, etc..   1 Answer

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at IT Convergence (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

First round -apptitute round
    Second round was technical round
    Third round was HR(technical round
    If yu clear all 3rounds they will for interview
    All the best guys
    Be clear and confidence in what ever you do