ITsavvy Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at ITsavvy

Client Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ITsavvy (Chicago, IL) in February 2017.

Interview

Phone interview, followed up by live interview with manager, then back to HR phone interview, followed by, an in person HR interview.....

Probably one of the most unprofessional interviewing experiences I've gone through. Very slow responding to email and phone calls - if they replied at all. The decision dates kept moving. Everything seemed very unorganized. Too many red flags. Not recommended.

Client Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Addison, IL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ITsavvy (Addison, IL) in January 2015.

Interview

Direct interview with management. Was looking to move from Admin to Sales. I approached my manager and we discussed the possibility. This company thrives on sales. My manager thought that I would be a good fit for the job. We discussed the fine print and I went home that night and slept on it.

Interview Questions

I decided not to take the position based on the criteria for selling services instead of hardware for this company. I had to pick one or the other. I couldn't sell both. I didn't want to just sell one end of the product line.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Addison, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at ITsavvy (Addison, IL).

Interview

The interview was not your standard structured interview. The recruiter adds a personal touch to it, getting a real feel if you would be a good fit by making it a more personal questionnaire. No stress at all.

Depending on who your manager is, that will be the time you may have a structured interview, but it shouldn't be too bad.