Icreon Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Icreon Interview Questions

Updated Jun 15, 2017

Business Strategist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Icreon in September 2016.

Interview

I submitted my CV and cover letter and was contacted by the office manager to schedule a 15-minute phone interview with the COO. It turns out the job was much more sales focused than the vacancy made it sound. We terminated the call early, as I was not seeking this sort of role.

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Icreon in December 2015.

Interview

I applied online and then I was emailed to schedule a phone interview a few weeks later, The person interviewing me was not a recruiter and did not seem interested in being on the phone. I asked several questions at the end of the call and they were answered with very limited effort.

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Icreon (New York, NY) in July 2015.

Interview

3 Round Process:
    - Met with CTO
    - Met with Head of Global Delivery
    - Met with NY management team

The process was straightforward, and each of the interviews focused on different components of BA task. CTO was more interested in technical skills, the 2nd was more focused on process, and the 3rd interview was about cultural expectatioin.

Interview Questions

• When a client asks you a technical question you don't know, how do you respond?   1 Answer
    • In agile, when do you validate the business requirements of a product?   1 Answer

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Icreon (New York, NY) in June 2015.

Interview

I met with Prasant & Bob. The interview was fairly straightforward - and focused a lot on my past experience, some of the technologies I felt comfortable with, and then ultimately, questions about past work product as well. Eventually, by the end of it, we were having a conversation about the work culture, fit & what it was like to be part of the team

Interview Questions

• What do you feel is different between working on the vendor side versus working on the client-side?   1 Answer

Content Strategist Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Icreon (New York, NY) in May 2015.

Interview

I was called after submitting an application through LinkedIn and did two in-person interviews as well as a written assignment before accepting the job. After giving my previous job one week's notice I started working full time.

Junior PM Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I interviewed at Icreon (New York, NY) in October 2014.

Interview

It was the worst interview experience I ever had. Interviewed by Prasant. First, I was contacted by their HR manager after a month of my first phone interview with him. The manager was very interested in my candidacy and rushed me in the office for a face to face interview. There I met prasant, young and ignorant director of tech. He was not event interested in seeing or listening to me. He was constantly checking his phone, which made me feel uncomfortable. I have over a year of PM experience at an international non profit and CAPM. I was applying for an entry level position. That director told me that I'm not knowledgeable enough, which I find to be unprofessional on his side. I think it was also partially to my russian background and I'm a female. It's an INDIAN firm.

Interview Questions

• Why you want to get into technology?
      Why Icreon?
      What do I think will be the most challenging?
      Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Icreon (New York, NY) in January 2014.

Interview

I went through three rounds of interviewing, first in-person with Prasant, second was telephonically with Sandeep & a final confirmation interview with Prasant again. Overall, the process was relatively straightforward - an internal recruiter and I connected on Linkedin. From there, the first round of interviewing was around team culture and how well I'd fit into the organization. Subsequent interviews were a bit more challenging about about my specific experience managing projects with demanding clientele. Overall, some fairly challenging conceptual questions - but nothing that with a definitive right/wrong answer.

Also, the offer letter process was relatively smooth - some questions about benefits, but they were able to get answers quickly so I could make a decision

Interview Questions

• How do you do a three-point estimation for a project with multiple scope variables?   Answer Question
    • In a scenario in which a project is delayed by a week - what is the escalation route you'd normally take to resolve it. What would be your path to resolving the week long delay?   Answer Question

.NET Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Icreon (New York, NY) in March 2013.

Interview

at first, introduce yourself, then technical interview started. kept asking HTML, CSS, details, as how to set character code in Javascript...

Interview Questions

• write a code to design a banner, with several different pattern, move mouse on one pattern, it will be highlight...   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Icreon (New York, NY) in July 2011.

Interview

I applied through monster and got a fairly quick response. First interview was done on a friday and I was requested to appear for another interview on Tuesday of the following weak. This round was a bit more technical but overall emphasis was to check on my experience as an analyst. They looked for documentation that I had produced previously. Interviewed with a total of 3 people. Decision making was quite prompt and I had an offer before the end of the week. Not an overly difficult process but they quizzed me on logical hypotheticals.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Pretty straight forward. My expected pay was in line with company policies. I was offered an initial bonus as well.

Business Development Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Icreon (New York, NY) in May 2011.

Interview

I applied through my school career center and got a call from their office. I had a interview scheduled in February'11 and they said, they wanted someone to join immediately, but due to my commitments at school, I was not able to start until May. But once I was on board, it was a pleasant experience.