Imperva Interview Questions

Updated May 4, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 96 of over 96 interviews

Employee Referral24%
Recruiter17%
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Imperva (Dallas, TX) in Apr 2021

Interview

First was email from recruiter with some generic questions, then follow up call with recruiter again. Then next was interview with hiring manager mostly behavioral questions, manager was very nice and friendly.Next step was technical interview with two people, very technical questions mainly networking and security questions. They were very nice too but did not get a good feedback if my answers were what they were expecting. unfortunately did got a call back from recruiter that they wouldn't move forward with me which I was disappointing to hear but understandable. Overall was a great experience and really wished I was hired.

Interview Questions
  • What would you be the issue if a customer called and said they unable to connect to the internet? Briefly describe a wireshark cap file and what you see? How can you test to see if your firewall is working effectively? Mostly networking questions and internet connectivity cases. application and network security questions.
    Answer Question

Imperva

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Imperva

Interview

Initial screening by recruiter, followed by interviews with hiring manager, hiring manager's peer, regional manager and manager of sales engineering. They are very busy and uncoordinated and delayed in their responsiveness.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Imperva (Plano, TX) in Mar 2021

Interview

Applied online for the SOC analyst position. Got an email and call about a month after I applied by HR. HR was quick and responsive in getting the technical interview process going. I rate this experience negative because I got interviewed for the Cloud Security Engineer, which is a better position, but knowing myself, I wasn't ready at that level. They give you questions ahead of time to think and prepare to answer, but this process wasn't fair as I wasn't interviewed for the SOC analyst position as I felt that would lean towards my previous experience.

Interview Questions
  • Name Top 10 OWASP and how to prevent it.
  • What Linux command line would you run to modify read, write, and execute a file?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Imperva (Vancouver, BC) in Jan 2021

Interview

Applied online. After two weeks the recruiter emailed me, and she scheduled for a phone call. She never called. She did not even bother herself to respond to my emails why she did not call. So rude!

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Imperva (Austin, TX)

Interview

It was a series of interviews over the phone/zoom. It was scheduled overtime and did a couple of technical and generic questions. I was interviewed by technical engineers and managers asking almost the same questions.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Imperva (Plano, TX) in Oct 2020

Interview

Applied and a week later got an email from the recruiter and was scheduled for a 1 on 1 interview with the hiring manager, a few technical questions regarding DNS and HTTP and the rest mostly to evaluate your fit for the team. After successfully clearing that interview I was scheduled for a second round which included an Escalations Engineer and the hiring manager. Very technical interview looking for experience in DNS, CDN’s, Cybersecurity attacks and how to mitigate them and also Cloud technologies. A day later I received a call fromcthe recruiter and received an official offer right after submitting the background check.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tel Aviv-Yafo

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Imperva (Tel Aviv-Yafo) in Oct 2020

Interview

I had one interview with an easy question from leetcode involving files. never got an answer back. Tried to get an answer, but they didn't get back to me about the interview. so unprofessional

Interview Questions
  • I had one interview with an easy question from leetcode involving files.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Imperva (Dallas, TX)

Interview

Their process of interviewing took way too long. They have you talk to too many people individually therefore it takes weeks to complete their process. I interviewed with 5 different people and felt like I was interviewing for a completely different job with each person I spoke with. No one seemed to know what the job was, what skills were needed and or read the job description. Seemed very unorganized so made me wonder how the department and company operate on a daily basis.

Interview Questions
  • Typical interview questions regarding experience and skills.
1 person found this interview helpful

Imperva

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Imperva

Interview

Bad interviewing experience that made me not want to work for the company regardless of their decision. Interviewer came across like they didn't want to be there. Possible that the interviewer was just having a bad day but it stands out as one of the more strange interviewing experiences I have encountered .

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tel Aviv-Yafo

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Imperva (Tel Aviv-Yafo) in Aug 2020

Interview

Very kind HR rep connected with me on LinkedIn, she passed me on for screening with the Team lead who was also very nice. Overall a very good experience, both interviewers were nice and professional.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 96 Interviews