Imperva Interview Questions

Updated May 6, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 112 of over 112 interviews

Employee Referral23%
Recruiter15%
HardAverageEasy

Imperva

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Imperva

Interview

Recruiter will contact you via email and phone. They will schedule an interview for the second call. Come prepared for some behavioral and typical cyber security related questions. The second call consists of technical and behavioral.

Interview Questions
  • Describe how DNS works? What happens when a user types google.com in the browser?
    1 Answer
1 person found this interview helpful

Imperva

Application

I interviewed at Imperva

Interview

Overall I had 5 interviews: 1. Director of Product 2. VP Product 3. GM 4. HR 5. Presentation The interviews were relatively hard and included questions about my vision of product management. Got feedback throughout each interview and also at the end what allowed me to improve and better understand my own motivations. In the presentation, I was asked to present my solution for a feature that would solve a technical problem.

Interview Questions
  • 1. design an alarm clock for blind people. 2. what are the pillars of product management? 3. Estimate overall costs of gas consumption in my country per year 4. describe yourself... 5. how did you prepare for the presentation

The latest conversations about Tech

57 Comments

Tech

212K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/technology/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Industry-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=Imperva~101738
Join the conversation on

Imperva

Application

I interviewed at Imperva

Interview

This was a total waste of time. The unpaid take-home assignment was unreasonable in scope. I was mystified that the HR person felt they should tell me I was rejected over the phone -- and wasn't very nice about it.

Imperva

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Imperva

Interview

Shocking, it was appalling. It honestly felt extremely condensating . I was told it was "a quick chat" but was full technical and I wasn't prepared for that. But not surprised as this is the tech scene in Belfast.

Interview Questions
  • Can't even remember, but they were the most stupid questions I was ever asked in an interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tel Aviv-Yafo

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Imperva (Tel Aviv-Yafo) in Mar 2022

Interview

first, it was an assessment that i should get done by 5-day questions about creating a docker file , explain the difference between nodeSelector and nodeAffinity and questions about Terraform . first, it was an assessment that i should get done by 5-day questions about creating a docker file , explain the difference between nodeSelector and nodeAffinity and questions about Terraform .

Interview Questions
  • first, it was an assessment that i should get done by 5-day questions about creating a docker file , explain the difference between nodeSelector and nodeAffinity and questions about Terraform.

Imperva

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Imperva in Mar 2022

Interview

Direct call from some manager without any scheduling, literally talked for 10 min without stopping. Patronizing vibe , no organized process for the interview- didn't know exactly what to ask. Would not want as my manager.

Interview Questions
  • General Linux stuff, some docker questions, kept asking me what he should ask me (?!)

Imperva

Application

I interviewed at Imperva

Interview

Incredibly professional and comfortable interviewing process with the hiring manager. Reached out on LinkedIn to proactively introduce myself and heard back from the hiring managers executive manager that day. Says so much about the company and the people!

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Imperva

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Imperva in Jan 2022

Interview

Got an invite for a phone interview about a week after I applied. Interviewer called on time and was nice and professional. Said they would let me know within a week if they will moving forward with my application. Sent a thank you email and 2 follow ups. It's been over a month now and I never got a reply to anything. I would have liked at a "No, we're not moving forward" instead of being ghosted.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about you background and experience with virtual lab programs.

Imperva

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Imperva in Dec 2021

Interview

4 part process 1st Interview was with Hiring Manager asking basic Networking questions 2nd Interview was with Recruiter about job role 3rd Interview was with Israel Manager about personality and some networking questions. 4th Interview was with Overall Manager discussing Networking in depth and overall personality.

Interview Questions
  • Explain DNS, OSPF, BGP, GRE, Routing protocols, OSI Model etc... Tip: Lab with Juniper devices and you should be good.

Imperva

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Imperva

Interview

Applied online. Got automated email about a week later asking me to schedule time using recruiter’s calendar app. Got confirmation email. Recruiter never showed up. Sent her an email asking about possibly rescheduling. No response. Pathetic. Think I dodged a bullet with this company.

Interview Questions
  • Never got this far since recruiter no-showed for the interview.
1 person found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 112 Interviews

Imperva Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Imperva as 61.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.99 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Software Engineer and Recruiting Coordinator rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Product Support Engineer and Technical Support Engineer roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Imperva takes an average of 22 days when considering 103 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Software Engineer had the quickest hiring process (on average 10 days), whereas Product Support Engineer roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 25 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Imperva according to 103 Glassdoor interviews include:

Phone Interview: 27.24%