InComm Interview Questions | Glassdoor

InComm Interview Questions

Updated May 20, 2017

2.6

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at InComm.

Interview

Interview was smooth. Panel interview with multiple behavioral questions, nothing out of the ordinary. The people were very personable. Some laughed while others just looked at you with a blank stare.

Interview Questions

• From what your researched about the company, is there anything you think we could do better ?   Answer Question

IT Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at InComm (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Interview was fairly easy. Spoke with recruiter over phone, answered basic questions. Around a week later was brought to headquarters for interview with boss and director. Interview with smoothly. Around 2 weeks after that, offer was extended

Associate Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at InComm (Atlanta, GA) in March 2017.

Interview

They responded quickly to offer phone interview. But slow about offering an gave to face interview. I was referred by a co of mine so the process to get phone screen was easy. However, I felt the interview went well but I have not heard from anyone event though I sent a thank you letter.

International Director Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at InComm in March 2017.

Interview

Spoke with Tyrone who did a wonderful screening job. He then forwarded me on to the hiring manager for consideration. The process is phone screen, then face to face with HR then on to the decision maker in Georgia.

Interview Questions

• Experience with operations, international business operations and Logistics. How to build and improve upon process and procedures.   1 Answer

Technical Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at InComm (Salt Lake City, UT) in March 2017.

Interview

I applied via their LinkedIn on February 11th of 2017. After speaking with the Talent Acquisition Partner for over several weeks on March 14th a phone interview was scheduled. The phone interview was scheduled and completed on March 16th. On March 21st the in person interview was scheduled for March 22nd. The in person interview was quick and rushed as it felt that I didn't have all the skills they needed for the position. The Talent Acquisition Partner was out of office for several weeks and I never heard back until April 13th. On April 13th I got a canned response that they were going with another candidate. It seems that this whole process was fraught with delays and lack of communication. Other Glassdoor reviews commented the same of poor communications.

Accounting Analyst Interview

Interview

The interviewers are nice and showed me around the office area. They will start the interview with some technical questions about accounting and revenue recognition. And then they will ask more behavior questions linked to your work experience.

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at InComm (Atlanta, GA) in February 2017.

Interview

Very quick compared to most marketing/product roles. I was expecting behavioral questions but instead just had conversations. Had one phone call with Hiring Manager and then an in-person with 4 team members

IT Role Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at InComm (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Interview pretty straight forward. The Sr. staff seems to be a new group to InComm and more interested in bringing in people from their old organizations. Outside interviewees are just a waste of time. They go through the motions to say they interviewed outside candidates

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you were upset and how did you deal with it?   Answer Question

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at InComm (Atlanta, GA) in January 2017.

Interview

First I'd like to say the HR department is garbage. I had a phone interview mid December. The Friday afternoon before Christmas the internal recruiter e-mailed me a in persona interview date and time. I confirmed the date and time and followed up a few days before to verify everything was all set. She was out of the office still on vacation so I arrived on my scheduled interview date. Apparently there wasn't supposed to be an interview since she had not responded back with a confirmation e-mail, however she did not respond at all. I had to take time off of work a second time to go back for the interview. This was over a month ago and I never received a notice of whether or not I received the position. I was hired by another company who not only has their books(financials) in much better order, they also have a competent HR team so I am not upset about that, only that they wasted my time and could not even have the courtesy to follow up.

Interview Questions

• What are the major line items you report on each month?   Answer Question

National Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Union, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at InComm (Union, NJ) in December 2016.

Interview

Lots of phone calls only one in person interview. Spoke on the phone with 2 people then had one face to face and then another phone interview before an offer was made

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to relocate was a question that they asked because they have people working remotely all over the country.   Answer Question