InComm Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 21, 2018

2.6

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lawrenceville, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at InComm (Lawrenceville, GA) in January 2018.

Interview

Interview process was relatively smooth. Was contacted by HR to set up phone interview with hiring manager. Spoke with hiring manager over the phone and was asked to come in for a face to face. At the face to face I interviewed with a team member, two other Executive level staff members and the VP of the department (hiring manager’s boss. After the interviews were done, I was told there was an internal candidate being considered. The internal candidate was chosen for the position!

Interview Questions

• Behavioral questions and questions about my background. Fairly standard stuff   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at InComm.

Interview

Recruiter reached out for a phone call. This is my review to show how stupid glass door is to ask for a review before a job is even accepted, to be able to see what others said. Dumbasses

SQL Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at InComm (Atlanta, GA) in August 2017.

Interview

The interview process was fairly brief and to the point. I was contacted by a recruiter. I had a screen with them to learn about the role. I was then set up with a technical phone screen by the hiring manager. After that, I proceeded to come on-site for a 2-hr interview where the hiring manager provided a few pieces from the codebase and database as a part of some challenges.

Senior Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at InComm (Atlanta, GA) in August 2017.

Interview

Recruiter phone interview then met with hiring manager and team member. My skill set discussed in the interview was not part of the job once I started. Poor management representation of what the role does in real time. The title was inappropriate to daily activities and misleading for my decision to take the job.

Interview Questions

• Comfort level giving presentations to clients and traveling   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at InComm (Portland, OR) in July 2017.

Interview

I had a great interview with the Director of Software Engineering. He was to the point and so was I. We jumped right into it with the technical questions, without really an introduction. 45 minutes of technical questions of various topics from C#/.NET, database design, OOP and REST.

I asked him to tell me the answers of the questions I got wrong, so I could learn. I felt like I got something out of the interview because he agreed. Very nice of him. Stern, but so was I.

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at InComm.

Interview

Interview was smooth. Panel interview with multiple behavioral questions, nothing out of the ordinary. The people were very personable. Some laughed while others just looked at you with a blank stare.

Interview Questions

• From what your researched about the company, is there anything you think we could do better ?   Answer Question

IT Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at InComm (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Interview was fairly easy. Spoke with recruiter over phone, answered basic questions. Around a week later was brought to headquarters for interview with boss and director. Interview with smoothly. Around 2 weeks after that, offer was extended

Associate Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at InComm (Atlanta, GA) in March 2017.

Interview

They responded quickly to offer phone interview. But slow about offering an gave to face interview. I was referred by a co of mine so the process to get phone screen was easy. However, I felt the interview went well but I have not heard from anyone event though I sent a thank you letter.

International Director Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at InComm in March 2017.

Interview

Spoke with Tyrone who did a wonderful screening job. He then forwarded me on to the hiring manager for consideration. The process is phone screen, then face to face with HR then on to the decision maker in Georgia.

Interview Questions

• Experience with operations, international business operations and Logistics. How to build and improve upon process and procedures.   1 Answer

Technical Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at InComm (Salt Lake City, UT) in March 2017.

Interview

I applied via their LinkedIn on February 11th of 2017. After speaking with the Talent Acquisition Partner for over several weeks on March 14th a phone interview was scheduled. The phone interview was scheduled and completed on March 16th. On March 21st the in person interview was scheduled for March 22nd. The in person interview was quick and rushed as it felt that I didn't have all the skills they needed for the position. The Talent Acquisition Partner was out of office for several weeks and I never heard back until April 13th. On April 13th I got a canned response that they were going with another candidate. It seems that this whole process was fraught with delays and lack of communication. Other Glassdoor reviews commented the same of poor communications.