InComm Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at InComm

2.6

Configuration Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at InComm (Atlanta, GA) in July 2015.

Interview

Fairly quick and easy process.

It the easiest interview you can have. No curve balls. The onsite was an interview with a team member and the hiring manager/boss.

I was contacted via LinkedIn by an internal HR recruiter.

Interview Questions

• 1. What is a select statement?
      2. What is an insert statement?
      3. What is a delete statement?
      4. Read some Java code. Identify variable, loops, etc.
      5. Create a JOIN for database tables given.   Answer Question

Contract Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at InComm (Atlanta, GA) in July 2016.

Interview

Applied and within a week had the interview followed by the second interview the following week. Very smooth process! The team is great. The environment itself is great. The interview was laid back, which made me feel more comfortable with the process. The whole process itself was very smooth and easy going. I had a great experience with InComm!

Associate Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at InComm (Atlanta, GA) in March 2017.

Interview

They responded quickly to offer phone interview. But slow about offering an gave to face interview. I was referred by a co of mine so the process to get phone screen was easy. However, I felt the interview went well but I have not heard from anyone event though I sent a thank you letter.

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at InComm.

Interview

Phone interview with lots of technical questions. the questions were easy though, and if you prepare by basically revising concepts related to your skill sets it should be fine. Especially if you are into Java, revise also basic database concepts.

Interview Questions

• What are the different kinds of databases? (unexpected)   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at InComm (Dallas, TX) in October 2014.

Interview

There was an interview setup for me at the office. I meet with the CTO of the On-Line Strategies division of InComm, David Bergert. We talk for over an hour about technology and the specific needs of their group. They have a very forward thinking team, using new technologies. There was need for improvement in their deployment process and David was very open to new ideas and technologies. Their industry is quite unique in the technology domain because of the requirements for payment processing security. David was very affable and spent a good portion of the time talking about the architecture of some of their products and what expectations he had of the next hire. Promptly (probably a week) after my interview I was contacted by their hiring department with an offer. There were two reason I did not take the job: The salary was about $10k less than I was looking for and they had a strange arrangement with the sales team. Most of the members of the programming team were living and working outside of Dallas, most were remote. One of the managers at the local Dallas office was requiring that even though everyone from the team I would join was living and working elsewhere that I would be required to come into work. This struck me as odd and made me think that there might be some interdepartmental problems.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at InComm (Portland, OR) in July 2017.

Interview

I had a great interview with the Director of Software Engineering. He was to the point and so was I. We jumped right into it with the technical questions, without really an introduction. 45 minutes of technical questions of various topics from C#/.NET, database design, OOP and REST.

I asked him to tell me the answers of the questions I got wrong, so I could learn. I felt like I got something out of the interview because he agreed. Very nice of him. Stern, but so was I.

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at InComm (Portland, OR) in March 2016.

Interview

It was extensive, but the talent acquisition manager helped me along the way. The personal interview was really long and at the time I felt repeating myself over and over. It's hard to convey in an interview process how a consultant experience applies on a different setting.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at InComm.

Interview

Consisted of a phone interview with a recruiter, then a phone interview with the Team Lead, then an on-site interview with the team. Questions were HTML, CSS, and Javascript questions. The on-site involved members of the team asking questions and a white board session.

Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at InComm (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Phone interview with a recuriter.
    Just asked questions about my resume and my experience.

Then they will call you in for a interview with a few different people.
    About 3 hours long...

Channel Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at InComm (Atlanta, GA) in August 2012.

Interview

I applied to the position on the company website (you have to apply on the site even if you have an employee referral), and had an employee referral. I got a call back within several hours the same day. All HR contacts I dealt with were very dry and to the point. I was scheduled for an in-person interview within a few days. A few days after that, I was scheduled for two phone interviews with out-of-state executives who were pleasant, thorough and honest about the challenges and nuances of the position. They do a background check and follow up with all references. The HR team expressed an interest in making an offer and kept pushing me to name my lowest number, but I didn't. Be firm with them. The entire process took about three weeks.

Interview Questions

• Familiarizing yourself with who you will be interviewing with beforehand. Be sure to research people as best you can so you know what appeals to them and their pain points.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Easy enough, they matched vacation and made an offer above my acceptance threshold. The benefits are decent.