InComm Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 5, 2018

2.6

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at InComm (Atlanta, GA) in June 2018.

Interview

Very tedious 2 panel 3 panel interview sessions very personal but the interviewers were very nice receptionist was inviting it was very hard to find the location the directions were too much to follow but they did validate parking

Partner Account Manager I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at InComm (Atlanta, GA) in May 2018.

Interview

I underwent a basic phone screen with the recruiter, who had reached out to me on LinkedIn. She told me they like to move quickly through the recruiting process, so scheduled a 1.5 hour in-person interview at their office near Centennial Olympic Park in Atlanta.

During the in-person interview, I met mainly with the Sr. Director of Account Management, but also a Global Product Manager and the VP Digital Content. The format was odd, as I was shepherded around the office to several different rooms and asked to review my resume and qualifications. In general, I wasn't asked many interview-style grilling questions, but it was more of a discussion of how my past experiences fit in with InComm's business model.

After a few days, I was asked to come in for a second in-person interview to present a 10-15 minute sales presentation. Before giving the presentation, I met with two other individuals who had previously worked in the role I was interviewing for, but it wasn't clearly presented to me whether this was for their benefit or mine. The sales presentation went well and I was asked a few follow-up questions.

I received a call two days later indicating they were ready to move forward with an offer. It wasn't immediately clear to me that this was the stage for negotiation, but I did restate my desired salary. The offer was presented and nearly met my demands, but not entirely as base salary, since it included a 10% quarterly bonus.

Because of the lack of structure/clarity of the interview process, I felt very apprehensive about leaving my current employer to accept the offer. I attempted to gain greater clarity by asking if I could speak with a current Partner Account Manager, but was given the run-around and told none were available to speak with me. I was asked to submit my questions in writing, which I did, but the only response I got was a call from the recruiter attempting rather inadequately to answer some of the questions and dissuade my concerns.

I ended up going with my gut feeling that this was not the right fit for me and declined what was rather an attractive offer, at least in terms of salary.

Interview Questions

• After how many unreturned email attempts do you pick up the phone or walk over to a colleague to seek an answer?   Answer Question

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lawrenceville, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at InComm (Lawrenceville, GA) in January 2018.

Interview

Interview process was relatively smooth. Was contacted by HR to set up phone interview with hiring manager. Spoke with hiring manager over the phone and was asked to come in for a face to face. At the face to face I interviewed with a team member, two other Executive level staff members and the VP of the department (hiring manager’s boss. After the interviews were done, I was told there was an internal candidate being considered. The internal candidate was chosen for the position!

Interview Questions

• Behavioral questions and questions about my background. Fairly standard stuff   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at InComm.

Interview

Recruiter reached out for a phone call. This is my review to show how stupid glass door is to ask for a review before a job is even accepted, to be able to see what others said. Dumbasses

Senior Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at InComm (Atlanta, GA) in August 2017.

Interview

Recruiter phone interview then met with hiring manager and team member. My skill set discussed in the interview was not part of the job once I started. Poor management representation of what the role does in real time. The title was inappropriate to daily activities and misleading for my decision to take the job.

Interview Questions

• Comfort level giving presentations to clients and traveling   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at InComm (Portland, OR) in July 2017.

Interview

I had a great interview with the Director of Software Engineering. He was to the point and so was I. We jumped right into it with the technical questions, without really an introduction. 45 minutes of technical questions of various topics from C#/.NET, database design, OOP and REST.

I asked him to tell me the answers of the questions I got wrong, so I could learn. I felt like I got something out of the interview because he agreed. Very nice of him. Stern, but so was I.

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at InComm.

Interview

Interview was smooth. Panel interview with multiple behavioral questions, nothing out of the ordinary. The people were very personable. Some laughed while others just looked at you with a blank stare.

Interview Questions

• From what your researched about the company, is there anything you think we could do better ?   Answer Question

IT Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at InComm (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Interview was fairly easy. Spoke with recruiter over phone, answered basic questions. Around a week later was brought to headquarters for interview with boss and director. Interview with smoothly. Around 2 weeks after that, offer was extended

Associate Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at InComm (Atlanta, GA) in March 2017.

Interview

They responded quickly to offer phone interview. But slow about offering an gave to face interview. I was referred by a co of mine so the process to get phone screen was easy. However, I felt the interview went well but I have not heard from anyone event though I sent a thank you letter.

International Director Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at InComm in March 2017.

Interview

Spoke with Tyrone who did a wonderful screening job. He then forwarded me on to the hiring manager for consideration. The process is phone screen, then face to face with HR then on to the decision maker in Georgia.

Interview Questions

• Experience with operations, international business operations and Logistics. How to build and improve upon process and procedures.   1 Answer