InfoCision Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 14, 2017

1.8

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at InfoCision (Columbus, OH).

Interview

INTERVIEW AND HIRING EASY all online and quick and simple call into call center they process everything and you have a virtual interview with hr. Once that is done you have your backgrounds done and then you begin training

Communicator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mansfield, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at InfoCision (Mansfield, OH) in December 2016.

Interview

Tonya Yosick told me that I fit the criteria for the position and sense I worked there years before that I would fit great with the new changes. She said she was certain she would hire me and give me a call after New Year's day and instead she turned me down via email and lied about offering me the position. Wasted my gas, my time, and got my hopes up!!!!!

Interview Questions

• What made you apply for a position at Infocision?   1 Answer

Communications Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boardman, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at InfoCision (Boardman, OH) in September 2016.

Interview

File out app they ask the hours you like to work and what you'll be doing all room require training which is provided before you go on the phones usually a few days to a week then your on the phones supervisor's are always near for help it's a booth setting per communicator in a room full of communicators

Telecommunicator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boardman, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at InfoCision (Boardman, OH).

Interview

I interviewed with the HR guy and it was a bit of an unpleasant experience. He complained a lot about other people, or past employees. He didn't name names, but it was disheartening to hear his unprofessionalism from the getgo.

Interview Questions

• To read a line from a script and whether or not I could see myself repeating it 100 times a day.   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bellbrook, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at InfoCision (Bellbrook, OH) in June 2016.

Interview

Applied online. Got a phone a call a few days later did the phone interview when I called them back as I missed their call the first time. They did a quick phone interview. Sent me a link to finish up some stuff and asked me to call back when I was done. I called back and they tried to get me to do the phone interview again. I had to explain I was just calling to set up the actual face to face interview. Set that up. Went in did some paper work and a little thing on the computer. The hr Alisha came out and got me for the interview. Very simple basic question from a sheet of paper. Told me about the position and the pay and how the schedule and training worked. I got to pick my day off. There is a 500 dollar bonus after the 13 weeks of training they offer because you don't get the bonus during training like you do after training.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiating. The pay isn't that well but after bonuses it sounds like it makes up for it.

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in Akron, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at InfoCision (Akron, OH) in May 2016.

Interview

Basic phone interview
    Then 1 1/2 hr phone interview, had to read something to check my voice to see if I could be understood by others. Checked my computer to see if compatible with their software.

Communicator Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Castle, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at InfoCision (New Castle, PA) in March 2016.

Interview

You fill out the application online. they call you to schedule an interview. You show up, chat with the HR person for a few minutes, very laid back and basic, They contact you, however its not a bad idea to call after a week or so.

Interview Questions

• Why you left your last job   1 Answer

Telecommunicator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austintown, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at InfoCision (Austintown, OH) in February 2016.

Interview

Brief, yet very professional. Pleasant and very positive. Came in filled out paperwork on a computer.
    Meet with interviewer, which was done in a timely manner. Given necessary information about the company and the job. Hired on the spot. The interviewer was a very pleasant young lady. She seem to take her job seriously and did a great job. The young lady made me feel very relaxed. She offered me some chocolate candy just before the interview began and carried on a light conversation, which broke the ice immediately. I was very impressed with the politeness and how friendly the employees at InfoCision were. They made you feel like, Boy; it sure would be nice to work here. It was not a very long process, yet; it was very thorough. She covered every aspect of the interview, so well; that I had no questions to ask her about the job, when I start etc. All in all it was a good and productive interview. I started my job one week later.

Interview Questions

• Have you done this type of work before? How did you hear about our company? Would you prefer to work full or part-time?   1 Answer

Customer Support Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at InfoCision.

Interview

Fairly easy interview process. Phone then 1 on 1 interview. HR lady was nice on the phone. talked about company culture and perks. Invited for an in person interview at their headquarters. Starting salary was too low so i declined when an offer was made.

Program Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at InfoCision.

Interview

Waited an hour in the lobby to be called back.You first interview with a normal HR employee and if they like you they will set up an interview with a manager that you may be assigned to, provided you get the job.

Interview Questions

• What makes you successful?   1 Answer