InfoCision Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 20, 2017

1.8

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at InfoCision (Cleveland, OH) in September 2017.

Interview

Went real quicky.. then had to fill out background check it was like I had the job on his quick it was . Just asked some basic questions . Was rather easy

Communicator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austintown, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at InfoCision (Austintown, OH).

Interview

The interview started almost 15 minutes late, there was no talk about wages, she didn't even mention that it was full time, I figured that out for myself. I was hired during my interview though.

Call Center Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dayton, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at InfoCision (Dayton, OH) in July 2017.

Interview

Interview was very laid back. Person whom I spoke to was honest about low hourly wage. But did explain bonus set up. I was offered job within two hours. In email a detailed description of position was imcluded.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at InfoCision (Youngstown, OH) in July 2017.

Interview

I applied online and got and email immediately after submitting my application, basically telling me to call to set up a interview. So the next day I called to schedule my interview and the lady over the phone asked me a few questions, i guess this was a mini interview. As our call was coming to an end, she told me that i would have to do a interview with someone else and to have something on hand to read. So we scheduled me a phone interview which was the next day. The interview came, I was really nervous but glass door really helped me out because I saw a lot of reviews, so i kind of knew what to expect. The call was suppose to be at 2:00pm,she was 2 minutes late lol. The interviewer was really nice and she laughed a little which made me comfortable. She went through everything related to the company and job. She made sure i understood everything and kept asking if i had any questions or if i got everything lol. The interview lasted about 10 minutes and it was fairly EASY!!

Interview Questions

• Are you a determined person? Why should we hire you? Name 3 distraction you have at home. Would you prefer part time or full time? Tell me a little bit about your job history. What all do you know about this position? Do you have all of the equipment that we require? Do you mind being in a chat to keep supervisors updated? Are you a good communicator?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at InfoCision (Columbus, OH).

Interview

INTERVIEW AND HIRING EASY all online and quick and simple call into call center they process everything and you have a virtual interview with hr. Once that is done you have your backgrounds done and then you begin training

Communicator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mansfield, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at InfoCision (Mansfield, OH) in December 2016.

Interview

Tonya Yosick told me that I fit the criteria for the position and sense I worked there years before that I would fit great with the new changes. She said she was certain she would hire me and give me a call after New Year's day and instead she turned me down via email and lied about offering me the position. Wasted my gas, my time, and got my hopes up!!!!!

Interview Questions

• What made you apply for a position at Infocision?   1 Answer

Communications Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boardman, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at InfoCision (Boardman, OH) in September 2016.

Interview

File out app they ask the hours you like to work and what you'll be doing all room require training which is provided before you go on the phones usually a few days to a week then your on the phones supervisor's are always near for help it's a booth setting per communicator in a room full of communicators

Telecommunicator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boardman, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at InfoCision (Boardman, OH).

Interview

I interviewed with the HR guy and it was a bit of an unpleasant experience. He complained a lot about other people, or past employees. He didn't name names, but it was disheartening to hear his unprofessionalism from the getgo.

Interview Questions

• To read a line from a script and whether or not I could see myself repeating it 100 times a day.   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bellbrook, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at InfoCision (Bellbrook, OH) in June 2016.

Interview

Applied online. Got a phone a call a few days later did the phone interview when I called them back as I missed their call the first time. They did a quick phone interview. Sent me a link to finish up some stuff and asked me to call back when I was done. I called back and they tried to get me to do the phone interview again. I had to explain I was just calling to set up the actual face to face interview. Set that up. Went in did some paper work and a little thing on the computer. The hr Alisha came out and got me for the interview. Very simple basic question from a sheet of paper. Told me about the position and the pay and how the schedule and training worked. I got to pick my day off. There is a 500 dollar bonus after the 13 weeks of training they offer because you don't get the bonus during training like you do after training.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiating. The pay isn't that well but after bonuses it sounds like it makes up for it.

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in Akron, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at InfoCision (Akron, OH) in May 2016.

Interview

Basic phone interview
    Then 1 1/2 hr phone interview, had to read something to check my voice to see if I could be understood by others. Checked my computer to see if compatible with their software.