KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

2.9
InfoCision CEO Craig Taylor
Craig Taylor

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
  • "The only true pro I can think of you get paid weekly and meet pretty great people(in 48 reviews)
  • "Good and easy work from home(in 40 reviews)
  • "The supervisors are helpful and positive.Also if the weather is bad you don't have to drive to work.(in 24 reviews)
  • "The benefits are good and reasonable with today's rates!(in 21 reviews)
  • "Coworkers are nice and friendly.(in 13 reviews)
Cons
  • "Very low pay compared to industry standards.(in 60 reviews)
  • "Bad training 'classes'(in 25 reviews)
  • "poor management .. supposed to be a no pressure environment but they force you to make sales even when the customers don’t want it.(in 20 reviews)
  • "Bonuses are competitive and should not be factored into how much you will be paid because they are not easy to acquire.(in 14 reviews)
  • "Managers have no clue what is happening and would rather be Social with other then doing work.(in 10 reviews)
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of InfoCision and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

I love infocision pay

Jun 27, 2022 - InfoCision Management Corporation in Akron, OH
    Business Outlook

Pros

The work was easy, the pay was ok

Cons

Pay could be better for employees

2. 5.0

Infocision

Aug 4, 2022 - Communicator in Las Vegas, NV
    Business Outlook

Pros

You can work from home and the team is friendly and helpful

Cons

It can be slow at times

3. 3.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Good for quiet households

Aug 3, 2022 - Communicator
    Business Outlook

Pros

Flexible hours, supportive team, and good motivation for sales

Cons

Call volumes can be stressful, and communication with certain supervisors can be spotty.

4. 4.0
    Former Employee

Jul 30, 2022 - Author
    Business Outlook

Pros

Working hours was pretty flexible, pay was good, environment was pretty laidback.

Cons

a lot of the required software needed to work was messing with applications on my computer while installed. Communication with employers was kind of lacking. Was difficult to get a straight answer.

5. 3.0

It's what you make it

Jul 20, 2022 - Communications
    Business Outlook

Pros

You get to work from home, off camera after training

Cons

NRA had more haters than supporters

6. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

The job was great but the staff not so much!

Jul 10, 2022 - Account Manager in Austintown, OH
    Business Outlook

Pros

The sales program was great,I always hit it out of the park 1 in sales for Infocision and had great calls, they used my voice calls for the client for 2 years!

Cons

They expect you to do whatever they tell you, I was fine with that until they asked me to do fundraiser with political agendas, Then they said we will take you down to part time and basically fire you!I was carrying the team of 600 people and had 15-30 sales a day which is nearly impossible!lol and they said I was too old at 50 ,time to put you out to pasture,I have 3 kids and they are special to me and I am a hard working single Mom,That was a major disappointment for me to get the diagnosis that my daughter special needs daughter has Epilepsy and they were very unsupportive.,and I was working from home remotely and had internet outages that day and problems with the dialier ,It seemed like they were trying to fire me the whole time,But they couldn’t find anything wrong so they just wait for a problem to come up with technology or IT and then they call it a coachable moment or your fired,they finally get you and then it’s all over! I was very sad and discouraged about Infocision.God bless everyone who has ever worked there, I loved Heather and Elexes and Alexis and Bill they were awesome Supervisors!!

7. 3.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Night shift

Jul 11, 2022 - Customer Service Representative
    Business Outlook

Pros

The shift that was offered to me was good pay.

Cons

Pay was too low. Not for me

8. 3.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Starter WFH

Jul 4, 2022 - Customer Service Representative (CSR) in Akron, OH
    Business Outlook

Pros

Hours Bonus Overtime Flexibility Incentives

Cons

Pay Management Benefits Recognition some clients

9. 1.0

Blah

Jul 31, 2022 - Communicator
    Business Outlook

Pros

It’s something to do right now

Cons

It’s petty pennies for trauma

10. 1.0

Horrible NRA

Jul 28, 2022 - Customer Service Representative
    Business Outlook

Pros

Weekly pay, benefits only full time

Cons

Horrible management! One person tells you to try something then your told its wrong by another manager...just and endless cycle. Ridiculed all you do wrong, one week training which is only for 4 days with video, and the 5th day your on the phones...if they want to fix anything fix how long the training is and make sure your NEW employees know what they are jumping into.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 603 Reviews
</>Embed

InfoCision Reviews FAQs

InfoCision has an overall rating of 2.9 out of 5, based on over 618 reviews left anonymously by employees. 43% of employees would recommend working at InfoCision to a friend and 31% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 5% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, InfoCision employees rate their compensation and benefits as 2.7 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at InfoCision. This rating has improved by 7% over the last 12 months.

43% of InfoCision employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated InfoCision 3.0 out of 5 for work life balance, 2.8 for culture and values and 2.9 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at InfoCision to be benefits, work life balance, coworkers and the cons to be culture, career development, management.

Popular Careers with InfoCision Job Seekers