Information Management Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Information Management Group Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Information Management Group

Recruiting Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fairfax, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Information Management Group (Fairfax, VA).

Interview

I met with a Recruiter and the Recruiting Manager. Once I finished meeting with them, I met with the President/CEO. He covered his vision for the company and what he is trying to build as IMG begins to pursue more prime contracts. At the end of the interview, I was given the opportunity to ask him any question I wished to ask. Then, the owner left. The Recruiting and the Recruiting Manager told me they would get back to me within the next 2 weeks.

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have with TS/SCI recruiting? What experience do you have with 8570 compliance?   1 Answer

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Information Management Group.

Interview

Initial phone screen by HR representative and then Skype interview with owner and HR representative. The interview consisted of description of potential contract in the local area and fairly standard questions. The HR representative maintained a professional demeanor through out. The owner did not.

Interview Questions

• When I mentioned my current work location, the owner asked me if I ever spent time in the clubs nearby that don't have windows.   1 Answer