Innofied Solution Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Innofied Solution Interview Questions

Interviews at Innofied Solution

3.5

Anonymous Employee in Calcutta, IN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Innofied Solution (Calcutta, IN) in November 2014.

Interview

There are 3 rounds..
    1.Aptitude test -this round is not so easy.apti questions are mainly based on depth of mathematics.nd number of logical questions are more.so prepared logical part also from any standard book(r.s.agrwl)
    Out of 75,this round cleared only 15 candidates.

2.Programming -this is very tough.according to myself,at first read the questions very carefully and try to understand the meaning properly.There are mainly questions.if u'll answered one question properly then i think you'll be selected for next round.u can use any language(c,java,php).
    This round cleared only 3 Candidates.
    3.P.I- this round consist of h.r questions nd technical questions.h.r questions are very minimal.they mainly watched your technical skill.my interview was going on 5:1.this was my first interview,so I was very much nervous but they helped me a lot.i didn't give the answer properly of every question but I tried to understand the answer what i know actually.nd they asked questions from basic level but in depth.
    So,after this round,two candidates finally selected.and I'm happy dat I'm one of them.

All the best .believe in yourself and then the day'll be yours.

Interview Questions

• HR-About yourself,hobbies,dreams,strength ,weakness,asked from cv.so prepared well about those things which you'll mentioned in your cv.

TECHNICAL -subject which mentioned in cv,final year project,training topics.   Answer Question

Front End Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Interview

Had 4 rounds of interview.
    3 technical round and 1 ceo round.
    Cleared all 3 technical round.
    Sadly my expectations were more than they could afford.

Note to HR: please don't waste someone's time when you know you cannot match up to the expectations, and please have the basic courtsey to inform the candidate about the outcome.

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Innofied Solution (Kolkata (India)) in April 2015.

Interview

There are 3 rounds..
    1. Aptitude test - This round is not so easy. Aptitude questions are mainly based on depth of mathematics and number of logical questions are more. So prepared logical part also from any standard book (Arun Sharma).
    I have selected for the second round.
    2. Programming - This part is easy for me as well as tough who does not know the proper programming logic. ­At first I read the questions very carefully and try to understand the meaning properly.There are mainly two questions. First I answered second question and attempted the second question. I enjoy this test.
    Finally selected for the 3rd and final round.
    3. Technical and HR - They mainly watched my technical skill. My interview was going on 3:1. This was my first interview that I have ever faced first time. Initially, they asked me the question like self intro, hobby, then in technical, asked me to describe the project whatever I have don in my academic career. I tell them. I really enjoy that session. Even I did not nervous. They helped me a lot when I am stuck in one point. I didn't give the answer properly of every question but I tried to understand the answer what I know actually and they asked questions from basic level but in depth. H.R questions are very minimal.
    So, after this round, finally selected and I'm very happy for clearing all the round.

All the best. Believe in yourself and if you are passionate about your career and know the programming style, then obviously you can crack the interview.

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Innofied Solution (Kolkata (India)) in January 2014.

Interview

The Interview process is really tough. At first aptitude round will be there. After clearing that round you have to give a programming test. This stage is really tough. At last you have to give PI

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Innofied Solution (Kolkata (India)) in December 2013.

Interview

Aptitude, Programming test, PI. Simple process. Aptitude - Accuracy and precision; Programming test - Skill and logic ; PI - Basic Knowledge. The main thing is your programming skills, from the very fast day you have to work in client projects, so you can guess what they can expect from you.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Good, Fill free to tell every thing you know, you feel to say, don't hold back.

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Innofied Solution (Kolkata (India)).

Interview

The interview process is tough. Basically, you should have clear basic knowledge of what you know.
    There are mainly 3 rounds,
    1. aptitude round (level medium)
    2. coding round (level hard)
    3. interview round (level medium)

Accounts Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Innofied Solution (Kolkata (India)) in September 2015.

Interview

The first in-person job interview is typically a one-on-one interview between the applicant and a hiring manager. The interviewer will ask questions about the applicant's experience and skills, work history, availability, and the qualifications the company is seeking in the optimal candidate for the job

Interview Questions

• Various technical question from my domain   1 Answer

Senior Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Innofied Solution (Kolkata (India)) in February 2017.

Interview

Interesting interview. There was a skill test which was difficult. The allotted time was for 2 hrs, I took more time to complete it. I was asked to design a scheduling app for an iPad. The wire frame of the app was written in words, any alterations in the wire frame was rejected, in fact I was asked to redo the entire thing as per the instructions. A few inspirational App designs were given which was helpful.
    After the test was submitted, I was asked to point out mistakes in my own design. obviously they were many because i had just managed to complete the design as per the instructions after taking extra time. This was followed by questions relating to the design field. The interview was bad. But I guess I was having a bad day. I could have myself performed better.

Interview Questions

• Question were specific and to the point. Few questions included- which famous designers do you follow?   Answer Question

Trainee Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Innofied Solution (Kolkata (India)) in November 2014.

Interview

There were three stages in the selection process.First one was a written aptitude test with the questions of easy to moderate difficulty.Second stage was a written coding test (C/C++/JAVA ,choice is yours).This stage was a bit tricky.There were 1 hour for only 2 questions.But the questions were totally abstract.You have to think hard to write the code for it.Codes can get lengthy in size.One of mine took almost 2 pages.Final round was TI+HR.This round was quite easy , though lengthy.For me the duration was 1 hour (approx.).

Interview Questions

• 1.Few C programs
      2.Questions from the projects mentioned in CV
      3.Few were from DBMS.
      4.likes, dislikes ,hobbies bla bla...   Answer Question

Senior Content Writer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Innofied Solution (Kolkata (India)) in June 2016.

Interview

Smooth and brief. The interview process was like any other IT company interview process, only a little harder. The people who took my interview, my seniors, they were friendly, polite and very smart.