Insight Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 23, 2017

2.6

Project Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Petersburg, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Insight (Saint Petersburg, FL) in August 2017.

Interview

Group interview with a junior associate. Started promptly. Interview conducted as round table. Minimum conversation about resume, more focused on the personal aspect of being authentic and skillful. Questions varied to stifle preparation.

Interview Questions

• What would your friends say your strongest characteristic is?   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Insight.

Interview

Phone screen with Recruiting Manager, phone and in-person interviews with Department Managers, in-person interviews with Executives that I would support in the role. The whole process took about 30 days.

Interview Questions

• Very professional interviews with questions centered around professional experience, education, and exceptions of the role.   Answer Question

Data Entry Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Insight (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in July 2017.

Interview

Very attentive and straightforward as to what type of company I would be working with and what they expected from me. This is what I was not allowed to do at my last employer after almost 5 years of dedicated service.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Insight.

Interview

After a recommendation from a Senior account executive I was scheduled for an interview with the local manager, a Sales Rep was also present. Initally I applied as a summer intern ( ended up getting an offer for a full time position 3 months later ) . After introductions, I handed them each a copy of my resume. To my surprise the next topic of discussion was when my start date would be and what I would be responsible for. After we finished that discussion we talked about Hourly Wages, dress code, ect..

* Note this was an interview for an Internship, I'm sure the interview process for other positions is much different.

Team Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Insight (Tempe, AZ) in June 2017.

Interview

I was asked to interview three times with Insight, the last time was a panel interview with the director of the TX plant. I was asked to present a 30 60 90 day plan, the interview went well and I was offered the position on the spot.

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Insight.

Interview

Started with a call from the recruiter, an interview was set up 2 weeks later and then I had an in person interview with the sales managers. The process took a little over 3 weeks after initial application.

Interview Questions

• What would you do in the first 30 days to ensure your cold calling is successful?   Answer Question

Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Insight (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in April 2017.

Interview

It was a very fast process, straight to the main point: job description, requirement and salary. First interview, presentation and group panel. They made me feel very comfortable and acclimated.

Sales Postion Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Insight (Tempe, AZ) in April 2017.

Interview

One on one with manager. Provided feedback and advice for my interview . Was very helpful and will apply feed back moving forward with new interviews. Manger made the process positive and took the stress out of the process

Interview Questions

• Choice between stapler and paperclip   1 Answer

Product Champion Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Insight.

Interview

Standard Job interview to be honest. They ask about knowledge of the product, a time when you succeeded, a time when you failed. Most people who move into a PC role are from sales so they will ask you about that as well.

Recruiting Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Insight (Tempe, AZ) in March 2017.

Interview

The interview process was extremely quick and efficient. I was able to speak with the hiring manager, recruiter in addition some of the team members. I enjoyed being able to visit the facility and had a great interview.