Insight Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Insight Interview Questions

Updated Apr 26, 2017

2.6

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Insight.

Interview

Started with a call from the recruiter, an interview was set up 2 weeks later and then I had an in person interview with the sales managers. The process took a little over 3 weeks after initial application.

Interview Questions

• What would you do in the first 30 days to ensure your cold calling is successful?   Answer Question

Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Insight (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in April 2017.

Interview

It was a very fast process, straight to the main point: job description, requirement and salary. First interview, presentation and group panel. They made me feel very comfortable and acclimated.

Sales Postion Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Insight (Tempe, AZ) in April 2017.

Interview

One on one with manager. Provided feedback and advice for my interview . Was very helpful and will apply feed back moving forward with new interviews. Manger made the process positive and took the stress out of the process

Interview Questions

• Choice between stapler and paperclip   1 Answer

Product Champion Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Insight.

Interview

Standard Job interview to be honest. They ask about knowledge of the product, a time when you succeeded, a time when you failed. Most people who move into a PC role are from sales so they will ask you about that as well.

Recruiting Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Insight (Tempe, AZ) in March 2017.

Interview

The interview process was extremely quick and efficient. I was able to speak with the hiring manager, recruiter in addition some of the team members. I enjoyed being able to visit the facility and had a great interview.

Incident Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Insight (Tempe, AZ) in March 2017.

Interview

I had 3 Interviews
    First was a 3 Person on site Panel - In person
    Second was with SDM - One the Phone 1hr
    Third was with VP - On the Phone 30 min

Interview Questions

• How do you prioritize an incident?
      How do you take control of a bridge?
      How do you feel about interrupting people?
      Answer Question

Solutions Architect Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Insight in January 2017.

Interview

Replied to a an email from an internal recruiter and stated the conversation. Had about six phone interviews with various members of the business. Everyone I spoke with was well versed in the company and had very positive things to say about the culture. The interviews were mostly two-way conversations rather than a Q&A or drilling process. The process was very welcoming.

Interview Questions

• Why are you looking to leave your current organization?   Answer Question

QA Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Insight (Atlanta, GA) in December 2016.

Interview

Interview Questions

• Great QuestionsGood.The process was very okay.It started with a phone interview and technical interview.I will say the process was very smooth and they were really helpful in answering all my questions.   1 Answer

Business Analyst II Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Insight in November 2016.

Interview

Meet with the recruiter who was very pleasant, we went over the position and responsibility. He could not answer a lot of the specifics of the position just the broad strokes, but being a very technical job it was understandable not to know all the specifics on the first interview of candidates.

Interview Questions

• How will you be able to improve the current process within the department?   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Insight (Charlotte, NC) in September 2016.

Interview

Once you're in the office you are taken into a large room with the person who spoke to you on the phone giving you information about the position. That person talks to you and gets to know you then gives you feed back before another person comes into the room to interview you.

Interview Questions

• How you handle being told no in a sales position?   1 Answer

Insight Response

Jan 3, 2017 – Talent Acquisition Leader

We appreciate the review, however, we are not sure this is the same Insight you interviewed with. We don't have any office near Charlotte. We do wish you the best!