Insight Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Insight

2.5

Sort:

Contracts Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Insight in May 2014.

Interview

I was connected with a recruiter about a week later after I applied online and was scheduled to interview the following week with a few of the team members. The recruiter called me a couple of days after I applied and asked questions about myself and my experience. I initially applied for another position but was recommended this by the recruiter, based off of my work and school experience. The interview was delayed about 30 minutes due to the lack of communication between the recruiter and the hiring manager (I believe the recruiter was out of town and didn't tell the hiring manager I'd be in for an interview at the specific time I was scheduled?) although I checked-in with the front desk. So, I was in the waiting room for a while and I knew the hiring manager from the beginning was irritated, which I am sure set the tone for the entire interview. The interview itself was okay, I was asked a series of typical questions relating to various work scenarios.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle or respond to stress in the work environment, given the responsibilities of this position? Are you able to maintain multiple projects with strict deadlines? Provide an example from your previous/current position.   1 Answer

Associate Counsel Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Insight (Tempe, AZ) in June 2012.

Interview

I just had the initial phone interview, which was akin to a screening call. The HR representative just asked about my experience, asking me to describe each job and job responsibilities. He also asked what I knew about the company and if I had any questions.

Java Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Watertown, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Insight (Watertown, MA) in March 2016.

Interview

Two phone screens, three onsite interviews, and two months later still no email or phone call to say "thanks, but no thanks". I understand that even good people may not be a fit for every job, but it's a matter of courtesy.
    It's a shame, too. I really liked the folks that I met there.
    For a company that prides itself on it's professional reputation, it's a very unprofessional way to treat applicants.

Interview Questions

• Lots of in depth questions about subjects I'd already told them I didn't know.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Insight (New York, NY) in August 2018.

Interview

2 Phone interviews and On-site with the client. Phone screens were pretty easy, the quiz about JavaScript and simple coding question about Linked List. On-site we didn't write any code but talked mostly high level about the architecture and process of software building.

Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Insight (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in April 2017.

Interview

It was a very fast process, straight to the main point: job description, requirement and salary. First interview, presentation and group panel. They made me feel very comfortable and acclimated.

Client Services Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Insight (Tempe, AZ) in March 2013.

Interview

it was a good interview, not so hard at all if you know what you're looking for. plus they offer great benefits, weekends off. it's a good company to work for

Interview Questions

• very simple questions, and good vibes   1 Answer

Inside Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Insight (Tempe, AZ) in May 2012.

Interview

Apply online, initial recruiter contact, meet with interviewer for 1:1, continued contact with recruiter.

Interview Questions

• Talk about how you have motivated your team in previous experiences?   Answer Question

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Insight (Atlanta, GA) in January 2019.

Interview

The interviewer was extremely pushy and talked non stop. I felt like I could barely get out an answer before they would continue blabbing on about how great their company is (it is not).

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Insight (Tempe, AZ) in March 2018.

Interview

One screening call with HR (about 30 mins) followed by a phone call with my future boss (about 45 mins). Simple behavioral questions. Overall, the interview process was extremely simple. Just have answers ready for the most basic behavioral questions

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Insight (Tucson, AZ) in March 2017.

Interview

I had one over the phone interview for my position. I didn't have an in person one as I was not in town but note this is for an intern position.

Interview Questions

• Talk about a time that you had to overcome a difficult situation with a coworker.   1 Answer