KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Found 1,024 of over 1,568 reviews

3.9
Insight President and Chief Executive Officer Kenneth T. Lamneck
Kenneth T. Lamneck
Pros
  • "Work life balance is very important to them(in 70 reviews)

• "Great people and great location(in 53 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Unless you have connectiom with the upper management you could be stuck and get sacked without warning(in 31 reviews)

• "Problems with Low Pay especially within the industry(in 26 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Insight and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
    1. 5.0
      Former Employee, more than 8 years
      Featured Review

Sep 21, 2020 - Business Analyst in Dallas, TX
      Business Outlook

Pros

Very good company to work for. Compassionate leadership, employee incentives and educational opportunities offered by the company and by universities free or for a low cost

Cons

I have no downside to working for Insight

2 people found this review helpful

Insight Response

Recruiting Manager

Thank you for giving Insight a 5 star review. We couldn't agree more with you in that the people at Insight are some of the best with wonderful leadership from the Executive team. We are glad to hear that you found value in the numerous educational/training opportunities that Insight had to offer you and we wish you continued success. Thanks again for the positive review.

2. 5.0

Great Company Great Opportunity

Jul 24, 2021 - Senior Engineer in Phoenix, AZ
      Business Outlook

Pros

Work Balance Career Opportunity Great Peers that are always welcoming and willing to share knowledge Great Leadership Always encouraging and willing to invest in technical education and knowledge. Great Customer Service. Great Recruiting Staff

Cons

I would mention one Con. Thank you as is a blessing to be apart of such a great company, to fill apart of a family. No Con's at this time.

3. 4.0
      Current Employee, more than 5 years

Solid company that values their employees

Jul 27, 2021 - Service Technician in Hanover Park, IL
      Business Outlook

Pros

In a competitive industry sometimes it's the 'little things' that really matter. This has been the second company I have worked for in the business I.T. field. What stands out most is that the company realizes that they wouldn't be a Fortune 500 / global leader without the personnell they employ. In kind, they often show their appreciation in several ways. It could be a free lunch or other methods. Yes, everyone wants the big payday in thier check, but sometimes recognition for the hard work put in is appreciated even more sometimes. They are very proactive in training and even help with career goals. Even one-on-one sitdowns with upper management. This never occurred with the previous company and is a definate plus for me. Management has held physical & virtual town halls on a regular basis to keep the staff informed of updates and company news. COVID-19 and the ongoing pandemic has been on everyones mind for the past 18 months. Insight handled it not only for their customers but for the employees as well. Significant investment was made for the safety of the employees. On the subject of COVID, the company has lost several to the virus as well as other situations. H.R. makes it a point to at least keep everyone informed of such personel situations and inviting collegues to post their thoughts and prayers. Mind you this is a 'global' company, yet everyone is made aware. That rates highly in my book.

Cons

Sometimes there have been communication issues between initail mangagment and mid-level management. But again, they are much better than the previous company. Career path can be tricky as well, but at least they are trying to make things better.

4. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Working at Insight

Jul 23, 2021 - Senior Cloud Success Manager in South Plainfield, NJ
      Business Outlook

Pros

Manager are well trained, no sugar coating the issue, always trying to help. Salary and Quarterly Bonus is high and there's room to get more than 100% of the bonus depends on the overall achievements. Teammates have the culture of ready to help and assist everyone. Acknowledging the strengths and weakness of each person and working as a team to achieve better results. Work from Home - Honestly best policy be mindful of your responsibilities Easy escalation- get things done no red tapes. There are organizations within that helps our own Insight teammates So may opportunities to give back They preach and walk the walk when it comes to diversity

Cons

Health Benefit is high deductible

5. 5.0
      Current Employee

The best consulting company that you can work for

Jul 22, 2021 - Senior Software Engineer in Nashville, TN
      Business Outlook

Pros

Incredibly diverse and welcoming culture, 99% of all the people that I had work or interact with are in alignment with the company culture You have a lot of training, support and incentives to learn new skills

Cons

As any consulting company you can lend in a unpleasant client or project, you request a new project but something you have to finish the job. There is not much space for carrier progression, most leadership positions are internal promotions and people tend to stick with the company for a while

6. 5.0

I love working here!

Jul 23, 2021 - Client Executive in Chicago, IL
      Business Outlook

Pros

I work with the best team of professionals around to help deliver the best IT products and services available to my clients. Everyone knows their roles and does their part so we can all WIN.

Cons

Nothing really to speak of here. I've had my fair share of jobs, and this is the best one I've ever had. Insight will also be my last employer, as I plan to stay here until I retire.

7. 4.0

Great culture, poor pay

Jul 20, 2021 - Partner Marketing Specialist in Tempe, AZ
      Business Outlook

Pros

Feedback is always welcomed - great culture and teammates to work with.

Cons

Not very clear on goals and/or job description which leads to additional work being assigned when structural department shifts occur. Thus, you continuously add items to your workload and are underpaid.

8. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great place to get your foot in the door

Jul 21, 2021 - IT Help Desk Technician in Plano, TX
      Business Outlook

Pros

Amazing leadership that does not micromanage and legitimatly cares about their employees

Cons

lots of turnover can make working a burden but overall, great company to work for.

9. 5.0

The Best of the Best!

Jul 20, 2021 - Services Business Development Manager in Phoenix, AZ
      Business Outlook

Pros

Absolutely fantastic company to work for. Phenomenal leadership all around. Core values are Hunger, Heart and Harmony. Diversity centric. Great benefits. What more could you ask for?

Cons

No cons what so ever!

10. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great place to work

Jun 10, 2021 - Client Services Manager in Tempe, AZ
      Business Outlook

Pros

Really a great place to work with competitive salaries and good benefits. Insight works hard to create a fun and caring culture focused on it's employees. Most teammates you encounter are very hardworking, friendly and helpful. The mid-level management is engaged and executive leadership is clear with goals and expectations.

Cons

There tends to be a lot of change and reorgs causing confusion and sometimes lack of clarity and ownership. There are pockets of teams and/or leaders that are not embodying the values and culture of Insight and more of them need to be weeded out.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 1,024 Reviews