Insight Reviews | Glassdoor

Kenneth T. Lamneck
  1. "Great Place to Work"

Current Employee - Identity and Access Management Engineer in Plano, TX

I have been working at Insight full-time for more than 2 years

Pros

Great diversity and leadership at this company. I would definitely recommend working here.

Cons

No cons to report for Insight at this time.

March 15, 2019Recruiting Manager

Thank you for the 5 star review! Insight strives for diversity and inclusion, and so thank you for recognizing that within your team. Please feel free to refer those that you think would be a good fit at Insight as we always welcome referrals. Thank you again for the positive review.

2. "A good Place to Work With Good People"

Current Employee - Consultant I in Las Vegas, NV

I have been working at Insight full-time for more than a year

Pros

Many of the positions are remote, so you should be able to live where you want and work for Insight. The people on my team are very talented and helpful; just a good bunch to work with. Compensation is good but, of course, check the numbers for your situation. The organization is doing well and has a bright future.

Cons

Insight is constantly growing (which is good) and acquiring new companies. It has some growing pains. Mainly, we just keep adding processes and systems from the acquired companies, making for more work and confusion.

Advice to Management

Purchase or create an integrated suite of enterprise software that handles most or all of our business dealings, rather than having your employees enter the same data into a growing number of applications.

3. "Nice place to work"

Current Employee - Service Technician in Hanover Park, IL

I have been working at Insight full-time for more than 20 years

Pros

Steady work Great teammates Good learning opportunities

Cons

Not much room for advancement in labs equipment out dated and hard to work with

March 18, 2019Recruiting Manager

We appreciate you taking the time to write a review and for recognizing the great working environment that you've experience at Insight. We are happy to hear that you enjoy working with great teammates and that you've been given the opportunity to learn new skills and tasks. If you ...

4. "Best place i have ever worked."

Current Employee - Service Technician in Miami, FL

I have been working at Insight full-time for more than a year

Pros

Incredible team to work with, from upper management all the way to technicians.

Cons

I have found no cons for this company

Advice to Management

Please keep doing what you are doing and thanks.

March 15, 2019Recruiting Manager

Thank you for the 5 star review! We are happy to hear that you enjoy your team and managers that you work with. It sounds like they are very supportive. We appreciate you taking the time to write a review.

5. "AMAZING!"

Current Employee - Senior Field Service Technician in Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at Insight full-time for more than 2 years

Pros

Very active about issue handling and system process

Cons

Bring back the INSIGHT BOWL!

Advice to Management

Keep looking for more areas of revenue!

March 15, 2019Recruiting Manager

We appreciate the 5 star review! Thank you for your feedback regarding bringing back the Insight Bowl. We will share this feedback with the appropriate team at Insight. Thank you for your hard work and dedication to Insight.

6. "Great place to work!"

Former Employee - Sales Manager in Tempe, AZ

I worked at Insight full-time for more than 4 years

Pros

Fun work environment, strong benefits, opportunities for growth, lots of training, work life balance, positive company future, company stays current with technology market, strong management team, global reach, opportunities for advancement, lots of free food, health center on-site with amazing staff.

Cons

No cons that I can think of. Be positive and create your future.

Advice to Management

Thank you for the positive contribution to our community and the world.

March 4, 2019Recruiting Manager

Fantastic 5 star review! Thank you for highlighting the wonderful, friendly working environment that Insight has to offer, as well as the competitive benefits package. The on-site health center is another great benefit to Insight employees as it's very convenient for them to stop ...

7. "Happy to be part of Insight"

Current Employee - Senior Developer in Tempe, AZ

I have been working at Insight full-time for more than 6 years

Pros

Growth both Personal and Professional, Very supportive leadership team and teammates working together to achieve common goal .

Cons

I don't see any downsides.

Advice to Management

Management team is doing a great job. They meet with teams on regular basis and always open to have conversations to see if there is any areas of improvement needed.

February 25, 2019Recruiting Manager

We appreciate the 5 star review and are happy to hear that you are pleased with the management team and the direction they are leading the business. It also sounds like you are able to participate in some of the professional grown opportunities that have been offered to you as well. ...

8. "Getting better"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

I have been working at Insight full-time for more than a year

Pros

Good values, stives for improvement; good leadership; good products and services; very professional.

Cons

Disconnect between the departments; lack of interaction; atmosphere is somewhat "flat;" workspaces are not the most exciting or pleasing; very noisy and distracting.

Advice to Management

Revamp the work space to make it a little more pleasant to be in and more conducive to particular work activities - need to section off people who are engaged in sensitive/confidential work; make it a more friendly and inviting atmosphere to work in - at Carver specifically. Also improve the appearance and asthetic in the areas that visitors frequent.

9. "BlueMetal was an incredible place to work and grow"

Former Employee - Associate Software Engineer in Watertown, MA

I worked at Insight full-time for more than 2 years

Pros

Smart coworkers Amazing place to grow your skills

Cons

Health Insurance wasn't so great

February 25, 2019Recruiting Manager

We appreciate the 5 star review that you have given Insight. Glad to hear that you had an amazing working opportunity with BlueMetal where you were able to learn new skills and make new connections. Thank you again for the review.

10. "Part-time, long-term Internship"

Current Employee - Intern - Hourly in Tempe, AZ

I have been working at Insight part-time for more than a year

Pros

The community is awesome and everyone is looking out for your best interest.

Cons

For the amount of work some of the interns do, they should be paid more. Even if its just another dollar or two.

Advice to Management

N/A

February 25, 2019Recruiting Manager

Thank you for the 5 star review. Insight loves having Interns within it's business as it's a wonderful learning opportunity. If you are comfortable, please have the conversation with your manager in regards to the pay, or you can email your feedback at glassdoorfeedback@insight.com

Found 443 reviews