Insurance Australia Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Insurance Australia Group Interview Questions

Interviews at Insurance Australia Group

2.7

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Insurance Australia Group (Singapore (Singapore)) in May 2014.

Interview

Initially teleconferences ( as located in a different country) followed by video conference and then face to face. After that, a further interview with panel. No further testing was required as I satisfied the key requirements.

Actuarial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Insurance Australia Group (Sydney (Australia)) in August 2014.

Interview

It was a straightforward process. Submitted resume on their careers section. Phone interview with HR. Called in for an interview with two managers.
    Never got back to me. After I chased up, I was rejected the next day.

Interview Questions

• Some behavioral questions and some technical questions.
      Explain GLMs.
      How will you manage a team?   Answer Question

Graduate Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Auckland, Auckland (New Zealand)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Insurance Australia Group (Auckland, Auckland (New Zealand)) in September 2015.

Interview

HR would have a Telephone Screen at first. You can choose the time online, so don't worry about that.
    The face-to-face interview including, but not limited to:
    1. Behavioral Questions: the usual stuff,
    2. Technical Questions: not much,
    3. Team Activity,
    4. Scenario Analysis

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Insurance Australia Group.

Interview

The interview was thorough with a whole range of questions which included some technical questions and some which required some lateral thinking. Also gauging how you would fit culturally wise

Interview Questions

• Why is a manhole circular in shape?   1 Answer

Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Insurance Australia Group (Melbourne (Australia)) in February 2016.

Interview

Applied online, then got invited for phone interview which asked a couple questions, then got invited for another interview face to face which involved group activities. Overall was a average interview experience.

Interview Questions

• Brief introduction , then straight in the both general and specific questions.

I believe they were brain raping to pick ideas from other companies, I don't believe they have clear understanding what they are up-to.   1 Answer

Finance Graduate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Insurance Australia Group (Sydney (Australia)) in May 2017.

Interview

Behaviour questions, interviewed by 2 finance managers;
    They had a question sheet and went through the questions one by one, and taking notes while you gave answer
    not conversational, very few eye contacts

Interview Questions

• Go through the resume, introduce yourself
      Tell us how you deal with difficult work?   Answer Question

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Insurance Australia Group (Sydney (Australia)) in March 2012.

Interview

I applied for the role, got a call 3 days later and had an interview the next day. I then had a coffee with another employee and was offered subject to ref checks about 3 days later. Very quick & seamless process!

Interview Questions

• Be prepared for behavioral based questions - Situation, Action, Outcome   Answer Question

Senior Security Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Insurance Australia Group (Sydney (Australia)) in July 2016.

Interview

Applied online. Recruitment agent was very courteous and helpful in scheduling quick v-con interview with people based in Melbourne. Just one round of technical-cum-managerial interview. I was told the outcome straight away. Got offer letter within a week. Best part was that at that point of time, they waited for 2 months for me to join.

Senior Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Insurance Australia Group (Sydney (Australia)) in September 2014.

Interview

Two rounds of interview
    1. Technical - Automation skills , general work experience ,
    2. Hiring manager - General job related questions , how to manage stressful situations etc.

Interview Questions

• 1. Technical about Automation , SQL , Automation frameworks.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Insurance Australia Group.

Interview

3 interview. 1. HR, 2. Technical and 3. manager

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Be technically equip.