Intact Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Intact

2.8

Sort:

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Intact (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in November 2017.

Interview

First there was a phone screen asking a few behavioural questions before being invited to an on-site interview. On the on-site interview, 2 people interviewed me asking about experiences I've had and brief behavioural questions. The on-site interview ended with a Java technical test

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Intact (Mississauga, ON (Canada)) in October 2017.

Interview

one in person interview
    there was a technical test in which you had to do some coding as well as some basic knowledge questions. also a in person interview which was personality based mostly

Interview Questions

• tell me about yourself
      what would you do if you had bad team partner   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Intact in May 2017.

Interview

15 mins telephone interview, nothing about programming.First go over my resume, after that, a few questions about how you participate in group works. Questions about why you choose computer science, Describe one of you project and what you learned from it.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Intact (Mississauga, ON (Canada)) in January 2015.

Interview

I applied through a career fair at the university.That afternoon, i got an email asking me to come in for an interview. There were 2 interviewers and neither of them smiled at me during the interview which made me so nervous. I got an email about 3 weeks later, to inform me that I didn't get the job which was expected albeit disappointing because I have always wanted to work for Intact.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Intact?
      Where do you see yourself in 2 years?
      What are your strengths and weaknesses?
      How do you handle tight deadlines?
      Tell us about a time when you had a very short time to read a document and missed vital information. What did you do about it?
      Tell us about a time when you had an angry customer and how did you handle it?
      What was your favourite subject at school and why?
      What was your least favourite subject at school and why?
      What do you like most about your current job
      If you could change one thing about your current job what would it be?   Answer Question

Interview

Very professional. It allowed me to outline my personal strengths through my responses. The interview questions asked for examples of how i have, in my previous roles, displayed the skills required for the job.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a time you had to make a decision on behalf of a team. What was the decision. How did the team respond.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Intact (Mississauga, ON (Canada)) in January 2016.

Interview

Phone interview about 45 minutes. Spoke about Intact and their locations, their philosophy and which positions they currently are looking to fill. Asked about most last recent employment, are you currently employed, when is the earliest you would be available..ect.ect. run of the mill questions Take a 3 hour assessment test.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you did not ask your immediate supervisor for help and instead handled the issue on your own. What was the outcome?   1 Answer

The distance compared to pay.

Claims Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Intact (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in February 2017.

Interview

Phone interview 45 minutes. Chatted about insurance and the industry and position of interest. Asked how I heard about Intact and what are some of the positions and or licensing I have or am working on. Asked about how many days I am looking for and when would I be able to start, if chosen.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to work with no supervision? What would a previous employer say about you?I   Answer Question

Claims Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calgary, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Intact (Calgary, AB (Canada)) in May 2018.

Interview

I was surprised to receive an email at least 2 hours after my interview saying that they were moving onwards with other candidates. When I was told that there would be a 24hr time frame inquiring if you were hired or not. I guess you can't win them all.

Interview Questions

• Why the sudden change of career?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Intact in January 2015.

Interview

Applied online and received an email to schedule a phone interview. Following the phone interview I had to complete an online assessment. Second stage was an in-person interview with two managers. After the in-person interview I had to complete an extensive background check. Third stage was with the head of the claims department followed by a behavioural assessment online.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you had to deal with a difficult customer   Answer Question

Insurance Sales Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edmonton, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Intact (Edmonton, AB (Canada)) in December 2015.

Interview

there is a long screening process to get through the initial gates of intact. They screen your background and credit. You have to pass multiple forms of interviews as well as questionnaires. The management interviewing you are great and make it easy to feel comfortable