Intact Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Intact Interview Questions

Interviews at Intact

2.8

Project Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Intact (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in July 2020.

Interview

I applied online. I had phone interview in 3 weeks. The job language requirement was English, but most of the question was in French. The interviewer did not give me any feedback until I asked by email. They did not select me because of my French!!!

Data Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Intact (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in June 2020.

Interview

Brief understand of the work experience in the first interview on the phone. Then comes a written test on coding and knowledge. Personality test before the final interview. Behavioral questions in the final interview.

Interview Questions

• Have you been assigned a task with no scope?   1 Answer

Scrum Master Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Intact (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in June 2020.

Interview

I got an opportunity to interview for intact via referral. It seemed good when I received the call for interview. But the interview only got scheduled after 2 reminders to the HR.

The hiring manager and Agile coach took the interview. Hiring manager had list of questions to ask, but I felt she was exhausted with the work but Agile coach hardly had 1-2 question to ask and seemed to be not interested. I still gave my interview well and energetically.

1 week passed by, 2 weeks passed by, well now it's a month. No response from the HR good or bad. I followed thrice about the interview results , yet no results or reply.

This is the first time I have ever experienced that HR didn't respond with any results nor replied to my follow up.

It's a negative interview experience I had for intact.

Interview Questions

• standard situation based questions, scrum methodology question   Answer Question

Programmeur Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Intact (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in June 2020.

Interview

CO-OP Student, so applied via career center. Got conducted for interview on there as well.
    Due to COVID-19, interview was online. There were 3 people, one HR person, the manager of the Engineering department, and an ex-intern-now-employee (who asked technical questions). The interviewers were very kind, helpful, and understanding. Very quick process. Got a job offer less than 24h after interview!

Interview Questions

• Parle moi d'un moment difficile dans un travail en équipe où tu as fait preuve de leadership.   Answer Question
    • Connais-tu la différence entre une classe abstraite et une interface?   Answer Question
    • Peux-tu m'expliquer ce qu'est une langue orienté objet?   Answer Question
    • Parle-nous un peu de toi.   Answer Question
    • Es-tu plus quelqu'un qui doit toujours avoir raison, quelqu'un qui ne donne pas son opinion, ou quelqu'un qui se trouve entre les deux?   Answer Question

Data Science Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Intact (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in May 2020.

Interview

Pretty basic, asked me why I am interested in the company, what I've done in terms of projects, some strengths and weaknesses. Recruiter ghosted me after the interview and didn't respond to any of my emails.

Accounts Receivable Interview

Interview

The interview was based on pre-recorded videos. There were a total of 3 questions. You were given time to practise with sample questions before the interview started. During the interview, you had about a minute to prepare your response.

Claims Adjuster Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Intact.

Interview

Video Interview, 4 Questions. Only have one chance to answer the question and 20-30 seconds to prepare your answer. Heard back about 2 weeks later and was invited in for an in-person interview.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to make a critical decision and tell us how you came to that decision.   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Intact.

Interview

I applied online from the career page on their website and got a phone interview 2 weeks later. During the phone interview I was scheduled for an in person the following week.

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Intact.

Interview

Situational questions - pick an example and stick with it throughout the process. Recruiter asks loads of situation questions, more than technical. Hiring manager is present and will ask the job related stuff.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edmonton, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Intact (Edmonton, AB (Canada)) in February 2020.

Interview

I applied online and heard back the next day to go on to the next video process. The video interview was simple and there were questions that applied to the field.

Interview Questions

• Name a time where you took information from one source and communicated it to a different audience, what process did you take and how effective was it.   Answer Question