Integrated DNA Technologies Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Integrated DNA Technologies

2.6

Sort:

Lab Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Integrated DNA Technologies.

Interview

Got an email requesting a phone interview about 2 weeks after applying. A few days later I received an email requesting an interview in person. I got a response ~1 week after the second interview

Engineering Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Integrated DNA Technologies (San Diego, CA) in June 2018.

Interview

Very straightforward and relaxed interview. I was interviewed by the engineering manager and he look like an easy going kind of person and he dressed very casually like your friend in the college, that helps me relaxed a bit. Getting a tour around the facilities while being asked a couple of general questions. Then we sat in an office to do the formal interview where the questions is more of a personal experience kind of question. No tricky questions, just know yourself and be honest.

Research Scientist II Interview

Interview

Had a phone interview first with general interview questions and questions about my career experience. Then I had a three hour in person interview with 7 different people (not all at once). Toured the facility.

Interview Questions

The salary is not even close to what I would expect. Mediocre benefits at best.

Product Support Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Integrated DNA Technologies.

Interview

IDT is a great company, very efficiency. I got an phone interview first with manager and a group member. I got the onsite after a week. The onsite interview runs for half day and talked to several different higher level person.

Interview Questions

• They had an written test to verify whether my written communication skills are OK.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Coralville, IA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Integrated DNA Technologies (Coralville, IA) in January 2010.

Interview

Submitted an application and resume. Got called in for an interview. Walked around the building with the managers of several different departments, then had a group interview with all the managers.

Anonymous Employee in Coralville, IA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Integrated DNA Technologies (Coralville, IA) in July 2014.

Interview

There was a phone interview which basically was a screening, and asking questions about personality, then an in person interview which was all about getting to know you as an individual; included a lab tour.

Interview Questions

• Would you rather a coworker that is well informed and unfriendly or a coworker that is friendly but doesn't know very much?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Coralville, IA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Integrated DNA Technologies (Coralville, IA) in August 2015.

Interview

Applied online. Got emailed to schedule an interview the next week. Went in for the interview and was asked behavioral questions for about half an hour. Was called and offered a position the next day.

Interview Questions

Integrated DNA Technologies Response

Jul 24, 2017 – Recruiting Coordinator

Thank you for writing a review about your interview experience. Almost two years, congratulations!

Production Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Coralville, IA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Integrated DNA Technologies (Coralville, IA) in May 2014.

Interview

Called in for an interview two weeks after applying online. Received a quick tour of the department before having one-on-one interview with the manager. A lot of questions about my work style and what I expect out of a company / management. Offered the position a week later and accepted.

Production Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Integrated DNA Technologies (San Diego, CA).

Interview

Straightforward interview process with manager and shift lead. Took a little over a week to hear results from. Easy to apply and resume was printed out by the team; no need to bring own physical copy.

Order Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Coralville, IA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Integrated DNA Technologies (Coralville, IA) in July 2015.

Interview

Applied online and received a phone call from an assistant manager who proceeded to conduct a short interview. Upon completion of the interview I was invited in for an interview with both the assistant manager and manager.

Interview Questions

• What is one thing about you that you don't want us to know?
      A lot of situational questions about what you have done when confronted with a certain situation.
      What do you look for in an employer?
      What is your greatest achievement?   Answer Question