Integrity Staffing Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 20, 2018

1.6

Amazon Warehouse Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newark, DE

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Integrity Staffing Solutions (Newark, DE) in April 2018.

Interview

The hiring and interview process was very fast and very easy. You just went to the location, walked in and they moved you right along. The interviewer I had was really nice and friendly and she made the experience even more enjoyable.

Truck Driving School Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lansing, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Integrity Staffing Solutions (Lansing, IL) in April 2018.

Interview

The process was good it was well organized and fast. He asked me questions and gave me a tour of the school as well. He made me feel comfortable i was educated as he told me the importance of being an commercial truck driver.

Interview Questions

• Why do i want to drive trucks?.   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Integrity Staffing Solutions.

Interview

Received two phone interviews and two physical interviews. One from a lower team member first and then a manager, for both. Received a phone call from the lower employee after the manager call and an email with instructions to apply online at a different site as well as to take an interview test. After this test then the call came with the job offer and scheduling. Came to find out that the lower employee that called initially was from a call center in the Philipines. They say they will give you a call back when you request more information but they don't. I had to follow up and ask for more information from several sources before I received the information I requested.

Interview Questions

• Can you give me an example of a time where you encountered an issue that was systematic and how you resolved that issue?   1 Answer

Picker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Elmwood, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Integrity Staffing Solutions (Elmwood, IL) in January 2018.

Interview

I got there then it is and interview one to one about my personal information then my experience in different positions. Then one recruiter took my and an other applicant for a tour. She explained what they do, the the shifts that they have, where to punch, the cafeteria, the washrooms, what they expect from us, like be there every day, punch on time, be in the place that you were set to work.

Interview Questions

• They just want to know if you have worked in a warehouse before.   1 Answer

HR Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Integrity Staffing Solutions in November 2017.

Interview

Had a phone interview asking if I was still interested in the position. The corporate recruiter gave me some details as to the position that I had applied for. I was also sent an email with all of the information that was provided over the phone.

Interview Questions

• This role is a short term position but with long term potential, is this acceptable to your job search?   Answer Question
    • We are offering anon-traditional 40 hour work week, you may be asked to work a night shift, weekend hours as business demands. Are you flexible for that schedule?   Answer Question
    • What make you interested in joining Integrity staffing as HR support?   Answer Question
    • Please describe your comfort level working in MS Office Suite and outlook email on a scale of 1-5 (5 is expert).   Answer Question
    • What's your desired salary?   Answer Question
    • When are you available to start a new role?   Answer Question

Picking Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Murfreesboro, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Integrity Staffing Solutions (Murfreesboro, TN) in November 2017.

Interview

You've heard the radio ads everywhere...."Apply today for immediate hire" but it was everything but.....applied mid November online. The application and assessment took about 2 hours, upon completion I received an email that the next step was to go in and meet with a "Placement Specialist." I chose to do so that same day. After arriving to the office and signing in, I was advised my application was not able to be located and told to come back the next day. After doing so, I successfully completed the process and given a start date. I arrived to Amazon on my start date only to be told I was not on the list citing my drug test was pending. By now it had been 2 weeks and no one contacted me to notify me of the delay. Being proactive I contacted the lab and they indeed needed some additional information, this cleared the hold, at least I thought. Later that same day, received a new welcome email of a new start and then 2 days later received an automated call that I would not be able to start my assignment. Contacted the online chat for associates who indicated that was a discrepancies and would have the local office call me back. Also advised to contact number in welcome letter, after doing so, the rep indicated that I was not eligible to work at Amazon., left me in total disbelief. Just trying to pick up some extra money, I have a stellar work history, impeccable references, and degreed with a strong work ethic. Never been arrested nor have I ever taken ANY recreational drugs. I usually pick up a 2nd job every year during the holidays and now this poorly executed process, I have missed out on seasonal work. I was advised that I could not be given specifics that affected that decision. Wonder if Amazon is aware of the employment practice discrepancies.

Warehouse Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Aurora, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Integrity Staffing Solutions (Aurora, IL) in November 2017.

Interview

I was given a drug test at the desk and asked what shift I wanted to work. I was asked some basic questions about the level of physicality that the job entailed.

Placement Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Murfreesboro, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Integrity Staffing Solutions (Murfreesboro, TN) in October 2017.

Interview

Interview set up with online scheduling system. Showed up early, staff had no idea who I was, what I was applying for, or that they were even taking apps for anything other than Amazon. Scheduled for 3pm interview, sat and waited 45 min for receptionist to tell me that I had to complete my application using their computers. Instructions were vague, not a great experience -3 parts: 1. Fill out all personal info again (even tho I'd done this online and in my submitted resume), 2. Take the Amazon "personality" test (even tho I was NOT applying to Amazon), 3. Fill out shift availability and position preference for working at Amazon!!!!!
    I doubled checked with receptionist and she said it was required even tho I was there for a recruiting spot. 25 min process.
    Then I was sat near 3 other temp applicants. We were handed a welcome packet and a mouth swab test to do right there. Another 45 min and I finally talk to the recruiter, too laid back for the position I was interested in - should've been done by management. All seemed fine and he was talking as if I had the spot (I'm overqualified but need the money). Just a formality to wait on getting the drug test back (I don't do any). Two weeks now and no follow up, and no answers to my queries via phone. Wasted 3 hours of my life for nothing.

Interview Questions

• can you work at our other location as well?   1 Answer
    • why do you want to be a placement specialist?   Answer Question

Warehouse Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lexington-Fayette, KY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Integrity Staffing Solutions (Lexington-Fayette, KY) in October 2017.

Interview

most info filled out on line. stream lined process. watch Amazon video. speak briefly to select position,shift. took badge photo, swab for drug test. Went well! yes yes yes thats atleast 30 words!

Interview Questions

• Have you ever worked at Amazon before?   1 Answer

Amazon Warehouse Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Columbia, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Integrity Staffing Solutions (West Columbia, SC) in October 2017.

Interview

Walked in and sat down to wait for a face to face interview. I already had my application completed online so i was in and out in 30 mins. Next they gave me an oral drug test whoch took 5 minutes then gave me all my start information.