Integrity Staffing Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 27, 2017

1.7

Temp Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Paul, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Integrity Staffing Solutions (Saint Paul, MN) in January 2017.

Interview

Interview consisted of filling out an online form and then a questionnaire with a little more detail about yourself and experiences. Very typical stuff especially for a temp job. Once the online part is complete, you will be interviewed by a recruiter. The recruiters are very nice and willing to answer questions about the variety of positions available to help you decide which might be the best fit for you. The recruiter was very thorough in the job description, and there was little question as to where I would be and what I would be doing. They take your picture for your badge and give you a start date. I even went back to ask clarification on some scheduling and was able to get an earlier start time and schedule to fit my life better.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any warehouse experience?   1 Answer

Production Interview

Anonymous Employee in Spartanburg, SC

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Integrity Staffing Solutions (Spartanburg, SC) in January 2017.

Interview

Orientation, class, on the job training. The classroom part of the hiring process was horrible, we sat in a cold class that was uncomfortable and was threatened not to fall asleep or it was an automatic dismissal.

Warehouse Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Integrity Staffing Solutions (New York, NY).

Interview

I happened to be over-dressed for the interview. Wasn't as professional as I expected, I basically could have got away with wearing jeans and some sneakers. It helps to do your online application before you enter the interview to cut your waiting time in half. However, you can do everything in the same day. (application and interview)

Interview Questions

• Have you ever worked here before?   1 Answer

Packer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Robbinsville, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Integrity Staffing Solutions (Robbinsville, NJ).

Interview

Interview is fairly easily, go in and do simple things on a computer, once you pass that you are accepted. There are alot of other people there as well, so getting there early is always a plus. You have to wait for a computer to open up in order to get through the interview process.

Interview Questions

• Q: Are you able to work overtime & holidays?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was honestly not to much negotiation, everything is explained fairly well.

Amazon Warehouse Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Integrity Staffing Solutions (Indianapolis, IN) in November 2016.

Interview

I watched a few videos, had my photo taken for our ID badges, then had my interview. The process was very fast and to the point. The interviewer told me the pay, hours and direct hire terms then gave a drug test and orientation and start dates. The videos explained a lot of Amazon's policies and answered most of our questions. The interviewer was mostly concerned that we could pass a drug test, had an acceptable background and weren't felons.

Interview Questions

• "Can you start next week?"   1 Answer

Stower, Packer, Receiver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Integrity Staffing Solutions (Baltimore, MD) in November 2016.

Interview

it was fast simple and easy. the only thing i did not like was the waiting lines its cold around the time they start to hire and the process room is very small and you are sitting way too close to the next person. the hiring mangers are very respect and talk very clearly they make sure you understand the process and how long it would take to start.

Interview Questions

• why do you want to work for amazon   1 Answer

Outbound Order Picker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chesterfield, VA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Integrity Staffing Solutions (Chesterfield, VA) in November 2016.

Interview

Simple. Walk in, fill out necessary paperwork online at a workstation with CPU, move btwn several stations (4-5) and then to a 10-15 interview that includes a mouth swab drug test and picking of the positions and schedules available.

Interview Questions

• Normal questions and mostly what shifts and type of work I would want.   1 Answer

Human Resources Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Integrity Staffing Solutions (Louisville, KY) in November 2016.

Interview

Very relaxed environment, a little unprofessional. 2nd interview was telephonic and a little unprofessional as well. I was asked into a small office and one person was called to join on a cell phone. The 2nd interview they called my cell and one person that was supposed to join never did.

Interview Questions

• Previous HR experience, never heard back   1 Answer

Inbound Stow Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chester, VA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Integrity Staffing Solutions (Chester, VA) in November 2016.

Interview

Very well organized, very understanding ,the staff was very friendly and professional, I would love to get hired full time here the experience was great for me, I love that the had what I was looking for in every aspect

Amazon Warehouse Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Senoia, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Integrity Staffing Solutions (Senoia, GA).

Interview

You sign in then you do a test on a computer. Then you watch a video. Then you get call over to one of the recruiter. They ask you do you know or will to drive a forklift, double wide, or a clap.

Interview Questions

• Can you walk and stand for 10 hours   1 Answer