Integrity Staffing Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Integrity Staffing Solutions

1.6

Sort:

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, SC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Integrity Staffing Solutions (Columbia, SC) in May 2016.

Interview

It was fun, quick and interesting. I was told the process can take about an hour, but it was within 40 minutes even considering talking about non related work issues.

Interview Questions

• What are you looking for in a job   2 Answers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in DuPont, WA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Integrity Staffing Solutions (DuPont, WA) in April 2016.

Interview

the interviewer was very unprofessional, continued on about drama in the office and how I could Fit in perfectly as long as I told her everything that happened in the office. and stayed away from certain people.

Interview Questions

• are you willing to sign a "no-drama" contract? it is required before you can work in this office.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Murfreesboro, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Integrity Staffing Solutions (Murfreesboro, TN) in October 2017.

Interview

Interview set up with online scheduling system. Showed up early, staff had no idea who I was, what I was applying for, or that they were even taking apps for anything other than Amazon. Scheduled for 3pm interview, sat and waited 45 min for receptionist to tell me that I had to complete my application using their computers. Instructions were vague, not a great experience -3 parts: 1. Fill out all personal info again (even tho I'd done this online and in my submitted resume), 2. Take the Amazon "personality" test (even tho I was NOT applying to Amazon), 3. Fill out shift availability and position preference for working at Amazon!!!!!
    I doubled checked with receptionist and she said it was required even tho I was there for a recruiting spot. 25 min process.
    Then I was sat near 3 other temp applicants. We were handed a welcome packet and a mouth swab test to do right there. Another 45 min and I finally talk to the recruiter, too laid back for the position I was interested in - should've been done by management. All seemed fine and he was talking as if I had the spot (I'm overqualified but need the money). Just a formality to wait on getting the drug test back (I don't do any). Two weeks now and no follow up, and no answers to my queries via phone. Wasted 3 hours of my life for nothing.

Interview Questions

• can you work at our other location as well?   1 Answer
    • why do you want to be a placement specialist?   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Integrity Staffing Solutions (Baltimore, MD) in July 2017.

Interview

Easy just whent in and signed up there is a person who addresses the crowd and then a video and then you take your drug test and your done. Once all is clear you start almost immedietly

Interview Questions

• What is your preferred schedule   1 Answer

Job Coach Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fernley, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Integrity Staffing Solutions (Fernley, NV) in October 2011.

Interview

I applied for a job with Amazon.com online, then was contacted by Integrity Staffing Soulutions, which actually staffs Amazon's warehouses. I was given an appointment time and address to show up for an interview, and told to bring my high school diploma and a govt issued ID. When I arrived, I was checked in, my diploma and ID checked, and sent to a computer work station to enter my name SS# and all the stuff that was already on my resume. After that I was sent to another computer to take a "skills test" which involved matching word to pictures. A third grader could have passed that test. Then I had to watch a long boring video about how to work in a warehouse. Finally, after about 90 min of sitting and watching the same video loop, I was given a drug test and interviewed. The interview was very simple. The only questions were "tell us about yourself" and why do you want to work at amazon? Then they tell you the will do a background check and let you know if they want to hire you.

Staff Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chester, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Integrity Staffing Solutions (Chester, VA) in April 2016.

Interview

there was no interview I applied online and showed up. I waited and took a personality assessment and then was offered a job. It was a very simple process. I did not accept the job offer.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Integrity Staffing Solutions (New York, NY).

Interview

I happened to be over-dressed for the interview. Wasn't as professional as I expected, I basically could have got away with wearing jeans and some sneakers. It helps to do your online application before you enter the interview to cut your waiting time in half. However, you can do everything in the same day. (application and interview)

Interview Questions

• Have you ever worked here before?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Newark, DE

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Integrity Staffing Solutions (Newark, DE) in October 2016.

Interview

The work condition( part or full) and other important thing were asked. The drug test and other questions test were provided. As for me, my drug test was postponed because of not having drug test result. So the next day I went to the other place and completed my drug test.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Integrity Staffing Solutions in May 2017.

Interview

You check in at the desk, get a picture taken for your work id, drug test, talk about your availability and get hired. It SUPER simple. You don't even have to dress nice. I was the only guy in a tie there.

Anonymous Employee in Lexington-Fayette, KY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Integrity Staffing Solutions (Lexington-Fayette, KY) in October 2017.

Interview

most info filled out on line. stream lined process. watch Amazon video. speak briefly to select position,shift. took badge photo, swab for drug test. Went well! yes yes yes thats atleast 30 words!

Interview Questions

• Have you ever worked at Amazon before?   1 Answer