Integrity Staffing Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Integrity Staffing Solutions Interview Questions

Interviews at Integrity Staffing Solutions

1.6

RN Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Integrity Staffing Solutions.

Interview

Brief conversation over the phone, then went into the main office to fill out paper work and have a drug test done. I was asked my availability, if I was looking for full-time, part-time, or per diem. Went over their standards and expectations. Overall, really quick process.

Picker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Perryville, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Integrity Staffing Solutions (Perryville, MD) in December 2019.

Interview

Brief, and hired on the spot. Drug test takes too long to come back. You do have to drive all the way out to Perryville, which they offer no compensation for.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever worked in a warehouse before?   2 Answers

Customer Service Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Integrity Staffing Solutions (Arlington, TX) in October 2019.

Interview

My interviewer was very down to earth. I started work 3 days after my interview. Interviewed one on one, took badge photo same day, once background cleared I was good to go. Nice company that cares about their employees needs!

Walk Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richland, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Integrity Staffing Solutions (Richland, SC) in September 2019.

Interview

Process was very easy. Filled out application. Got an email for a walk in interview. Went to the interview, and had to have 2 forms of I.D. was positioned on a computer, and filled out more questions.

Interview Questions

• When can you start? What shift will I be able to work? Will it fit my schedule? Will there be any problems that will keep me from doing my job? A lot of common questions.   1 Answer

Placement Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Aurora, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Integrity Staffing Solutions (Aurora, IL) in September 2019.

Interview

Really upfront they ask you what you're looking for and what you'll contribute. They also ask if you have ever had any experience working with all different types of people and with their systems.

Interview Questions

• Are you fluent in other languages?   1 Answer

Any Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hazleton, PA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Integrity Staffing Solutions (Hazleton, PA) in August 2019.

Interview

Short interview with not so many questions. It was not hard at all. The interview was with easy going people. No obnoxiousness at all. They were very nice. I got drug tested right there in the office.

Interview Questions

• Best and worst attribute. Have i ever worked in a warehouse with different temperature environment.   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Integrity Staffing Solutions in July 2019.

Interview

I interviewed today at Integrity Staffing and it was a good experience. The Branch Manager knew well the job and industry. This is a great company to get into as they have a lot of awards for their achievements.

Business Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Integrity Staffing Solutions (Tampa, FL) in July 2019.

Interview

It was a complex interview process which required about 5 interviews. In this position, its very important you get as much information you can about a candidate based on the job duties, and the amount of responsibility you have of the entire sales cycle.

Warehouse Picker Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Integrity Staffing Solutions.

Interview

Just some questions on the computers very easy. Then background check and drug test. Then you do an orientation for 3 hours. But in the end you still don't know if you can start on that day due to the client business needs changed so much

Business Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Brunswick, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Integrity Staffing Solutions (New Brunswick, NJ) in December 2018.

Interview

Integrity conducts a brief phone interview, as well as some online skills testing, then an in-person or video interview. I got offered the job just a few days after my final 3rd interview. The entire process was really quite fun and interesting. The phone interview was really pleasant and informative, the skills testing is really interesting. My manager who interviewed me is a true joy to work with and very knowledgable of the industry.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time how you handled a difficult situation at work in the past...   Answer Question