Integrity Staffing Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 9, 2017

1.6

Placement Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Murfreesboro, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Integrity Staffing Solutions (Murfreesboro, TN) in October 2017.

Interview

Interview set up with online scheduling system. Showed up early, staff had no idea who I was, what I was applying for, or that they were even taking apps for anything other than Amazon. Scheduled for 3pm interview, sat and waited 45 min for receptionist to tell me that I had to complete my application using their computers. Instructions were vague, not a great experience -3 parts: 1. Fill out all personal info again (even tho I'd done this online and in my submitted resume), 2. Take the Amazon "personality" test (even tho I was NOT applying to Amazon), 3. Fill out shift availability and position preference for working at Amazon!!!!!
    I doubled checked with receptionist and she said it was required even tho I was there for a recruiting spot. 25 min process.
    Then I was sat near 3 other temp applicants. We were handed a welcome packet and a mouth swab test to do right there. Another 45 min and I finally talk to the recruiter, too laid back for the position I was interested in - should've been done by management. All seemed fine and he was talking as if I had the spot (I'm overqualified but need the money). Just a formality to wait on getting the drug test back (I don't do any). Two weeks now and no follow up, and no answers to my queries via phone. Wasted 3 hours of my life for nothing.

Picker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Glendale, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Integrity Staffing Solutions (Glendale, AZ) in August 2017.

Interview

This interview is the BEST! You don't even need to wear a suit and tie or a dress to impress. It's a super quick "what shift and days do you want", a quick drug test and you get a job a job in the spot.

Interview Questions

• What shift do you want? What position do you want?   2 Answers

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Integrity Staffing Solutions (Phoenix, AZ) in August 2017.

Interview

Pretty easy and quick not really an interview cool not hard only took about a couple of hours did a swab test then watched a video on the job and took photos for work I'd pretty simple

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Integrity Staffing Solutions (Baltimore, MD) in July 2017.

Interview

Easy just whent in and signed up there is a person who addresses the crowd and then a video and then you take your drug test and your done. Once all is clear you start almost immedietly

Interview Questions

• What is your preferred schedule   1 Answer

Picker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Glendale, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Integrity Staffing Solutions (Glendale, AZ) in July 2017.

Interview

They did hired me and I am so happy abt this exciting and they did check my background it was been pass, they did asked me abt my experienced warehouse I told them yes.

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Integrity Staffing Solutions.

Interview

Person lacked the skills to interview seemed very nervous. I not sure if I was interviewing her or if she was interviewing me. Lackluster personality. I'm sure I didn't get the job. She spent more time telling what I was not qualified for than what skills I did have for the job.

Order Picker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Integrity Staffing Solutions (Phoenix, AZ) in June 2017.

Interview

Short and to the point along with on the spot drug screening, provided with schedule and start date which is subject to change upon hire. Photo taken for ID and clear precise information provided upon 1st day of training.

Interview Questions

• What position would I like to work   1 Answer

Stower Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Integrity Staffing Solutions (Phoenix, AZ) in June 2017.

Interview

Quick and simple. Just let them know what days you want to work and if you want days or graveyard. You do not need any previous experience or education to qualify for a job. Just a reliable vehicle and availability to work 40+ hours because sometimes there are mandatory over time hours.

Interview Questions

• What days are you available?   1 Answer
    • Do you want to work through the day or graveyard shift?   1 Answer
    • Do you have reliable transportation?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Integrity Staffing Solutions.

Interview

Very easy interview, if you pass the same day they will give you the job right on spot. All you have to do is pass all the computer test.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Integrity Staffing Solutions in May 2017.

Interview

You check in at the desk, get a picture taken for your work id, drug test, talk about your availability and get hired. It SUPER simple. You don't even have to dress nice. I was the only guy in a tie there.