KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Integrity Staffing Solutions Interview Questions

Updated Jul 14, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 185 of over 185 interviews

1.7
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Integrity Staffing Solutions

Integrity Staffing Solutions

Application

I interviewed at Integrity Staffing Solutions

Interview

The interview was quick and right to the point. They described the job role, company benefits and also asked about my work experience. I was offered the job and asked which schedule I would be interested in.

Interview Questions
  • How fast can you type
    Answer Question

Integrity Staffing Solutions

Application

I interviewed at Integrity Staffing Solutions

Interview

There wasn’t much of an interview process because they don’t ask much. However, depending on when the assignment date or training starts, there could be a long pause between the day you were interviewed and your actual first day of working/training

Interview Questions
  • What’s your availability and what would be your ideal shifts

Integrity Staffing Solutions

Application

I interviewed at Integrity Staffing Solutions

Interview

The interview process was quick and easy. Great people and place to work. Very fast and growing company. Integrity stands by its name and cares about its people. Very competitive pay

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Integrity Staffing Solutions

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Integrity Staffing Solutions in May 2021

Interview

Submit application online, get called for in person interview then you have a face to face interview and they let you know if you are fit for the position. Was a fairly simple and easy process

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Integrity Staffing Solutions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Integrity Staffing Solutions in May 2021

Interview

There was no phone review.I toured factory floor. Met with 3 different groups over 2 hours. Ended with HR and salary discussions. There were no technical questions asked but previous work history was reviewed.

Interview Questions
  • Where do you see yourself in 3 to 5 years?

Integrity Staffing Solutions

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Integrity Staffing Solutions

Interview

Great interview with the company when I was looking for a job. The Site leader approached me immediately and told me about opportunities. I took position. I was hired and started immediately. Good experience overall.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Integrity Staffing Solutions

Application

I interviewed at Integrity Staffing Solutions

Interview

Long wait but they were very friendly! They were very unclear on where I was working and the hours I was working also , as well as the shift even

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Integrity Staffing Solutions

Application

I interviewed at Integrity Staffing Solutions

Interview

Discrimination and not felony friendly. Was upfront with them about a charge from 6 years ago. They offered me the job. Had me work at the site then my 2 day of working told me I am no longer eligible due to my background.

Interview Questions
  • Nothing at all other than when can you start.

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Integrity Staffing Solutions (Phoenix, AZ)

Interview

4 interviews, 3 were team interviews. The first one was a get to know you interview, the second was a very difficult tech interview, the third and forth were with the team and the COO again. I got the offer a few weeks later

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Lebanon, NH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Integrity Staffing Solutions (Lebanon, NH)

Interview

Brief conversation over the phone, then went into the main office to fill out paper work and have a drug test done. I was asked my availability, if I was looking for full-time, part-time, or per diem. Went over their standards and expectations. Overall, really quick process.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 185 Interviews

Integrity Staffing Solutions Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Integrity Staffing Solutions as 70.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 1.67 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Shift Manager and Warehouse Worker rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Picker and Warehouse Associate roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Integrity Staffing Solutions takes an average of 6 days when considering 195 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Warehouse Associate had the quickest hiring process (on average 3 days), whereas Warehouse Worker roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 6 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Integrity Staffing Solutions according to 195 Glassdoor interviews include:

Drug Test: 21.39%

Work at Integrity Staffing Solutions? Share Your Experiences

Integrity Staffing Solutions logo

Integrity Staffing Solutions Careers

Cover image for Integrity Staffing Solutions

At Integrity, we're passionate about connecting great talent with great companies across North America. Our clients are re-inventing the...More

• Associate-First
  • Our Culture
  • Job Perks
  • Get Our OpEn App!

Company Updates

Logo

138 days ago

Company News
A recognition worth celebrating! Exceptional service has always been an integral component at Integrity and we are honored to win ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing Award for a FIFTH consecutive year! Why is this meaningful to us? The award is based exclusively on ratings provided by OUR clients on the service we provide. Thank YOU so much and cheers to a continued high level of service in 2022!
Integrity Staffing Solutions' Wins ClearlyRated's 2022 Best of Staffing Client Diamond Award for Service Excellence
www.integritystaffing.com

Integrity Staffing Solutions Photos

+ Add Photo
Integrity Staffing Solutions photo of: We are proud to announce that Integrity Staffing was honored in the 2017 #ASACareAwards!
Integrity Staffing Solutions photo of: Take a look at our employees in action all over the country!
Integrity Staffing Solutions photo of: Take a look at our staff spreading positivity in their local communities as we continue to celebrate Integrity Volunteer Month!
Integrity Staffing Solutions photo of: 2021 Atlanta Roundtable Discussion