Integrity Staffing Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 19, 2017

1.6

Picker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Glendale, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Integrity Staffing Solutions (Glendale, AZ) in August 2017.

Interview

This interview is the BEST! You don't even need to wear a suit and tie or a dress to impress. It's a super quick "what shift and days do you want", a quick drug test and you get a job a job in the spot.

Interview Questions

• What shift do you want? What position do you want?   2 Answers

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Integrity Staffing Solutions (Phoenix, AZ) in August 2017.

Interview

Pretty easy and quick not really an interview cool not hard only took about a couple of hours did a swab test then watched a video on the job and took photos for work I'd pretty simple

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Integrity Staffing Solutions (Baltimore, MD) in July 2017.

Interview

Easy just whent in and signed up there is a person who addresses the crowd and then a video and then you take your drug test and your done. Once all is clear you start almost immedietly

Interview Questions

• What is your preferred schedule   1 Answer

Picker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Glendale, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Integrity Staffing Solutions (Glendale, AZ) in July 2017.

Interview

They did hired me and I am so happy abt this exciting and they did check my background it was been pass, they did asked me abt my experienced warehouse I told them yes.

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Integrity Staffing Solutions.

Interview

Person lacked the skills to interview seemed very nervous. I not sure if I was interviewing her or if she was interviewing me. Lackluster personality. I'm sure I didn't get the job. She spent more time telling what I was not qualified for than what skills I did have for the job.

Order Picker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Integrity Staffing Solutions (Phoenix, AZ) in June 2017.

Interview

Short and to the point along with on the spot drug screening, provided with schedule and start date which is subject to change upon hire. Photo taken for ID and clear precise information provided upon 1st day of training.

Interview Questions

• What position would I like to work   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Integrity Staffing Solutions.

Interview

Very easy interview, if you pass the same day they will give you the job right on spot. All you have to do is pass all the computer test.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Integrity Staffing Solutions in May 2017.

Interview

You check in at the desk, get a picture taken for your work id, drug test, talk about your availability and get hired. It SUPER simple. You don't even have to dress nice. I was the only guy in a tie there.

Amazon Warehouse Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Campobello, SC

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Integrity Staffing Solutions (Campobello, SC) in March 2017.

Interview

The process was fairly simple, confirm some information on the computer, then take a picture for an ID card, then sit and watch a video about working at amazon while waiting to be called. They conducted the cheek swab drug test and confirmed that I would be able to work the shift they were hiring for, I signed the release forms for the drug test and was given the information for the orientation, then I left.

Stower Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Integrity Staffing Solutions (Phoenix, AZ) in March 2017.

Interview

You apply online and set up appointment date. On the interview you have to have you documents ID and fill up some paperwork choose how much you like to pay for tax and you will be ask a few questions and you done for interview.

Interview Questions

• Do you want to work days or night.   1 Answer